Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#: Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan! (Page 106)

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
for neha this was photo was when Anj called maan, maanCHAIR ROFL

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
@ parm ANj called him MaanChair,  I think geet will very soon call him Maan Chair.  when will she stop calling him Maan  sir D'oh

Edi: parm ok wont' blame uEmbarrassed
 watch the epi again skipping the Great zero chemistry wala ANAR, u will get back ur  precious time backROFL

Edited by polly23 - 18 December 2010 at 5:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sigma

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
poly do you mean Maan sir as we want her to call him Maan ROFL

or do you have something else in mind Evil Smile
polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Yes Parm the Famous SIR i m talking about,  Ohh emm ggeeee I did not mean it any other way ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Sigma

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
just checking poly and pulling your leg and now you've edited it
 ROFLROFLROFL

right i'm off now, hogged the laptop for too long according to my bro
ROFL and to me too but don't tell him that poly ROFLROFLROFL

GN everyone Hug

polly23

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Parm good night,  Hug
haha i will tell him,WinkROFL buddu do i know him ROFL
BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Questions for de Weekend*
*Entries must be sent to me via PM (post link) before Monday's episode.  Marsha is the judge & jury, so bribe her.  She also made this week's prize!
say what?! Ok then i am winning this one! I don't need to bribe her...we have a janam janam ka rishta. HAAN! Bear don't fail me on this!

1. Is Anvil Dev's sister or Maan's or both?Confused
Both. I don't think we can assume that they are step-siblings yet...it has never been mentioned on the show. It seems as if they are real all real siblings. But if Maan is from another mother, then Anvesha would be Dev's sister because she is younger then both of them.

2. What Character & Show made the lighter in elevator infamous? Who all have tried to follow those footstepsROFL
KMH...Arjun and Arohi ?

3. Lift Mein Pyaar, Lift Mein Takraar, Lift Mein Ishaar.... How many Maaneet lift scenes have we had?  Which was your favorite and why? Geek
3 entries in the lift by Maan, 3 Maaneet scenes in the lift and the elevator crash with Maan if that counts...and one pathetic one with the non-existent siblings. My fave is the first Maaneet scene in the lift when Maan tries to avoid Geet after he realizes she was changing him. After the dhaba date to be precise. Its my fave because the acting was superb and the emotions were raw. It was filled with sexual tension. rage, passion, and resistance.

4. Is Maan still Kanjoos? Justify.Tongue
This is a tough one...I would love to call him kanjoos because I simply want to and that is my hearts desire. ROFL But my mind tells me he is not. From the looks of it he wants a top notch wedding for his Gith. and let me get a bit cheesy here unwillingly, he may buy Annie a convertible and pamper her, but he gave Geet himself...which is more expensive and priceless then any gift. (one sec while i puke for saying that ROFL)

5. Who will we see shirtless next and in why? C'mon StRip ChAnNeL... deliver me StRiP MaLeAngryAngry
It has to be Maan, because me wants stripper too! Ever since he has become Romeo his stripping has been put on hold and that makes me sad. Disapprove We may see Arjun strip since star one has the habit of stripping all their new male entries. Dead But it maybe Maan again working out, though i do not see him having the need to vent his extreme anger issues anytime in the next 2 weeks. What would be nice is if he works out and Geet watches him do it and he teaches her some work out moves. Or Stripper Maan can take another shower and comeout wit wet hair and a towel wrapped around his waist.  if that doesn't get us hyperventilating i don't know what will...it will simply be BANGABLE. (you can clearly see which answer i really tried to answer. and pervs know why ROFLROFL)

Edited by Ann.A - 18 December 2010 at 5:45pm

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Ann - i thenk the CV were really out to prove he's not KanjoosROFLROFL But, he did admit he's NeanderthalMaan - Gith is his n his only!  Only thing missing were de Tarzaan roar n chest thumpBig smile 

BgblZoolander69

Go to top