Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Bahon ke darmiyan do pyaar mil rahey hain

Haila white Saree, sigh sigh...muni dead....

Lovely episode, full of MaanEet.....

Over all brilliant episode, lovely song...

Thanks to CV's

I am very happy today...since 2 days getting all good news.....

Thanks Vinu for being a good friend, and love my all idiots....

Muniza Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
lily_k25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
present mam *raising hand*
reea88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
jhor ka jatka
anne ko dega
sasha ki chamchi
silly tasha
pehr v asha
humhe kuch dekhna
maneet ki rotna manana...

aaj main opar
asma niche
aaj main agee
jamana hain peache😆

hey my family aaj main bohut khush ho.. kalke episode dekh kar fly ho rahi hain mera dill.
keya episode thi, ek dhom jakkas. &schocking.

keya kar deti hain payer
business man se koi
ho jati hain tailor😆

must say, agar measurment aise hot hogi na to i m sure koi v possisive husband or boyfrend apni biwi ya girlfrnd ko male tailor ki pass nahi vejege..😆😆😆
ab ati hain maneet ki kiss main, well main pure episode abhi tak nahi dekha. jitna dekha oski bad behoss ho gayi thi😳. aab utha..
well jitna main dekha osse mujhe laga hand kiss fake thi. their expression was mindblowing but kiss not real. iss scene main mujhe maan thora uncomfortable laga.
well i'll check this scene again.. hope i was wrong..
kal geet ki straight talk bohut achi lagi, "aap mujhe kiss kar sakti hain". hayee miss hoshiyarpur express tumne to town girl ko peache chor diya..
leken ye humari maan ko abhi tak nahi pehchana, iisne apni possisiveness accept karli.. ab keya karege geet..
waise geet bet is bet, ab to tumhe kiss dena parege..😳😳😳
i m waiting for that.. i m so excited now so no more disscussion today😳😳
love u all
reea.
Edited by reea88 - 13 years ago
Pari76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😊 

December 18th      

Today was a nice episode with issues.

There was episode continuation.

CVs and Nissar thank you for a nice episode.

GC was rocking.

DD war Great—I felt her lacking a bit in expression

Piyush was good

Nikunj was good

1.       Maan  &  Geet

CVs and Nissar Geet should start answering all of Maan's questions using her mouth instead of shaking her head.  Maan asks Geet such an important question, for her to spend the rest of her life with him and she nods yes… tasteless.  Not to mention it is simply rude.

GEET NEEDS TO CALL MAAN "MAAN" AND NOT "MAAN SIR". (Caps for emphasis)  This has just become annoying  and simply stupid.

The store assistant saying that "choosing bridal clothes is always difficult for the bride since it is once only" indicates that Geet's past will always haunt Maan and Geet.

The pain was equally visible on Maan's face as it was on Geet's face.

Maan taking hold of Geet's hand shows that he'll always stand tall by her side as her strength and support.

Maan of many talents is Maan Singh Khurana.

Geet exercising her right to wipe Maan's face clean of glitter indicates that Geet will later exercise this very right over Maan especially when Sameera enters.

From this scene she should be pretty strong headed about it as she even prevented Maan from cleaning his own face.

While I do not mind the romance, I do mind the location.  Granted MSK as book the store for his and Geet's private shopping but it is so tasteless to romance in "other people's" domain.  Also a store is not for that purpose and people do not romance in the stores regardless.  This very tailor master situation could have happened at KM while Dadi Ma was out.

Tailor Master how dare you say Geet's name is pretty and what were you thinking to ask Geet to remove her dupatta?  MSK's looks can almost kill and if it were possible you would have been dead the minute you said Geet's name is pretty.

Geet picked up on Maan's jealous and decided to taunt him with it.  Naughty Geet.  Geet milked this situation for all its worth if you followed the entire scene.

I thought Master Ji would pee on himself when Maan gussa se bolo ti "that didn't you hear, it isn't necessary."  Poor Master Ji, look at his face.

Geet didn't think Maan would be taking her measurement.

When the light went out, where did the candle come from? Where did Maan get the matches from?

Why didn't the store owners/workers come and check on their customer when the lights went out, especially that the customer is MSK?

When Maan brushed his cheek alongside Geet's arm, I expected more of an expression from her.

I am sure all the ladies would to have a tailor like MSK, there is only one big problem… this tailor only romances, he doesn't write down the measurements.

Geet indirectly challenges by propositioning him that she won't stop him from coming closer to her if he tells her why he didn't want the tailor master ji to take her measurements.  Maan then rebuttal that if he accepts what does he get to do and Geet boldly replies "you can kiss me"; she takes this step thinking that Maan doesn't have the galls to answer.

Contrary to Geet's expectations, Maan answered the question "I get jealous and can't stand anyone touching you, I am possessive of you and you are just mine". 

In this statement I do not agree with the terminology "possessive" as Maan as never treated Geet as a thing or object.  It would have been better if the terminology "protective" was used.

Maan tells Geet if she dare make fun of this again, they'll fight, to which Geet replied that how can she think of making fun of it when she feels the same. 

By Geet's statement here, she'll be jealous when Sameera enters.

This masti and boldness of Geet will also help her and come into play when Sameera come into the picture.

Their moment is interrupted by the light and as Geet tries to back out on her promise/deal, Maan calls her on it. 

2.          Anwesha & Arjun (AA – copyright abbreviation from Matt J)

CVs and Nissar should not have used the same song as Maan and Geet for AA.

I disliked this copied scene.

As this scene reminded me of Maan and Geet in the elevator scene of "ILU track".  I don't want to think of or be reminded of Maan and Geet previous scenes when AA "love track" is being showed or any AA moments.  Nissar and CVs wake up and wake your creativity up too.  Find new ventures on running AA "love track". The elevator should have gotten stuck on its own. Arjun could have still used the moment for his plan. 

Anwesha's plea to Arjun sounded fake.

Arjun's self talk indicates that there is some good lurking around inside him unlike his sister NT; so there is hope that he won't go through with his plan.

Where did Arjun get the matches from?  Does he smoke?  He isn't the one afraid of the dark; Anwesha is.

I wasn't impressed.

Precap:  I am not gonna speculate.

*I just hope that CVs and Nissar don't expect us to forget about Sasha.  As Tasha is Sasha's puppet.  Go figure that the student has learnt from her teacher, but still Sasha needs to be brought back and bring her character with Tasha's full circle with punishment and then you can toss them both out of Maan's and Geet's life.

My speculations… (No changes)

a.       NT is structuring her own plan as she has lost and will lose trust in Arjun.  She trusts herself more than ANYONE ELSE.

b.      Arjun will use Anwesha to get to Maan, but will fall in love with her in the process and stop.

c.       NT's sentence to Adi will come into play once again "loyal employees of Maan Veerji, he'll need them."

d.      From Maan's repetitive dialogue about "as long as he is there nothing will happen to Geet" makes me think that may be for whatever reason he won't be there once due to circumstance and something will happen to Geet.

e.      NT brings in Sameera…

Here is what needs to happen…  (No changes)

1.    Why doesn't Anwesha know that Arjun is NT's brother?

2.    Where was Anwesha all this time?

3.     Whose daughter is she and is she Maan's real sister?

4.     GEET NEEDS TO START CALLING MAAN "MAAN". (caps for emphasis only)

5.    Would like to see Geet do something for Maan just because he is her happiness not because he has done so much for her… this reason seems more of an obligation rather than a want to.

6.    Who was NT's helper that dropped the chandelier which was supposed to kill Geet?

7.    The entire story of the entire Khurana Family and Family Members need to be told now.

8.    Anwesha needs to inquire about her bro Vicky and his wife NT and also Dev's Mom and Dev's sister.

9.    Dev needs to tell Maan everything that has happened from time he came out of jail because of NT to present including his deal with NT for exchange for family freedom.

10.  I want to know exactly when and where NT got POAs, cause it wasn't when Maan was in the

hospital.

11.  Dev and Meera should go and speak to MSK regarding NT.

12.  Geet needs to give a public statement to the press saying that "she misunderstood the

situation and acted rash.  Maan is nothing like Dev and Maan is and will always be reputable.   The answer to your question is yes, Maan and I are getting married."

13.  I would like to see Dev slap NT with open palm then bring back to another slap with back of hands.

14.  Sasha needs to be put out of commission once and for all.  She should not have another hand

in causing any more damages to Geet or Maan as for an employee she has already got away with too much.

15.  Dev's mother and sister need to be mentioned as part of the criminal crew and be punished

too.

16.  Geet needs to know Meera's true ties to Khurana's family.

17.  Maan needs to become the ferocious tiger.  Remember his words to NT that if she made Geet

cried he would take revenge for each tear drop.  I don't think NT can pay this debt in its'

entirety in this lifetime.

18.  Maan still needs to know

i.   That NT poisoned Dadi's mind

ii.   That Dadi kicked Geet out of the house.

iii.   That NT lied to Geet about him not wanting to see her

iv.    That NT lied to Geet about the taveez and again Maan not wanting to see her

v.   That NT moved him from his original hospital room in order to prevent Geet from seeing

Him and that she stopped Geet at the door of his hospital room from entering to see him.

vi. That Sasha is the reason why the story came out at the office.

vii. Nasty Attitude insulted Geet and threw her into the pool.

viii. Sasha is working with NT and locked them in store room.

ix. Maan needs to know Pindi was working with NT.

Edited by Pari76 - 13 years ago
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Today a Song only a song coz i cant Write after Maneet Passion😉😉

Yeh ujhli chandni jab
hasrato ko gudgudayegi

Na humko neend ayegi
Na tumko neend ayegi

Ijazat ho to apne jazba 
 E dil ko parakh lo main

Tumhare dil ko baahon ko
pe apne hont rakh do main

Tum apne garm hoton ko
Banao yun na awara

Dil itni zor se dhadkega
Sun lega ye jahan sara

Agar aisa hua to Raat
humpar musukura yegi

Ye ujhli chandni jab
hasraton ko gudguda yegi

Kareeb aao meri jaane jaan
kuch aur khul jaao

Meri aagosh main simto
meri saason main ghul jaao

Badan hai mom sa mera
lagana haath narmi se
pighal jaao na main jana tere
haathon ki garmi se

ye garmi dono ko deewana banayegi
na humko neend ayegi
na tumko neend ayegi

Bas take kal likhungi 😉😉
Edited by killerkinrul - 13 years ago
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
reserved for analysis...will write if am feeling well...really unwell...yet reserving
Lots to write bout.... lots of logical things but the passion has made me blind to everything else today.... lolz...

am in OMG state for the first time.... 😆😆😆😆😆

Sorry ppl...i din analyse last night as i wudnt hv been rational....

now let me come straight to the point...
I love continuity.... i saw continuity in the episode.....
Maan-Geet scenes were hot and passionate.... loved the way they are showing their right on each other....
For all those who complained bout fakeness...here was a slap on their face... nuthing was fake today...no BD..everything was real.... no camera angles....
i loved every dialogue of maan n geet.... most of all i hv never seen an actress taking the lead n showing her right on her man....generally the female leads r shown coy n shy ...running away from their men...but here we hv a protogonist who has been thru hell in her fake marriage n yet is taking a lead with the man she loves.... she is shy but not the one who will let him do everything....

the tailor measurement scene was a lift off from a tamil b grade movie.... ladies tailor... but i wud give complete credit to Geet HSP team for creating magic.... the scene in the movie is sooo cheap..... well i still had watched it as i had nuthing better to do in my hostel about 5 years ago....
The measurement scene created magic ..... for all those who were crying bout lacking passion...this one was for u.... n well this is the happening happening me n Jyo were talking bout for the past 3 days n were dancing.... hahahhaha

anyway...for a TV series the measurement scene was really innovative n well executed.... u cud really feel that Maan is smelling n devouring Geet with his eyes and Geet was enjoying everything he was doing.....
Geet wanted to hear from him that he is possessive n she is only his.... she played her game well... but had no clue that he wud actually end up measuring her... Her man din let her down.... told her in clear words that he feels Jealousy if someone is close to her... he is possessive bout her...she is only his.... n he wont take it if she makes fun of his feelings like that.... Geet too openly told him she too feels the same..he is only hers....
she had challenged him to tell y he din want the tailor to measure her....if he answered he cud kiss her.... which TV female protogonist has ever taken that link of lead?? telling her man he cud kiss her?? thats where GHSP is different....
Lights coming back n geet backing off....maan reminding her that the kiss hasnt happened yet...

Anvesha - arjun scene in the lift was really OTT... well i know they wanna show the love story brewing there...but there r better ways to do that.... n where did he get teh match sticks from??? btw u rnt allowed to use match sticks inside an elevator....

overall  - maneet romance n passion is back in full swing... GC n DD rocked.... the aesthetic setting was good.... but camera angles not very good.... the light globes flying around also not good....

Some points 

1. Malls in india have backup electricity.... so there was no need of candles... well but i will give it to cinematic liberties as else how wud u hv created those scenes....
2. I was ok with candles everywhere.... n ppl who r cribbing bout whre the candles came from n how maan lit all of them...well he din... i dont think he lit all.... the shop was in darkness..n the shop ppl just lit the candles everywhere...
3. CVs - I hate u for this..... for heavens sake.... they r in a shop.... in broad day light...hugging n getting romantic like that.... PDAs...y?? when they hardly ever do anything in a decorated bed room for themselves...y do it in a shop???
4. arjun- anvesha scens was really OTT... i hv no more words for that...
5. Camera is spoiling a lot of good scenes... when maan was smelling geet's hand...i thot there was a hand kiss...which i kind missed coz of the camera angle n the editing...

Edited by deniac - 13 years ago
_Invincible_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow now dats d awesome concept................never seen and heard before......................⭐️

geet smarty pants.................she intentionally made MSK feel jealous..................but used master ji🤣

waise wat was dis eggjactly?
ya to bilkul drought condition ya phir tsunami of passion...........................🤣

complaints pe lagam laga di................cv's k innovative idea ne⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

arjun trapped her in lift intentionally but wen he saw dat she is really scared den self realization hit him very next moment.........................so i guess wen he will come to know nt's truth he will back out and regret trapping anii and playing wid her emotions................

i wonder why maan and arjun were carrying match boxes wid dem today???????????can dey see d future??????????🤣

4 MAANEET who were oozing passion today.......................

Hosh Uda Deta Hai Mera
Noor-e-mujazsim Esha Tera
Tera Sarapa Esha Hai Humdum
Tera Sarapa Esha Hai Humdum
Jaise pighale mom maneet k sang........................😍

i can clearly see induction effect of maan on geet today...................geet ka chuhe jaise dil ki himaat badhti ja rahi hai........................she herself told dat kiss me...................😆😆😆😆

i guess she read muni's comment of no papa kiss....................🤣

now i m dead after watching it...................................🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Edited by pooja83 - 13 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
updated on page 1: read and forrgiive and forget

i am dead today ... matlab.... gone gone gone dead !!

this is called an over dose of mahiiness.... mummy!! mujhe ghar le chalo .... dil dhak dhak kar raha hai ..

this is for sure one of those episodes mumma's wud never recommend to their kunwari betis .. and this also one of those episodes that beti's wud watch despite their mummies changing the channel at a later slot!! 

mahila mukti waalo ko bulao ...😆😆😆
yeh hai humari sanskrriti? sabhyata?
ek kunwari ladki, shaadi se pehle .. hawww....!!!
woh bhi Maan jaisa banda...

how could he be so outta character ... how dare he come that close to geet?

and what does me mean by tum sirf merii ho? has he forgotten shee is already married ..

i am dne with this show! this was officially my last episode ...

.........................................................................................
.........................................................................................

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mujhse peecha chudana itna aasaan nahi hai ...

😉😉😉

Take2 :

I was dying to see possessivee Maan ... and loved the way he flung the dupatta on her face and protected her frm the master ... awwwwwww.... and i had to say .. this is thee Maan i lovee ... looveee ... love ..
forr the past feww days i was watching maan and geet, but i was watching the Geeet thee showw .. today .. i juust saw Maan ... Maan and only Maan ...

and the jikrrr of thee kiss .. ab main kya bolu .. my talli takee is enoouough evideenceee i am noot iin a stateee to wrriiteee a sanee takeee .. and my stuppid keeyboard also iis acting weeeird man ... some wwoorrds get typped so many times ... annooyiing .. but its kinda cool .... loooks liikee meerrre laptoopp koo bhi vinu kii aadat ppad gayii hai ....😉

Anwwwesha geets stuck iin thee liift eeh .. and theeen she hoolds his collarr .... sab deekh rrahii hoooon main ...😳😳

thanks for thee choicee of sngs thats on my toopp ten at thee momeent ... ... nice.... ....!! 

Arjuun and Anwwesha arree slowly growing on me and i like theeeirr story .. but the maaneet maddness is what took me by storm ...

ek baar fir creatives ne sabit karr dia .. its not thee kiiss that eevokees thee eemotiioons or thee passiion bt thee effeeect and thee eemootions around iit ... i am bowled oover .....!!!

hats off !! yoou have ooncee mrre brrought mee to a state wwheeere i can say once more after ages ...

yeh monday kab ayega ...

Vinu ......... u better come today ... !! atleast to take this from your nautanki ...🤗

Love,
Niha

PS: pardon me for the randomness and inconsistency in thought ...

wah wah wah !! 😉

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sorry girls....aaj maaneet ne...silencer ko silence kar diya.....i cannot say anything....yesterday i asked for a heart attack....and the day before yesterday i asked for death.....and looks like i got both....heart attack and death...combination achi baat hai....

do not worry...when i meant death i meant like usual i wanted maaneet to kill me...and today they not only killed me...but also gave me an instant promotion to maaneet land.....so i will see u all there later....i am pretty sure u all have reached the lands peacefully...but currently i cannot talk.....so we should just stand still in silence for a while....until we are concious and able to think

oye nihu ur heart is dhak dhaking....but mine....has stopped.
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sorry fr breakin da rule...bt i cnt WAIT!!!!!😳😳

WAT WAS IT?!?!!?!!?!😲😲😲
I am DEAD!!!🤢🤢🤢 ithna Passion....ithna Pyaar aur ithni nazdheekiya!!!!!Dis is da Maneet v Love!!!!haiyeeeeeeeeeeee😳😳😳
Nihu ur calls ver a lyf saver in btw da add breakss!!!!😉

Vinu mere Jeejuuuuu....jaha bhi ho - I Love you!!!!!🤗🤗