Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz-Burning Passion, Melting Wax..Maahi Ve! (Page 21)

LavZ IF-Rockerz
LavZ
LavZ

Joined: 13 September 2006
Posts: 6456

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

knowing them .... they will show him bend down, not kiss, but make a toy kiss her tummy and talk to her baby ...!!

Originally posted by -RushTrip-


now a little bit about...the white saree on...FB...

i would love to see..him..say hi to the baby to include in their romance..in a unique..way.....a small hug and a kiss...i know GEET said no talk of kiss or a smooch..so i dont want her to jump in front of the bus..
lekin baby ko kiss karna..toh..taboo nahi hai na??

 
ROFLROFLNihuuu.....LOLLOL
Vru - nahi baby ko tho kiss milna chahiye Approve...ab mummy ko ithna mila hai(frhd hi sahi)..yeh tho baby ka haq hainaaWinktalkin to da baby wd also be cuteEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip--honeydew-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
there is no need ... !! remeember your brain, aurr my brain.. sameee to samee ...Embarrassed
you can share anything, but vinu ...
kyunki vinu sirf meera hai ... 
but he lives in heart ..
head share kar sakti hai ..

now please dont use the "itna hi samajh payi ho mujhe waali line"

Originally posted by rickks

Hum GG hai Jaani.....

Keep Guessing....thodi der mein tu wahan Pohonch Jayegi jahan hum hai....(For ref....Humara Convo the day b4 ka)


Originally posted by -honeydew-

viju ... tujhe kaise pata momma ke dimaag main kya chal raha hai ...WinkLOL

tu khud kuch soch rahi hai kya ????

are you tryin to share the guilt of mahiness spread all over todays episode ???

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -RushTrip-


now a little bit about...the white saree on...FB...

i would love to see..him..say hi to the baby to include in their romance..in a unique..way.....a small hug and a kiss...i know GEET said no talk of kiss or a smooch..so i dont want her to jump in front of the bus..
lekin baby ko kiss karna..toh..taboo nahi hai na??



Smarty Pants.....I know ejjactly what's going on in ur headLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lily_k25

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by lily_k25

abhi abhi written update padkar aarahi hoon..
dil dhak dhak kar raha hai...aur mein tamatar ki tarah laal hothe jarahi hoon... Embarrassed

kya sach mein usne usko kiss kiya?? ya firse koi fake wali angle kissiee tha?? Embarrassed

@ vrushyy...viji...just yesterday..u guys were making a list of different kisses all want to see..n today u got ur wish...Wink
kya baat hai..aise hi list banethe raho..aur hume har roz aise sizzling maneet dose dekhne ko milegi..Blushing

ok...now me running to watch the epi..


There was no kiss Sweetu......but yes him tracing his face(Lipss) up her Arm almost looked like it was a Rain of Kiss....ALMOST


D'ohD'ohD'oh.. .these guys r going to make me mad totally with this waiting for "THE KISS" i suppose..
Cry ..kya yaar..update padke hawa mein udrahi thi...ki kiss dekhne ko milega...tum na....meri dreamzz mein paani daaldi..

ok..now i read it again...almost with underline nazar aaya...chalo me not going to give up then..Wink



Dont worry Lily....aathe aathe aajayega......PATIENCE IS VIRTUE sweet heartLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lily_k25-RushTrip-meravigiliso-honeydew-

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Teek hai....i wont say ""itna hi samajh payi ho mujhe waali line"...par yeh toh bol sakthi hoon na...."TU KYA BOLI MUJHE KUCH SAMAJ MEIN NAHI AAYA"

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL


Originally posted by -honeydew-

there is no need ... !! remeember your brain, aurr my brain.. sameee to samee ...Embarrassed
you can share anything, but vinu ...
kyunki vinu sirf meera hai ... 
but he lives in heart ..
head share kar sakti hai ..

now please dont use the "itna hi samajh payi ho mujhe waali line"

Originally posted by rickks

Hum GG hai Jaani.....

Keep Guessing....thodi der mein tu wahan Pohonch Jayegi jahan hum hai....(For ref....Humara Convo the day b4 ka)


Originally posted by -honeydew-

viju ... tujhe kaise pata momma ke dimaag main kya chal raha hai ...WinkLOL

tu khud kuch soch rahi hai kya ????

are you tryin to share the guilt of mahiness spread all over todays episode ???

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -RushTrip-


now a little bit about...the white saree on...FB...

i would love to see..him..say hi to the baby to include in their romance..in a unique..way.....a small hug and a kiss...i know GEET said no talk of kiss or a smooch..so i dont want her to jump in front of the bus..
lekin baby ko kiss karna..toh..taboo nahi hai na??



Smarty Pants.....I know ejjactly what's going on in ur headLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
well well ... agarr moments khatam ho jaye toh there is no hope for a next time .. its only these little hits and misses that make them dilchaspp .....
tnhats wwhy ..
anyway i dnt want eaveesdrropp as such, but my miind default runs in the comedy mode ... esp shaadi se pehle na ... nok jhook wud bee fun!!

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Originally posted by -honeydew-

Or Maan and Geet talk to thee baby and Nakul wonders whoo theey arree talking to and fighting as hee overhearrs... hee gooes and teells dadi, maan and geeeeet areee complaiining and fiighting to someonee eelse ... and when dadi walks iin there is actually a intense waala scene happening as tney have both made up? it wud be hilarious

Originally posted by -RushTrip-

how about...Maan...Geet ki shikayat..
baby se kare??




nihu..


do you really want people..eavesdropping on your intense scene??? bolo bolo...abhi Vinu ki Nihu ka Epilogue likkha nahi hai..dont forget..it is waiting for Vinu to come on the thread and give me a go ahead...unless he does not want the wedding to happen!!

leave maan and Geet to their private moments...will ya..LOLWinkTongue

see..pehle the trousseau guy came and interrupted then came Khayali Raam...

now you want daadi...waise bhi daadi ne bahut phone karke...kabab mein haddi bani hain...now...you want her to walk in on their romance too?? tut tut...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
that is cos ....my brain works like urs .. and ur brain in empty !!!Tongue

Originally posted by rickks

Teek hai....i wont say ""itna hi samajh payi ho mujhe waali line"...par yeh toh bol sakthi hoon na...."TU KYA BOLI MUJHE KUCH SAMAJ MEIN NAHI AAYA"

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL


Originally posted by -honeydew-

there is no need ... !! remeember your brain, aurr my brain.. sameee to samee ...Embarrassed
you can share anything, but vinu ...
kyunki vinu sirf meera hai ... 
but he lives in heart ..
head share kar sakti hai ..

now please dont use the "itna hi samajh payi ho mujhe waali line"

Originally posted by rickks

Hum GG hai Jaani.....

Keep Guessing....thodi der mein tu wahan Pohonch Jayegi jahan hum hai....(For ref....Humara Convo the day b4 ka)


Originally posted by -honeydew-

viju ... tujhe kaise pata momma ke dimaag main kya chal raha hai ...WinkLOL

tu khud kuch soch rahi hai kya ????

are you tryin to share the guilt of mahiness spread all over todays episode ???

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by -RushTrip-


now a little bit about...the white saree on...FB...

i would love to see..him..say hi to the baby to include in their romance..in a unique..way.....a small hug and a kiss...i know GEET said no talk of kiss or a smooch..so i dont want her to jump in front of the bus..
lekin baby ko kiss karna..toh..taboo nahi hai na??



Smarty Pants.....I know ejjactly what's going on in ur headLOL
-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Joined: 25 September 2009
Posts: 4003

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
 kiss kidhar tha....
 
yaha toh baba MSK ka tailoring chal raha tha....
 
but baba MSk ji...aap toh sabse important part ki measurement lena hi bhul gaye....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Joined: 23 September 2008
Posts: 19036

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
baby there may not have been a kiss but they did manage to create the effect of a kiss and that worked for me ...
you shd watch the episode .. and it was awesome ... ii llooveed thee wway he looookeed at her and handleed her ... it was fab !!

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by lily_k25

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by lily_k25

abhi abhi written update padkar aarahi hoon..
dil dhak dhak kar raha hai...aur mein tamatar ki tarah laal hothe jarahi hoon... Embarrassed

kya sach mein usne usko kiss kiya?? ya firse koi fake wali angle kissiee tha?? Embarrassed

@ vrushyy...viji...just yesterday..u guys were making a list of different kisses all want to see..n today u got ur wish...Wink
kya baat hai..aise hi list banethe raho..aur hume har roz aise sizzling maneet dose dekhne ko milegi..Blushing

ok...now me running to watch the epi..


There was no kiss Sweetu......but yes him tracing his face(Lipss) up her Arm almost looked like it was a Rain of Kiss....ALMOST


D'ohD'ohD'oh.. .these guys r going to make me mad totally with this waiting for "THE KISS" i suppose..
Cry ..kya yaar..update padke hawa mein udrahi thi...ki kiss dekhne ko milega...tum na....meri dreamzz mein paani daaldi..

ok..now i read it again...almost with underline nazar aaya...chalo me not going to give up then..Wink



Dont worry Lily....aathe aathe aajayega......PATIENCE IS VIRTUE sweet heartLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meravigiliso

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
plzz upload newer versions of maahi tune

Author: Luvushaheer   Replies: 2   Views: 842

Luvushaheer 2 842 17 August 2010 at 11:53pm by roshaaan
Maahi-less epi finally!

Author: sweet_chilly   Replies: 7   Views: 1087

sweet_chilly 7 1087 30 July 2010 at 12:18pm by sweet_chilly
MAANEET bg tune MAAHI!!!!(Dload link)

2 3 4 5 6

Author: -Crayon-   Replies: 44   Views: 7883

-Crayon- 44 7883 24 July 2010 at 8:39am by spamalot
softer piano version of 'maahi ve' today

Author: perfectdreams   Replies: 5   Views: 1438

perfectdreams 5 1438 11 July 2010 at 10:10am by bDgT
Payal's MaanEet VMs - NEW: Maahi[Raaz2] -p2/June27

2 3

Author: -iPayal-   Replies: 22   Views: 2675

-iPayal- 22 2675 27 June 2010 at 10:17pm by -iPayal-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index