Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

I want Shweta Tiwari to win : Seema Parihar (Page 2)

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Sweta Tiwari will win the show and it is pre decided. After Seema Parihar's exit, its all the more prominent.

The organisers probably had a contract of some sort to make Sweta Tiwari and their slow and steady game is coming to prominence day by day. Whether Raja Tiwari slapping Anubhav or beating GF, he is gaining popularity and another person who is gaining popularity is Sweta Tiwari. Dolly Bindra, the main TRP gainer, whether before or after, is somehow or the other promoting Sweta Tiwari.

Veena Malik can never be the winner, first of all because she is from another country and if she wins, there will be a huge impact politically in our country. Dolly Vindra is here to add flavour to the show.
 this season will have a female winner, so only one left is Sweta Tiwari...its a very calculative move of organisers and probably they worked out every detail even before the season started.

Majority of viewers are innocent and cannot follow the game of the organisers, but not all...

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:19am | IP Logged
You will be missed a lot Seema jee :D I liked you a lot while you were in and am gonna miss you loads for sure!!!

Loved your replies Thumbs Up

Even I want Shweta to be the winner Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mokshashreeRasnyprerna4rishavFaraan92

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Shweta Tiwari is the only deserving candidate left in the house along with Sameer Soni. Hence, if the show is not scripted, Shweta got to win. If not Shweta, then Sameer!! Either way works logically. Ppl like Raja, Abhinav, and Dolly got enough publicity because of Shweta. They would not have been on news so much it it was NOT Shweta.

Anyway, love Seema jee's answers!! She is simply amazing woman!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ArpitachohanmokshashreeRasnyFaraan92prerna4rishav

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Omshanti1111

Sweta Tiwari will win the show and it is pre decided. After Seema Parihar's exit, its all the more prominent.

The organisers probably had a contract of some sort to make Sweta Tiwari and their slow and steady game is coming to prominence day by day. Whether Raja Tiwari slapping Anubhav or beating GF, he is gaining popularity and another person who is gaining popularity is Sweta Tiwari. I am not from india, still she is famous in our country. I don't think she needs such kind of cheap publicity. I think she is having a srtong vote bank.Dolly Bindra, the main TRP gainer, whether before or after, is somehow or the other promoting Sweta Tiwari.

Veena Malik can never be the winner, first of all because she is from another country and if she wins, there will be a huge impact politically in our country. Dolly Vindra is here to add flavour to the show.
 this season will have a female winner, so only one left is Sweta Tiwari...its a very calculative move of organisers and probably they worked out every detail even before the season started.

Majority of viewers are innocent and cannot follow the game of the organisers, but not all...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

romiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishav

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged

Love u Seema ji..!!!HugHugHug
Churaa k dil mera Goriya chali..!!!CryLOLROFL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 18 December 2010 at 9:24am

pjyoRasnyromiosugar1prerna4rishav

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Love u Seema ji..!!!HugHugHug
Churaa k dil mera Goriya chali..!!!CryLOLROFL
I was praying 4 her victoryTongueTongue now either shweta or sameer should win the showWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prerna4rishavFaraan92

romiosugar1 IF-Sizzlerz
romiosugar1
romiosugar1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rasny

Originally posted by Omshanti1111

The organisers probably had a contract of some sort to make Sweta Tiwari and their slow and steady game is coming to prominence day by day. Whether Raja Tiwari slapping Anubhav or beating GF, he is gaining popularity and another person who is gaining popularity is Sweta Tiwari. I am not from india, still she is famous in our country. I don't think she needs such kind of cheap publicity. I think she is having a srtong vote bank.Dolly Bindra, the main TRP gainer, whether before or after, is somehow or the other promoting Sweta Tiwari.

WORD ClapClap

Same here bro!! I am not from India nor have I ever been to India yet I knw Shweta before BB Smile
Shweta is way famous and known by many ppl from all over the world !!! Hence, I second you that Shweta does not need any cheap and nonsense publicity unlike Dolly, Raja, and whoever Ouch

ArpitachohanmokshashreeRasnyprerna4rishav

-PhoenixD- IF-Sizzlerz
-PhoenixD-
-PhoenixD-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Evn i want Swetha to win.....
Love u Seemaji..........................

mokshashreeromiosugar1Faraan92prerna4rishav

Go to top