Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#: Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan! (Page 16)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged

**Jyoti's Soul Reporting from Swarglok**

Now tell me one show today on TV where all viewers go back to OMG after 8 months of watchBig smile..thats why Maaneet r special and thats why we r still addicted to this damn showApprove

Don't worry about Monday..I gave crying emoticons because as per my birdie..this passion is nothing what we r going to witness next weekBlushing..I was crying because in that case we will hv to temporarily shout down the Den or shift it to swarglok permanentlyROFL,..keep in mind Geet in white saree is coming...so socho kya hoga MondayBlushing..you'll really think MSK will let go of the bet of kiss so easilyBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..don't expect a lip kiss..but.........Wink

Myself and Gouri were talking about these happenings onlyROFL..but today Gouri is not in a position to come to the Den and claim the creditROFLROFLROFL...

MSK's eyes were breathtaking today..he was literally making love with his eyes todayDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..

And I hv always admired Geet's character for being so bold and outright honest with her feelings and desiresClap..today feel proud of herEmbarrassed

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesgeet261Armu4evaanjalireddyy84polly23S.Stephywinona-pixie-Poli.GeekMarshPmaansacacoethespanchjun5suj01SofnaMishtyShonaBlueberry_07Meetu_AnupennuSigmashaliTaiyo

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Originally posted by pennu

What does that means... If Arjn is making NE the prey.. then why should he feel concern for her...Shocked

pennu this means SMART ARJUN gonna fall for NOT-SO-SMART NON EXISTENT SISTAH  

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesArmu4evaanjalireddyy84S.StephyPoli.Geekpanchjun5jyoti06pennuMishtyShonaBlueberry_07SigmaTaiyo

pennu IF-Sizzlerz
pennu
pennu

Originally posted by sun29

@smita..kudi along with us realized how slow munda is hence very explicitly told him he can kiss her...now how much more clear can she get ROFL
I think.. Maan need a Demo from Geet next time...WinkLOL

@Wino...
The epi was Great.... All are dead.. expect a few...LOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesArmu4evaS.StephywinonaPoli.Geekpanchjun5jyoti06MishtyShonaTaiyo

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Me liking the way Arjun's character has been penned down though showing his romance with that NES makes me ignore him.

Well said.. An n Caco.. me luvng this discreetness and mystery of Arjuns character Embarrassed

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84S.StephycacoethesPoli.Geek-pixie-jyoti06pennuMishtyShonaSigmaTaiyo

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Blue: you are hilarious! I guess they will not get a wink of sleep on SR, not because they were doing the act but because of the innumerable Mahi breaks as you pointed out.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84S.StephywinonaPoli.Geekcacoethesjyoti06pennuMishtyShonaSigmaBlueberry_07Taiyo

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

hello Pallo, we are all swooning in here Hug

Vini you came up with an excellent nickname without even trying it was like you combined the actors name  ROFLROFLROFL

I love Geet, she rocks, she had to rile him up by telling him he couldn't do it so that meant he would def do it and that would mean...

reverse psychology Dancing

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesArmu4evacacoethesPoli.Geekpanchjun5jyoti06pennuMishtyShonaBlueberry_07Taiyo

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Polki enters the den..sneezing coughing and with a high fever only to ofer her services along with Daaku and Pooja to do kriya karma for all you dead devils and soon to be dead devils... Don't feel bad..we are only doing this to ensure you all go to heaven...

@Daaku and Pooja... I already spoke but I am hoping that you 2 are with me...all the other OMGish Fool girls gave become GCMs

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesArmu4evaanjalireddyy84S.Stephycacoethes-pixie-panchjun5jyoti06SigmashaliMishtyShonaMeetu_AnupennuBlueberry_07Taiyo

winona IF-Dazzler
winona
winona

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged
@Sun thanks hun. When I read darji i thought Geet's Darji and was so confused.

I knew MSK was working in closthes and jewelryl store before. ROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliescacoethesPoli.Geek-pixie-jyoti06pennuMishtyShonaSigmaBlueberry_07Taiyo

Go to top