is it robby's kid

Poll Question :

as anurag is cleared now .how many feel the kid dad is robindo?

Poll Choice
yes ,i think robby is his dad
no , am sure robby is not the father of the kid
confused now
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
hi friends as anurag is proved innocent now robby is blamed .i think robby too innocent .so how many of you think the kid really belongs to robby or he is not the dad of the kid .plz put your vote with your reasons and say who's your suspect
me totally confused over here...
ayoooo robbie's too young to be a papa na?!?! stupid CVs
hey dont bash me...but i really think robbi is his dad....i dont know why,though😕....and i am not liking it it at all..😔....i think the story is going to move forward with robbi getting used with the baby and accepting the child...and later..maybe mauli too forgives him...and accepts the child....😕..
and in between all these jhamelas...anu-taani may have some differences😭...and the separation eventually happens...😭...

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

me totally confused over here...
ayoooo robbie's too young to be a papa na?!?! stupid CVs

absolutely!...i always felt that he is too young to get married too...i mean he is still a college going kid na....so why all this hurry....let him finish his college first😕....and to cap it all...now the baby😲😲i cant even imagine rajath as a father figure😕...he is so young..😭...the whole track is stupid..🤢😡this new cv's are ....🤬😡
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
..It cud b!!but..they r showing it ..it Happened two yrs ago! ..unblvble!
i don't know why ,i am feeling that yeh bachcha rithesh ka hai . because he has so many affairs compare to robi also . becoz robi is younger than him and rithesh want to bring the child home so he made this plan according to typical balaji style .

actually i don't want to see that  onu or robi having child before marriage. 
Originally posted by deeps07

absolutely!...i always felt that he is too young to get married too...i mean he is still a college going kid na....so why all this hurry....let him finish his college first😕....and to cap it all...now the baby😲😲i cant even imagine rajath as a father figure😕...he is so young..😭...the whole track is stupid..🤢😡this new cv's are ....🤬😡
i knowww deeps.... im soooooooo annoyed with CVs i want da old CVs baaaaack cz dese ppl are ruinin da show with too many twists...

i knowww deeps.... im soooooooo annoyed with CVs i want da old CVs baaaaack cz dese ppl are ruinin da show with too many twists...
i feel the same this cv's i suspect they try to bring kayamath track . i think robby is innocent
wat happns in kayamath anu?!!? i havnt watched dat show....

ayooooo i dont want any baby for robbie yar... i mean not now

wat happns in kayamath anu?!!? i havnt watched dat show....

ayooooo i dont want any baby for robbie yar... i mean not now

nadini di

in kayamth

milind's sister sukrithi was ditched by prachi's  brother . milind and prachi married .inorder to save sukrithi's marriage prachi took the blame as she is the mother of the child.milind suspects it must me prachi-neev(prachi's exlover).then misunderstanding happened.

i suspect it will go like this but i really dont want to go like that. hope you cleared

some changes
prachi-onu, milind-taani, sukrithi-mirnalini, brother- robby(but robby is a cutie pie that guy is bad).neev-nupur(but neev is good he never wants to seperate milind prachi he always supports prachi).

i hope cv's will give a better track than this. i dont want robby as a father .he is a cutie pie he cant do this