Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
omg omg 😲

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
taqdir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello dear friends,

I hope this analysis finds you awake and not daydreaming since the last episode seemed to have created a huge impact on most of the fans of GHSP. 80% of the soldiers are already down and the rest willingly trying to fall! What a show! Its quite scary for me to see all my friends here all drunk with maneet wine altogether and scarier to find myself standing alone. So here goes my two cents while my friends are half awake, half asleep.

I would like to start with arjun-NE. Surprisingly I found NE's acting quite good. Actually the actress NE has no other choice but to go along with the idea of getting stuck in the elevator and she has previously expressed her fear of darkness. The way she screamed that "arjun don't leave, whatever you need to think to get out of this situation, do it standing beside me" sounded innocent. BTW if I am not wrong then i think I saw arjun trying to mess with her by deliberately stopping the lift. Anyways, if they are to fall in love then I wish they fall in love seriously and not use love as the vehicle of revenge. It would be quite interesting if initially NE misunderstands maneet(of course after their marriage) out of infatuation for arjun and blame geet for ruining the khurana family. I mean, rich family's girls falling in love with the enemy and fighting for her love blaming the family is nothing new in the world. Of course both arjun and NE apologizing to maneet in the future making NT sabse parayee is the main idea! It would be totally divine of NE if she falls in love with arjun and doesn't misunderstand maneet. And knowledge gained from mistakes usually lasts forever. So'..

About maneet, wonderful story, dialogues and performance. I liked the idea that they got all romantic while in the midst of an important job like shopping for the wedding. It happens and those moments are more precious than any arranged dinner with flowers, candles and music. Lingering this idea for some time would be nice. I mean, romance+work. I specially enjoyed the part where geet did the hand gestures firstly, when she asked maan to call the master ji back and secondly placing her hands upwards while uttering the name maan, shing, khunara as if she is dancing. It made me smile.

Now about the kiss scene. I understand the demands of the fans and also the limitations of the channel.  Still, I would prefer to see no kiss than any lame one. Because the couple maneet has gained more love of the fans than any other couple in Indian TV. So the beauty of their relationship and the performances of GC and DD should not be ruined by one kiss. Keeping everything in mind I would like to suggest that if the Gteam wants to give us the idea that they have kissed then let it be like this. Show initially that their faces are getting closer and then show maan's back a little bended towards geet and hide geet behind maan. Geet's hands embracing maan can be shown from maan's back. Mahi in piano as BG and holding the scene for a min should be more impactful than focusing lips that didnt touch but actors pretending to be happy!

I love shows from which I can learn something, anything; it could be as simple as how to put the spoon properly after making a cup of tea. As long as I learn, I stay content. Well that's how I started watching my first ever hindi serial, GHSP. Those early episodes taught me a lot. Its also true that those hard times are gone now and geet deserves all the happiness in reel life. So these days I really sincerely enjoy the show but cant find much to write about. Because my thoughts come after I get to learn something and analyze that. The episodes these days are peaceful and entertaining and its beautiful if not analyzed. Maybe later when things get critical again, we the critics will be full in action. My apologies for being irregular.

Well all the best wishes for the Gteam.

Loves and prayers.........

Edited by taqdir - 13 years ago
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG....☺️ i just saw the pics🤪😍

...havent seen the epi yet... *running off to watch*
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Come here now all if you'll r still alive😃

Breaking news...

Gouri is dead...Jiju is worried there..

Geetu is hyperventillating..her parents r worried,..

Jyoti has reached swarglok and writing thesis on passionplay for monday...Geet in white saree😉😃...

Rest all Devils r in recovery stage..so Den is temporarily shifted to ICU 😊

mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anj!😡 ok t idea looks good.. so maaf kiya😆

Ress
!😈

i was supposed to do a weekend analysis
where i HAD planned to brag 
TAT past week was totally forgettable for me..
most of which i did forget!🥱

being out of t internet world... and under PG...

with no spoilers reaching my end..

at 9:30 pm tonight i was pleasently surprised...
i started feeling all hot.. in Dec's cold...
 sweating all over.. duh:..
 i cant evn explain...😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍

OH ne thing i hated... i detested actually..

Kabaab mein haddi.. aNJUN!!🤢😡

omg!!.. BK TO DROOL!!
Day Dreaming☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍
😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍
😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍☺️😍

Edited by mi7chimes - 13 years ago
secretkeeper thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
*Nudging all* come back on Earth 🤣 *Dr LOL is ready with Mehrpricks* 😈🤣
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Somebody please tell me where is the neck kiss? I saw the scene so many times, but I couldn't catch the neck kiss 😭
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: secretkeeper

*Nudging all* come back on Earth 🤣 *Dr LOL is ready with Mehrpricks* 😈🤣

My hands r still shaking..someone told me just now...u call this passion...huhhh..then wait for monday...CVs will take all revenge from us😭😭😭😭
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m really scared to watch the epi now everyone is dying 😆 because of Maaneet passion power☺️

Edit: watching epi i was  trying really hard to breath ☺️

After epi I m dead☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️Edited by polly23 - 13 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Jyo.....hope ur Swarglok is not full.....me wanna reside there today.....😍😍😍😍

still haven't watched the epi yet but already dead....☺️☺️