Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Who is Giving Arushi/Avantika more importance?

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Hi just something I wanted to share with you guys.

The CV's have put forward the character of Arushi before us AGAIN. A year ago there were equal scences of Arushi aswell, back in the Greenhouse.
So it is not something new. At the moment she is in our face because she is playing a negative character..... Here is a clip of an article I'd like to share with you

Soaps have always banked on the vamps for the fireworks and extravagant quirks of character. From kitchen politics to boardroom games, from Kanjeevarams to chic designer wear, the vamps on telly are not only calling the shots in a show, but also swiftly taking over the glam as well as the life quotient from the heroines. "Like you have had anti-heroes in films; these are the anti-heroines on TV

To Many of you this may not be somethng new. Our MKAP is one that differs from the norm of soaps, as we have a Pratoganist by the name of Pratigya. So we are expecting her to always be the winner before the next person has even finished speaking their lines. Allow it time, Pratigya is no super Human, She does fight for the right and wrong - But this is not a movie in which they are to settle the score in 3 hours. This is a drama they have to show a struggle. Yes I for one in real life would slap a sister down like that - without a second thought! But This is Reel life, They will drag it.

I am not accepting that the whole Arushi track is right or that I agree with it, But we are all beariing up with it. Some of us put hours and hours of hard work to entertain you all and help you CHILL, but negative 10 posts a day on Arushi/Avantika come In everyday. This is really putting the energy down of your fellow members. I'm sorry If I sound harsh, but that is not my intention. In fact I feel rather sad.

So many of us love this show but are being put down by negative after negative remarks.
You may say to that, this is a discussion forum.....but is it necessary to have separate topics on Arushi/Avantika.
The reason I speak now was because this has been going on for weeks, and I was thinking of moving on from the forum (not the show), but I couldn't abandon my sisters here. So please lets help each other.

If there is no discussion on Arushi then people are not even bothered talking about something else. So who is giving more importance to Arushi/Avantika? The CV's or us here.

What do you think? The CV's read these comments and see 'I hate Arushi' topics that they will feel sad? No they will feel happy in achieving what they set out to achieve.  That their new Vamp is soo  good at getting a reaction out of the audience. I must say in that case Avantika must be a very good actress if she is getting these reactions from us.

This forum used to be fun and lively, But now it's just a zone to come in and moan.
Behaviours breed behaviours, so why pass  on negative energy, pass on smiles.
A lot of other serials have up's and down's, This one will aswell. There is a handful of Audience that attend this forum, but the majority do not come here, they just watch and enjoy the show, hence the Trp's are not too bad.

I THINK WE HAVE GIVEN ARUSHI FAR MORE IMPORTANCE ON THIS FORUM.

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Carisma

Edited by carisma2 - 18 December 2010 at 6:58am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

S-starMeaningfulMili27hussainramsoLilac_N_MapleMitu_Dreamygal301babithaj

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:17am | IP Logged
I have been thinking this for days. Arusia is not worth talking about. We're about to get a track we were hoping for yet we're still harping on Arusia. We should be giving more ideas to cvs for future KP storylines.

BTW Avantika might have had a family emergency and that's why she wasn't able to be there for the shoot. Please be kind. Arusia might not be human but Avantika is and if she reads this stuff then it probably hurts her and more so her mom and family.

Everyone on the forum is very kind and thoughtful and it is a pleasure reading your views. The comments are bright and intelligent.

Edited by yummimommy - 18 December 2010 at 7:18am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1MeaningfulLilac_N_Maple....Poojie....carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

I have been thinking this for days. Arusia is not worth talking about. We're about to get a track we were hoping for yet we're still harping on Arusia. We should be giving more ideas to cvs for future KP storylines.

BTW Avantika might have had a family emergency and that's why she wasn't able to be there for the shoot. Please be kind. Arusia might not be human but Avantika is and if she reads this stuff then it probably hurts her and more so her mom and family.

Everyone on the forum is very kind and thoughtful and it is a pleasure reading your views. The comments are bright and intelligent.

Thanks a lot mate, you appreciation is heart lightening for me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

<div></div>Thanks a lot mate, you appreciation is heart lightening for me

You're Welcome! My pleasure entirely.
I will miss everyone. I'm going on vacation for a week. Yay!!!! Clap
Will join you guys again on 27 th.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by carisma2

<div></div>Thanks a lot mate, you appreciation is heart lightening for me

You're Welcome! My pleasure entirely.
I will miss everyone. I'm going on vacation for a week. Yay!!!! Clap
Will join you guys again on 27 th.
You have a nice time and enjoy yourself. Wink
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged
love you for this charismaClapClapClap yaar i was trying to be optimistic annd always wanted everyone to be happy and have positive thoughts about the show .always try to write posts with positive msg in them but i must admit i am a human being sometimes after reading too mny negative comments i feel upset then at that time i want some backup which i got from you, dhakarn and merarai then i got my energy back and start thinking what to do next to keep everyone happy.seriouly yaar somepeople just speculate things about arushi avantika mixing her real life with reel one give bad new ideas so everyone starts thinking in that direction and at that point its too difficult to divert there minds.but i will try with your people help that i will do as much benefit i can to MKAP because i love this show no matter what SmileBig smile.

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

love you for this charismaClapClapClap yaar i was trying to be optimistic annd always wanted everyone to be happy and have positive thoughts about the show .always try to write posts with positive msg in them but i must admit i am a human being sometimes after reading too mny negative comments i feel upset then at that time i want some backup which i got from you, dhakarn and merarai then i got my energy back and start thinking what to do next to keep everyone happy.seriouly yaar somepeople just speculate things about arushi avantika mixing her real life with reel one give bad new ideas so everyone starts thinking in that direction and at that point its too difficult to divert there minds.but i will try with your people help that i will do as much benefit i can to MKAP because i love this show no matter what SmileBig smile.
True Telesta, I want everyone to be happpeee and have a healthy mind. I fear that all the negativity will kill this show before the cv's do. AND then what will happen? How will we live wothout MKAP.
So thanks a lot for your positive thoughts and posts. WinkBig smileClap
Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Carisma  ,I agree with you.
you are right ,we have GIVEN ARUSHI FAR MORE IMPORTANCE  sis ,but we want to see pratigya  win and we never show arushi's carac that much villain and suddntly she become evil.

And her  Behaviour changed over minutes.  Also Her role ,She is overacting.and since her mungni we see her almost evryday.
as viwver we wanted see what happed prat take kesar to DR , or hepl kesar to find her identity . we missed tunna chandu then aman diss,

If there were someone else whom sakti got married we might accept as viewers but not Arushi because, educated person don't get married the way she did and not only that she knew sakti very well and she did not think of kesar

As viewers we always want kesar to get justice but she never got yet and on top of that she got raped .

As viewers it hurt a lot see a woman suffers in 21st century like Kesar.

Yaar jamana kitna aage buth Gaya hay . Today's Woman walk with man .

Womens  is Pairo ki jutti nahi hai .  Aaj ki womens jutti ko  maching karti hai purse  aur outfit ke sath.

MitalySmile

carisma2

Go to top