Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#: Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan! (Page 128)

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged
is anyone there n fb ??? some latest herat breaking news flashd ther ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
@ brij : GCM meanss ???

shali

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
:shali :  HugHug

shali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
@hey all...
oops special welcome to MaliHug...

pallu...a pregnant girl can't take phera's....but if Msk and geet hide this fact...then phera's will be taken....but I dont belief it will be such a big deal...I bet a lot off girls have hide their pregnancy and got married with phera's...

Edited by shali - 19 December 2010 at 3:52am

ainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@ shali : but dadima knows GEET is pregnant, how come then ?? 
i mean if the hindu law is like tat then they cant show against it... may be we can see a live in till deivery & then marriafge!!

shali

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:56am | IP Logged
shali : tell me ur oponion on yDAy epi!!!!

shali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged
mali sweets....I dont think daadi knows that geet is preggy....its only known to the rest...

well yesterday epi was awesome...but the lack off good camera work didn't send me to swarglok...yes, it made me blush like teenager....my BF saw the epi too...his comment was: I 'm much better at that....and yep he proofed himselfBlushing......

I must say Indian soaps do have a good effect on partnersWink.....

ooohhh I still dont like the fake sista....she can't act....and is killing Geet for me....Cv's better fix this unwanted character....cause MSK doesn't has a sista....I want the post-it killed....replaced will do too...

Arjun is getting better....but if his interaction with a B-grade actress continues...then it will be tata bye bye for him too...

ainaGURTI

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
I finally pasted my take on page 2...
pasting it here for ppl online right now

Reserved for analysis

Sorry ppl...i din analyse last night as i wudnt hv been rational....

now let me come straight to the point...
I love continuity.... i saw continuity in the episode.....
Maan-Geet scenes were hot and passionate.... loved the way they are showing their right on each other....
For all those who complained bout fakeness...here was a slap on their face... nuthing was fake today...no BD..everything was real.... no camera angles....
i loved every dialogue of maan n geet.... most of all i hv never seen an actress taking the lead n showing her right on her man....generally the female leads r shown coy n shy ...running away from their men...but here we hv a protogonist who has been thru hell in her fake marriage n yet is taking a lead with the man she loves.... she is shy but not the one who will let him do everything....

the tailor measurement scene was a lift off from a tamil b grade movie.... ladies tailor... but i wud give complete credit to Geet HSP team for creating magic.... the scene in the movie is sooo cheap..... well i still had watched it as i had nuthing better to do in my hostel about 5 years ago....
The measurement scene created magic ..... for all those who were crying bout lacking passion...this one was for u.... n well this is the happening happening me n Jyo were talking bout for the past 3 days n were dancing.... hahahhaha

anyway...for a TV series the measurement scene was really innovative n well executed.... u cud really feel that Maan is smelling n devouring Geet with his eyes and Geet was enjoying everything he was doing.....
Geet wanted to hear from him that he is possessive n she is only his.... she played her game well... but had no clue that he wud actually end up measuring her... Her man din let her down.... told her in clear words that he feels Jealousy if someone is close to her... he is possessive bout her...she is only his.... n he wont take it if she makes fun of his feelings like that.... Geet too openly told him she too feels the same..he is only hers....
she had challenged him to tell y he din want the tailor to measure her....if he answered he cud kiss her.... which TV female protogonist has ever taken that link of lead?? telling her man he cud kiss her?? thats where GHSP is different....
Lights coming back n geet backing off....maan reminding her that the kiss hasnt happened yet...

Anvesha - arjun scene in the lift was really OTT... well i know they wanna show the love story brewing there...but there r better ways to do that.... n where did he get teh match sticks from??? btw u rnt allowed to use match sticks inside an elevator....

overall  - maneet romance n passion is back in full swing... GC n DD rocked.... the aesthetic setting was good.... but camera angles not very good.... the light globes flying around also not good....

Some points 

1. Malls in india have backup electricity.... so there was no need of candles... well but i will give it to cinematic liberties as else how wud u hv created those scenes....
2. I was ok with candles everywhere.... n ppl who r cribbing bout whre the candles came from n how maan lit all of them...well he din... i dont think he lit all.... the shop was in darkness..n the shop ppl just lit the candles everywhere...
3. CVs - I hate u for this..... for heavens sake.... they r in a shop.... in broad day light...hugging n getting romantic like that.... PDAs...y?? when they hardly ever do anything in a decorated bed room for themselves...y do it in a shop???
4. arjun- anvesha scens was really OTT... i hv no more words for that...
5. Camera is spoiling a lot of good scenes... when maan was smelling geet's hand...i thot there was a hand kiss...which i kind missed coz of the camera angle n the editing...

am in no mood for more.... not keeping well....so will just stop here..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SigmashalispshastrainaGURTI

Go to top