Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Oki do not think Maan was married before...judging on the reaction when the store guy says shaadi to ek baar hi hota hai and he holds her hand comforting her, didn't feel as if he had any baggage.
suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@mayuri.............hey🤗 u can call me suj😊

the den is super phasst today coz of the passion that was oozing today😆
cacoethes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
welcome Mayuri 🤗 🤗 call this place anything u want but not an APPRECIATION THREAD 🤣🤣🤣🤣 there is nowhere else where such amount of dissing and critical analysis happens  🤣🤣🤣
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Opti

Jyo, would you like your hubby exhibit the behaviour MSK exhibited today towards an old tailor who wasn't even lecherous?

MSK was not  being harsh there with Geet ...it was his way of showing love😳...I will not mind it if my hubby give me this much attention🤣,..but sad thing is he gives more importance to his videsi clients nad is dam possessive about them🤣🤣

@Caco:Yes the way he holds her hand..it was a beautiful scene😳😳😳
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wohoo Ann I saw your comment now

@ Vini I've nearly caught up, if your still about 🤣🤣🤣

too much possessiveness isn't healthy but a lil depends on the type of guy as you guys have said, MSK being jealous over that tailor like I said before is 🤪 i'm surprised the KC is not full of female staff now
winona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anvi2009

Ok, I was just seeing the measurement scene again and why does these cvs put pink round lights just before the camera. In long shots, those lights are really distracting. ðŸ˜¡ Even during PQ party, they used round orange lights. These lights are a hindrance and reduces the impact of the scenes. Why cant we have a clear view, lights can be in the background, why directly in front of the camera, in between the camera and MaanEet. 

First I thot those pink lights are substitutes for 2 roses or two swans in a pond ðŸ¤£
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
@Cute_Ash: Exactly, Jyoti opened it for this, she thinks I didn't knew this, but I got it once I saw it 😆, infact I discussed this with someone about eheem eheem today 😆
By the way, the eheem eheem showen today is only a trailor.......

-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ann----maan was never married....we dont know wat was his relation with sameera...i guess she was only his gf
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Vini- All the swarglok talk ...is warning enuf ..though I might see sadak chap romeo doing some lift romance...did u like it?
mchopra thumbnail
Hello people i am new here..love the show..can i join the den..u people have loads of fun..i read u all loads of times specially Jyoti, AnajnaYYZ,Ann.a, GEET.a, and even deniac sometimes..can i join u or is it res for some people..