Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#: Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan! (Page 111)

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Jaagte Raho
do not think janta sleepingROFL

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
DISCLAIMER- I treasure ma sanity......BUT NOT YOURS!Tongue

*Pallo rubbing her hands together*
After soooooo long get to solve a paper on the subject I like!!!!

I'll ace this one!!
Questions for de Weekend*
*Entries must be sent to me via PM (post link) before Monday's episode.  Marsha is the judge & jury, so bribe her.  She also made this week's prize!
Lolli!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG Hawt Hawt Lolli as Judgey!!! Yaaaayyy.....But on second thoughts she can keep her prize to herself.....they are erm mind-explosive!

1. Is Anvil Dev's sister or Maan's or both?Confused
Neither!!! Anvesha is Manisha's sister. Biologically she is the fruit of Dadi and Mr. Chopra's quick tumble into bed in a Manali Resort. The other fruit was Manisha. Dadi who jack-potted just before menopause decided to pass off Anvesha as her son's daughter....that is as Dev's sister. As a matter of fact....Dev had been cradle swapped with Nakul who is the actual Khurana Heir. Manisha was left under the apple tree for obvious reasons for Newton to figure out how she defied gravity.

2. What Character & Show made the lighter in elevator infamous? Who all have tried to follow those footstepsROFL

The era began with a certain couple called ANGAD n KRIPA......
*Pallo plunging back to Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hain times*
Ever since.....LIFTs have been the most appropriate FOREPLAY inducing spaces!!!

3. Lift Mein Pyaar, Lift Mein Takraar, Lift Mein Ishaar.... How many Maaneet lift scenes have we had?  Which was your favorite and why? Geek

Excuse me! Now which LIFT are you speaking about? Wink Those 102896378514519825754 times SUPER-HE-MAAN scooped GITH up in his Tarzaan arms and carried her....you know while semi globes and every other indentation and lift on GITH's body surface melted against those OMG OMG HAWT HAWT ABS!!!

Okay Okay I get you.....that PILGRIMAGE CENTRE where only holy thoughts flowed in GITH and BABA MAAN's minds......
*Pallo sits to do bhajans*

Makhan nahi kuch aur hi khaye hamare natkhat Maan
Makhan nahi kuch aur hi khilaye hamari mayya GITH
(Translation- Not butter....sumthing else naughty Maan eats
                         Not butter.....sumthing else our holy GITH feeds)

4. Is Maan still Kanjoos? Justify.Tongue
(Talking as MAAN)
Yep moi ij....
K- Kiss every frog on the way to get to ma princess. I attempted Manisha too....Too bad....she wasn't the one! *sighs*

A
- Always out to FEEL n FILL......I like to FEEL GITH and FILL GITH too. Haven't changed on dat account!

N
- Nakul's secret lover......Yep more than I stalk GITH.....I love stalking ma sexy housekeeper! His every penguin-ed step turns me on

J
- JUNGLE mein mangal......Even if we do "YA" in dat horribly neat bedroom.....I will go to lengths to ensure that our bedroom looks like ma TENT in da Jungle......COZ I KNO BABY...U CAN'T RESIST ME WILD!!!!

O
- Ogling, Stalking, Grabbing...I'm a simple guy with simpler hobbies!

O
- Overtime work without no salary sucks!!! But I do it anyway.....Being a tailor, driver, barber, washer man,Stripper....anything for you GITH.....I ace in these all!

S
- Simple sa Funda.....BAATEIN KAM KAAM ZYAADA.......HAMESHA SE YEHI HAIN MAAN SINGH KHURANA KA IRAADA!!!

5. Who will we see shirtless next and in why? C'mon StRip ChAnNeL... deliver me StRiP MaLeAngryAngry

Pardon! But its high tym the CVs cashed on the hugest suspense on the show.....NT is a male!!! But if we overlook the delay in revealing this tidbit.....THEN THE NEXT IN LINE IS Mr. CHOPDA......He need to cum crashing into DADI's bedroom in total GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE ISHTLYE......

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesJadedMarshPBgblZoolander69md410swan20AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Oye Arps - r u not part of the MOD set?ROFLROFL Encouraging litter....Pallo lets go with glitter!  

Btw I hope all ve registered their attendance for the Maaneet Wedding.. u apparently must pick a side per Jo-Glow if u wanna GO!

Opti - lubbed ur long take...Geetli is gonna deffo pound her Sher into dust when she learns about his SaMaan....duffer is going to get beaten with his own truthstick!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

md410

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Pallo, thanks for the compliment although I seriously doubt whether you really read through my ramble which was pathetic to say the least.

Loved your hilarious answers.

AnjanaYYZ

md410 IF-Sizzlerz
md410
md410

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
@ anj
hey did you see I posted that I am from both the side. yaar wedding toh maine hi fix karvaayiROFL

Edited by md410 - 18 December 2010 at 7:33pm

AnjanaYYZ

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Anj.....MAANEET wedding!!!! We've to pick sides???

I am so goddamn excited!!!!! MAAN GONNA CUM RIDING ON A PUG???
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL It looks more regal than a white horse!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Anj, sure Sher will be pounded for not 'shering' his past with his ladylove.
Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Fountain Head.....Credit me yaar!!! I did read half way thru*looks sheepishly*....I prefer your stories tho.....The are real real visual types!!! *Recollecting those posts during BACHA KHURANA CAMPAIGN of ANJ*

Go to top