intezaar kar kar ke ...
maine intezaar ko aadat bana lia ...
sirf teri yaad main ..
sirf tere pyar main ...

oh jaan-e-jigar...
tune yeh kya kar dia ...
jo itni aasani se 
maine tujhe maaf kar dia ....!!!

Vinu ... yeh IF waaley badey bure hai ... tumhe Prem Patra likhne nahi dete ..deleeete soome old links, IF posts, etc etc etc πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.. taake hum kuch nayi yaadien bana sake ...😳☺️

Originally posted by: LVraaz

SORRY EVERYBODY!! about last night.. i promised to come midnight time but unfortunately something bad came up.. sincerely apologize to all my lovelyyy wonderfulll FFAMILy idiotzz..πŸ€—πŸ€—

Edited by -honeydew- - 13 years ago
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 munni badnaam hoye maan darling tere leye..πŸ˜†
hey munni its not for u, ye hamari geet ki leye
keya hain na aaj kal geet maan se bohut kuch mang rahi hain
u knowπŸ˜‰..
well aaj maine vinuji ki post paya itni din bad.. thank u so much..
 btw how r u dear..
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aw...beautiful, awesome, brilliant...hmm....wat else...ok bla bla bla...
kya kare short of adjectives....

now...if they dont show the kiss on monday....i am going to personally make sure that i get hold of a loaded gun...

nothing and noone can ever put a blemish on geet...well...that we always knew...maan has always removed everything that clouds her beauty...and this time geet asserts her right over him...she very shyly and lovingly wipes away the glitter from his cheek...

and maan chooses bangles for her...they remind him of her laughters which always ignite the light of hope and love in his heart....
geet is upset because she cant do anything to make the wedding special...but for maan her presence in his life is in itself the most special event...he is because she is....and for maan nothing else matters...

enters khayaliram...the ladies' tailor...i guess he was whistling from one mile away πŸ˜†
i loved the entire seq...the writers hv done a brilliant job...they kept the right note of jealousy and fun element...although the dupatta throwing part was bit too crude specially in front of maan who is always the epitome of decency...but still i am ready to take it in a lighter spirit...

and maan manages to chase the tailor away but not before taking the tape from him...
and wen geet asked who wud take the measurement...maan replied that he wud...aw..bechara cudnt even look into her eyes...he was blushing like anything...aw i love maan...

and the light goes off...it was just my kind of day...mast mast do nain is the song of my fav hero salman...i consider myself the craziest fan of him for the last so many years...and that song is being played on the most romantic scene of my current fav actor...
the scene was beautifully done....i guess the CVs hv outdone themselves with this epi...
GC and DD were awesome with their expressions....
one thing...i hope maan remembers all the measurements because he was not writing down anything πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
and the way he was luking into geet's eyes all the time i hardly think he even saw wat the measurements were πŸ˜•

and then geet saying that if he wants to come closer she wont stop him...hmm...wen she has ever stopped...from the first day in HP till today...i dont remember geet ever resisting his charm...
and i hardly blame her for that...

but then she puts in a condition that he has to say y he chased away the tailor...and maan asked wat can he do if he tells the truth...i loved the maughty smile on his lips wen he asked this...awesome...GC's expressions today were beyond any words...

and then she tells him if he can tell the truth then she will allow him to kiss her...OMG...i heard it right i guess...
and who was blusing more maan or geet...i bet maan...bechara the most difficult shart of his life...
but then the naughtiness in maan took over...he confessed that he is a jealous lover...he is possessive about her and will never share her with anyone...
and then the lights came on...and all the boldness of geet gone in a sec...

and then came the second part of the shart...i loved the freeze screen scene at the end because of their expressions...
shud i or shud i not keep high hopes for monday...i dunno...but i am surely expecting geet to keep her promise...

and as of arjun-anwesha scene...i hv just few things to say...
1. whoever heard of ppl talking on cells in a lift...at least my cell gets jammed in a lift and everyone else's i know...
2. i hated the mast mast do nain song being played on them that too just after it was being played on maneet...
3. wen the lights went off and arjun and anwesha came closer...there was blank expression on anwesha...wat is the use of taking an actress like her who cannot even portay wat the character is feeling...totally lost the essence of the entire scene....

Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

aw...beautiful, awesome, brilliant...hmm....wat else...ok bla bla bla...
kya kare short of adjectives....

now...if they dont show the kiss on monday....i am going to personally make sure that i get hold of a loaded gun...
 Aditi i they will show kiss on monday who will watch after monday....I want them to show a lot and lot of hit and miss....for a kissπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nothing and noone can ever put a blemish on geet...well...that we always knew...maan has always removed everything that clouds her beauty...and this time geet asserts her right over him...she very shyly and lovingly wipes away the glitter from his cheek...
 I never thought that way
and maan chooses bangles for her...they remind him of her laughters which always ignite the light of hope and love in his heart....
geet is upset because she cant do anything to make the wedding special...but for maan her presence in his life is in itself the most special event...he is because she is....and for maan nothing else matters...
 yes that was very beautiful dialgues
enters khayaliram...the ladies' tailor...i guess he was whistling from one mile away πŸ˜†
i loved the entire seq...the writers hv done a brilliant job...they kept the right note of jealousy and fun element...although the dupatta throwing part was bit too crude specially in front of maan who is always the epitome of decency...but still i am ready to take it in a lighter spirit...
I lvoed that sequence she was reacitng thta way because she knew...Maan cant see her without dupata in front of anyone else

and maan manages to chase the tailor away but not before taking the tape from him...
and wen geet asked who wud take the measurement...maan replied that he wud...aw..bechara cudnt even look into her eyes...he was blushing like anything...aw i love maan...

and the light goes off...it was just my kind of day...mast mast do nain is the song of my fav hero salman...i consider myself the craziest fan of him for the last so many years...and that song is being played on the most romantic scene of my current fav actor...
the scene was beautifully done....i guess the CVs hv outdone themselves with this epi...
GC and DD were awesome with their expressions....
one thing...i hope maan remembers all the measurements because he was not writing down anything πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
and the way he was luking into geet's eyes all the time i hardly think he even saw wat the measurements were πŸ˜•

and then geet saying that if he wants to come closer she wont stop him...hmm...wen she has ever stopped...from the first day in HP till today...i dont remember geet ever resisting his charm...
and i hardly blame her for that...
HA HA AHA...treue...aditi we never noticed that...if she had guts to stop him...Kurban hya or peelonn kaise hota

but then she puts in a condition that he has to say y he chased away the tailor...and maan asked wat can he do if he tells the truth...i loved the maughty smile on his lips wen he asked this...awesome...GC's expressions today were beyond any words...

Loved it loved it...I remmeber that tub sequence with that smile where she siad...aapko mere satah akele daar lagta hai
and then she tells him if he can tell the truth then she will allow him to kiss her...OMG...i heard it right i guess..
I was shocked too......reaaly shcked.
and who was blusing more maan or geet...i bet maan...bechara the most difficult shart of his life...
but then the naughtiness in maan took over...he confessed that he is a jealous lover...he is possessive about her and will never share her with anyone...
and then the lights came on...and all the boldness of geet gone in a sec...

and then came the second part of the shart...i loved the freeze screen scene at the end because of their expressions...
shud i or shud i not keep high hopes for monday...i dunno...but i am surely expecting geet to keep her promise...

and as of arjun-anwesha scene...i hv just few things to say...
1. whoever heard of ppl talking on cells in a lift...at least my cell gets jammed in a lift and everyone else's i know...
2. i hated the mast mast do nain song being played on them that too just after it was being played on maneet...
3. wen the lights went off and arjun and anwesha came closer...there was blank expression on anwesha...wat is the use of taking an actress like her who cannot even portay wat the character is feeling...totally lost the essence of the entire scene....

thank god u r back
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!!!!! Its just Amazing...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
my POV regarding some confusions of my idiot family πŸ˜‰....entirely my POV so no offence....

where did the candles come from....
i regard them as pieces of decoration...this shop has been booked by MSK for his wud be bride...so maybe the shopowners added some romantic touch to it by placing some romantic decorative things which includes candles...i personally feel candles play a very imp role in romance....

romancing in a place owned by someone else....
well....MSK has booked the shop and for the present moment it belongs to him...wen we rent a house to live in it....we lead a normal physical married life in it although we dont own the house...
secondly....in many movies i hv seen rich men booking the cinema hall or restaurant just to romance with their girls....so its nothing unsual....

wen maan was smelling geet's arm....there were kisses which got hidden because of camera angles and also maan was awkward in that scene...
well...maan was actually not kissing and that  was in the script too...no fault of camera angle....remember wat maan said on their wedding night wen geet virtually gave herself to him...
"mujhe jana to paregahi...jab tak humara rishta sabke samne zahir nahi ho jata....tab tak hume dooriyan to banakar rakhne hi padegi"
maan wud NEVER kiss her before marriage (so dont keep high hopes for monday)....so maan was actually not kissing her on the arm...he was doing just wat we cud see i.e. just smelling....
and the awkwardness was also part of the script...maan was feeling awkward because he felt the ambience was there for kissing...he cud feel geet was ready for a kiss...he cud feel that he was also getting weaker himself and finding it more difficult to resist himself....that is y he was feeling awkward because this is the first time he was so close physically with geet...
and this awkwardness of maan made geet realise how much maan is craving to kiss her and that made her bold enuf to propose the kiss....the shart was only an excuse....geet just wanted to give voice to maan's unspoken words....so...u see...maan's awkwardness actually played an important role in making geet bold...

the method of meaurement was not rite...
true...but then maan is not a tailor....so if they wud hv shown perfection that itself wud hv been a flaw...both he and geet know that the measurement is a farce...it is just an excuse of doing romance...
maan was using the method by which he cud touch and smell geet in every possible way widout crossing the limit....
that the measurement was not seriously done was proved by the fact that maan was hardly moving his eyes from geet's face...he didnt even read the measures let alone write them down...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: reea88

munni badnaam hoye maan darling tere leye..πŸ˜†
hey munni its not for u, ye hamari geet ki leye
keya hain na aaj kal geet maan se bohut kuch mang rahi hain
u knowπŸ˜‰..
well aaj maine vinuji ki post paya itni din bad.. thank u so much..
 btw how r u dear..

I am fine sweety, and i hope you are doing great as well?

Geet toh pagla gaiee hai, badnaam toh choro...

Muniza
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Knock knock
koi hai yahan ?

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
PP main hoon .. bt ill have lunch and come back !!!
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

I am fine sweety, and i hope you are doing great as well?

Geet toh pagla gaiee hai, badnaam toh choro...

Muniza

ya rite.. hamari geet pagal ho gayi hain.. or badnaam v hogi munda ki leye..πŸ˜† tumhe keya lagta hain monday episode main geet maan ko kiss dega ya nahi..😳 mujhe to lagta hain koi aa jayege kabab main haddi ban kar😑.. sorry for late reply.. mera stupid net ki wajase..😑