Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Who is Giving Arushi/Avantika more importance? (Page 2)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

Carisma  ,I agree with you.
you are right ,we have GIVEN ARUSHI FAR MORE IMPORTANCE  sis ,but we want to see pratigya  win and we never show arushi's carac that much villain and suddntly she become evil.

And her  Behaviour changed over minutes.  Also Her role ,She is overacting.and since her mungni we see her almost evryday.
as viwver we wanted see what happed prat take kesar to DR , or hepl kesar to find her identity . we missed tunna chandu then aman diss,

If there were someone else whom sakti got married we might accept as viewers but not Arushi because, educated person don't get married the way she did and not only that she knew sakti very well and she did not think of kesar

As viewers we always want kesar to get justice but she never got yet and on top of that she got raped .

As viewers it hurt a lot see a woman suffers in 21st century like Kesar.

Yaar jamana kitna aage buth Gaya hay . Today's Woman walk with man .

Womens  is Pairo ki jutti nahi hai .  Aaj ki womens jutti ko  maching karti hai purse  aur outfit ke sath.

MitalySmile
Thanks
I'm sure it will happen, There is a way of requesting that. It doesn't all have to be linked with a Arushi topic. A separate topic could sure help with that. You have some very nice ideas - Please put them forward. Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Lilac_N_Maple IF-Sizzlerz
Lilac_N_Maple
Lilac_N_Maple

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Hi 
What do you think? The CV's read these comments and see 'I hate Arushi' topics that they will feel sad? No they will feel happy in achieving what they set out to achieve.  That their new Vamp is soo  good at getting a reaction out of the audience. I must say in that case Avantika must be a very good actress if she is getting these reactions from us.

This forum used to be fun and lively, But now it's just a zone to come in and moan.
Behaviours breed behaviours, so why pass  on negative energy, pass on smiles.
A lot of other serials have up's and down's, This one will aswell. There is a handful of Audience that attend this forum, but the majority do not come here, they just watch and enjoy the show, hence the Trp's are not too bad.

I THINK WE HAVE GIVEN ARUSHI FAR MORE IMPORTANCE ON THIS FORUM.

Big smile

Carisma

So true carisma sis. Thumbs Up It's quite disturbing to see thousands of topics made on arushi  Dead I always try to avoid those.It actually kinda encourages the Cvs to go on with this blo*** track Angry.  Love ya for saying that  Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sujal777a_umaDreamygal301carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

Originally posted by carisma2

Hi 
What do you think? The CV's read these comments and see 'I hate Arushi' topics that they will feel sad? No they will feel happy in achieving what they set out to achieve.  That their new Vamp is soo  good at getting a reaction out of the audience. I must say in that case Avantika must be a very good actress if she is getting these reactions from us.

This forum used to be fun and lively, But now it's just a zone to come in and moan.
Behaviours breed behaviours, so why pass  on negative energy, pass on smiles.
A lot of other serials have up's and down's, This one will aswell. There is a handful of Audience that attend this forum, but the majority do not come here, they just watch and enjoy the show, hence the Trp's are not too bad.

I THINK WE HAVE GIVEN ARUSHI FAR MORE IMPORTANCE ON THIS FORUM.

Big smile

Carisma

So true carisma sis. Thumbs Up It's quite disturbing to see thousands of topics made on arushi  Dead I always try to avoid those.It actually kinda encourages the Cvs to go on with this blo*** track Angry.  Love ya for saying that  Hug
Thanks a lot Arine, Your positive feed back makes me feel much better. Thanks doll for bringing a smile to my face. Star

Lilac_N_Maple

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Hi S,

you are right...everyday there are post with capital words saying I hate A...or Get rid of her and etc...I too 'moan' about her but never by making a post with caps!...After all AH is human, regardless of her talent. It would be better if the same energy by IF members is used to talk about something else...I'm sure you have noticed also that many of the old staples have either moved away or have gone quite like me, just waiting to see which way the wind is blowing....any posts these days are by the newest mostly.

As for who is giving her importance...it was carefully planned and then carried away by overzealous members here....I think there is a reason for the MKAP to give Arushi so much prominence but I will keep that to myself....also bear in mind, any publicity is good publicity!

The fact is Arushi is here to stay, and I think she will remain Shakti's wife...over time everything will be forgiven and forgotten....If you read SB'a article yesterday, there is a clue...he said bigamy is a social evil and then said a decision made in a emotional moment and then it will be just accepted as norm....showing real life, lot os injustice happen and after that firs furore people just accept it and go on......In this case I think Kriya will have their attention soon elsewhere and before you know it, getting A out of the TN is the last thing on their mind...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meaningfulcarisma2

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
U are right Carisma we should be concentrating on the positive side and the positive side is Kriya. But stating that we are all humans and we react to negative character not in a good manner. It is very natural and easy to deslike and hate a villain.

But yes we should try not commenting on Arushi but concentrate on kriya.

Thanks

Anu

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dreamygal301

Hi S,

you are right...everyday there are post with capital words saying I hate A...or Get rid of her and etc...I too 'moan' about her but never by making a post with caps!...After all AH is human, regardless of her talent. It would be better if the same energy by IF members is used to talk about something else...I'm sure you have noticed also that many of the old staples have either moved away or have gone quite like me, just waiting to see which way the wind is blowing....any posts these days are by the newest mostly.

As for who is giving her importance...it was carefully planned and then carried away by overzealous members here....I think there is a reason for the MKAP to give Arushi so much prominence but I will keep that to myself....also bear in mind, any publicity is good publicity!

The fact is Arushi is here to stay, and I think she will remain Shakti's wife...over time everything will be forgiven and forgotten....If you read SB'a article yesterday, there is a clue...he said bigamy is a social evil and then said a decision made in a emotional moment and then it will be just accepted as norm....showing real life, lot os injustice happen and after that firs furore people just accept it and go on......In this case I think Kriya will have their attention soon elsewhere and before you know it, getting A out of the TN is the last thing on their mind...
Thanks a lot Dreamy, At least now I know that there aother seniour members on the forum who feel the same as me. It's true this track was always on the CV's mind, I knoew from day one - so for me it was no culture shock. And yes you right - I really miss the old members, who gave really good posts are sitting away.
Again thanks a lot, yaar you made me feel much better

Dreamygal301

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

U are right Carisma we should be concentrating on the positive side and the positive side is Kriya. But stating that we are all humans and we react to negative character not in a good manner. It is very natural and easy to deslike and hate a villain.

But yes we should try not commenting on Arushi but concentrate on kriya.

Thanks

Anu
Thank you Anu. By concentrating on the positive, not only will we remain healthy but the Cv's will know that we are truly not interesed in Aroosi.
babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I agree Carisma, we should not give her this much importance....Evil Smile

carisma2

Go to top