Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Sweta Tiwari will win the show and it is pre decided. After Seema Parihar's exit, its all the more prominent.

The organisers probably had a contract of some sort to make Sweta Tiwari and their slow and steady game is coming to prominence day by day. Whether Raja Tiwari slapping Anubhav or beating GF, he is gaining popularity and another person who is gaining popularity is Sweta Tiwari. I am not from india, still she is famous in our country. I don't think she needs such kind of cheap publicity. I think she is having a srtong vote bank.Dolly Bindra, the main TRP gainer, whether before or after, is somehow or the other promoting Sweta Tiwari.

Veena Malik can never be the winner, first of all because she is from another country and if she wins, there will be a huge impact politically in our country. Dolly Vindra is here to add flavour to the show.
 this season will have a female winner, so only one left is Sweta Tiwari...its a very calculative move of organisers and probably they worked out every detail even before the season started.

Majority of viewers are innocent and cannot follow the game of the organisers, but not all...

Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Love u Seema ji..!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Churaa k dil mera Goriya chali..!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago
Rasny thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faraan_4_Shweta

Love u Seema ji..!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Churaa k dil mera Goriya chali..!!!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I was praying 4 her victoryπŸ˜›πŸ˜› now either shweta or sameer should win the showπŸ˜‰
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

WORD πŸ‘πŸ‘

Same here bro!! I am not from India nor have I ever been to India yet I knw Shweta before BB 😊
Shweta is way famous and known by many ppl from all over the world !!! Hence, I second you that Shweta does not need any cheap and nonsense publicity unlike Dolly, Raja, and whoever
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Evn i want Swetha to win.....
Love u Seemaji..........................
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rasny

I was praying 4 her victoryπŸ˜›πŸ˜› now either shweta or sameer should win the showπŸ˜‰

I hope shweta will win..!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I really wanted her to win, now I want either Sameer or Shweta to win!! I feel bad for her especially when she said this:

Considering the background you have come from and being an illiterate, was it stressful being with them and understanding them?
Initially I used to feel bad when everyone spoke in English and I wouldn't understand a bit but later Bigg Boss made it a rule for everyone to talk in Hindi and made things better. Anchal (Kumar) and Rahul (Bhatt) use to talk a lot in English when Bigg Boss punished them and then the housemates made it a point to stick to Hindi.

Shweta has been very kind to me as she would repeat things for me twice and thrice till I actually got it. But, I used to still feel bad of the fact that I couldn't read the notes sent by Bigg Boss as I was illiterate. If I knew how to read and write, Bigg Boss would have asked me to read it too

Its so shocking how her life was turned upside down because she was kidnapped by these bandits!

Edited by lil_mizz_shawty - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

Sweta Tiwari will win the show and it is pre decided. After Seema Parihar's exit, its all the more prominent.

The organisers probably had a contract of some sort to make Sweta Tiwari and their slow and steady game is coming to prominence day by day. Whether Raja Tiwari slapping Anubhav or beating GF, he is gaining popularity and another person who is gaining popularity is Sweta Tiwari. Dolly Bindra, the main TRP gainer, whether before or after, is somehow or the other promoting Sweta Tiwari.

Veena Malik can never be the winner, first of all because she is from another country and if she wins, there will be a huge impact politically in our country. Dolly Vindra is here to add flavour to the show.
 this season will have a female winner, so only one left is Sweta Tiwari...its a very calculative move of organisers and probably they worked out every detail even before the season started.

Majority of viewers are innocent and cannot follow the game of the organisers, but not all...

And I am happy that most of the viewers are INNOCENTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And also.. Shweta getting publicity becoz of Raja-Abhinav fiasco is like Amitabh getting publicity becoz of Amar Singh issuesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

And I am happy that most of the viewers are INNOCENTπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And also.. Shweta getting publicity becoz of Raja-Abhinav fiasco is like Amitabh getting publicity becoz of Amar Singh issuesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LMAOoooooooooooooooo........your last line just cracked me upπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The best one liner award goes to Guddu πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by romiosugar - 13 years ago
pinky no1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
u rock Seema ji,be happy alwayz πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š