Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#: Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan! (Page 23)

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
hayeeeeeee

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesPoli.Geekjyoti06pennu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Sun:Exactly..they both pulled it off in a superb wayEmbarrassed..u can feel the sexual tension between them in this scene especially when MSK keeps on pulling her in his arms and giving those OMG looksBlushingBlushingBlushing
I feel the camerawork was a bit of a letdown today...they should hv focussed on MSK making those moves on her hands and backside in a more clear mannerAngry...

but anyways..the episode was a class todayBlushing minus the NES-NEB lift sceneLOL

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesgeet261anjalireddyy84Poli.Geekcacoethespanchjun5Sigmashaligeet.aMeetu_AnupennuSofnaMishtyShonaBlueberry_07suj01Taiyosun29

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Caco: ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL We gonna get SIX days long SR??ShockedROFLROFLROFLROFL Oh where's Zee..?? That would mean she'll go EEEHEM EEEHEM for six whole days! ROFLROFLROFLROFL.....Nice one!..Esp the last, both probably tried...n falling asleep..ROFLROFLROFLROFL...n then Tadap tadap can be played here..since SR didn't take place ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Twin: HugHug Get well soon! N am all back already! No more swooning .ROFLROFL.am all ready, steady..Goooooooooooooo!  ROFLROFL

No worries am still here, didn't go anywhere ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesArmu4evaanjalireddyy84Poli.Geekcacoethes-pixie-panchjun5jyoti06pennuMishtyShonaSigmashaligeet.aTaiyo

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

I know Daaku I think if it was Arjun alone it would be soo much better, his pairing with NES means ppl don't either watch his scenes or enjoy them as much since she brings the side down

@ Vini  ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I know it's his own fault now, he should have grabbed the chance while he had it but maybe he was shocked by her directness like we were ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflies-pixie-panchjun5cacoethesPoli.Geekjyoti06pennuMishtyShonaBlueberry_07Taiyo

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Originally posted by jyoti06

**Jyoti's Soul Reporting from Swarglok**

Now tell me one show today on TV where all viewers go back to OMG after 8 months of watchBig smile..thats why Maaneet r special and thats why we r still addicted to this damn showApprove

Don't worry about Monday..I gave crying emoticons because as per my birdie..this passion is nothing what we r going to witness next weekBlushing..I was crying because in that case we will hv to temporarily shout down the Den or shift it to swarglok permanentlyROFL,..keep in mind Geet in white saree is coming...so socho kya hoga MondayBlushing..you'll really think MSK will let go of the bet of kiss so easilyBlushing..don't expect a lip kiss..but.........Wink

MSK's eyes were breathtaking today..he was literally making love with his eyes todayDay Dreaming..

And I hv always admired Geet's character for being so bold and outright honest with her feelings and desiresClap..today feel proud of herEmbarrassed

I guessed it right... Dancing

Shit man, now i have to device a way to prevent my mum n sis from watching Geet on Mon n tue... U c we have dinner at 9:30... Even if we have it earlier, mum usually sits with me to watch geet... I don wanna watch it with my mum.... Confused
Confused
Jyo ji........... Help karo na *Geet ishtyle* LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84Poli.Geekcacoethes-pixie-panchjun5jyoti06Meetu_AnupennushaliBlueberry_07Taiyo

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:40am | IP Logged
PUSSESSIVE

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesArmu4eva-pixie-panchjun5Poli.Geekjyoti06MishtyShonaBlueberry_07palluluvsmaanpennuSigmasun29

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

@Caco...
Maaneet's SR...

@Arwen..
You watched it with your Brother... you are becoming more Devilish...LOL
Think about Mehr.. she is gonna watch herown Bro's passion scenes...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesPoli.Geekcacoethesjyoti06Arwen.MishtyShonaBlueberry_07palluluvsmaanTaiyo

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

@Tanu.....Ms. Taveez was never part of the OMGish Fool Girls...she only got to speak once in a while as an honorary member of the group....

That besharam metal box may not be immune to Munda's charms....but Polki is....plus being sick is defo helping resist...what ever charms he is exuding...ROFL

@All...You all are going to be the death of me....I can't laugh ~(which~) you all are making me do...cause the coughing just gets worse....and no Jiju not here to help me...he left on Wednesday for a business trip and has been braving the harsh weather ever since..from city to city..country to country...and man I have now become his travel planner....

when flights get cancelled...who do you call?

Wifey apparently...

Sorry for cribbing...but I am feeling really cribby.....Confused

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesArmu4evacacoethesjyoti06pennupalluluvsmaanMishtyShonaBlueberry_07SigmashaliTaiyo

Go to top