Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

is it robby's kid

Poll Question: as anurag is cleared now .how many feel the kid dad is robindo?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
5 [12.82%]
28 [71.79%]
6 [15.38%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
hi friends as anurag is proved innocent now robby is blamed .i think robby too innocent .so how many of you think the kid really belongs to robby or he is not the dad of the kid .plz put your vote with your reasons and say who's your suspect

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged
me totally confused over here...
ayoooo robbie's too young to be a papa na?!?! stupid CVs
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hey dont bash me...but i really think robbi is his dad....i dont know why,thoughConfused....and i am not liking it it at all..UnhappyOuchOuch....i think the story is going to move forward with robbi getting used with the baby and accepting the child...and later..maybe mauli too forgives him...and accepts the child....Confused..
and in between all these jhamelas...anu-taani may have some differencesCry...and the separation eventually happens...OuchOuchCry...

Ouch
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

absolutely!...i always felt that he is too young to get married too...i mean he is still a college going kid na....so why all this hurry....let him finish his college firstConfused....and to cap it all...now the babyShockedShockedi cant even imagine rajath as a father figureConfused...he is so young..Cry...the whole track is stupid..DeadAngrythis new cv's are ....CensoredAngry

Edited by deeps07 - 18 December 2010 at 8:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TuhinaSinha

Osprisshow IF-Rockerz
Osprisshow
Osprisshow

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:06am | IP Logged
..It cud b!!but..they r showing it ..it Happened two yrs ago! ..unblvble!
Anjaliz Goldie
Anjaliz
Anjaliz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i don't know why ,i am feeling that yeh bachcha rithesh ka hai . because he has so many affairs compare to robi also . becoz robi is younger than him and rithesh want to bring the child home so he made this plan according to typical balaji style .

actually i don't want to see that  onu or robi having child before marriage. 
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

absolutely!...i always felt that he is too young to get married too...i mean he is still a college going kid na....so why all this hurry....let him finish his college firstConfused....and to cap it all...now the babyShockedShockedi cant even imagine rajath as a father figureConfused...he is so young..Cry...the whole track is stupid..DeadAngrythis new cv's are ....CensoredAngry
i knowww deeps.... im soooooooo annoyed with CVs i want da old CVs baaaaack cz dese ppl are ruinin da show with too many twists...

deeps07

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by deeps07

i knowww deeps.... im soooooooo annoyed with CVs i want da old CVs baaaaack cz dese ppl are ruinin da show with too many twists...
i feel the same this cv's i suspect they try to bring kayamath track . i think robby is innocent

deeps07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index