Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#: Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan! (Page 100)

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
@ Parm how did i miss this nazara from Dadimaa ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sigmashali

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Sigmashali

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
@ poly i know ROFLROFLROFL

daadi keeps close tabs on the khurana jewels ROFLROFLROFL

@ neha do you have a siggie shop?

polly23shali

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
OK i have a question does anyone know what it says  in hindi for Geet advertise  banner at bottom at  todays epi

Sigmashali

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

LOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

your the best siggie maker Neha

polly23shali

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
 @Sig: Well, in a way i do.LOLActually, i had open a shop with my friend. He got bannedLOLso havent really updated it since the longest time now...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

polly23Sigmashali

polly23 IF-Dazzler
polly23
polly23

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

LOLLOL

EditedROFL

Edited by polly23 - 18 December 2010 at 4:26pm

Sigmashali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:16pm | IP Logged

After lot of trouble I hv update my take on PG1Tongue...Go read it allAngryLOL

Pasting it here for all online devilsTongue

After watching the episode...

**Jyoti's Soul Reporting from Swarglok**

Now tell me one show today on TV where all viewers go back to OMG after 8 months of watchBig smile..thats why Maaneet r special and thats why we r still addicted to this damn showApprove

Don't worry about Monday..I gave crying emoticons because as per my birdie..this passion is nothing what we r going to witness next weekBlushing..I was crying because in that case we will hv to temporarily shout down the Den or shift it to swarglok permanentlyROFL,..keep in mind Geet in white saree is coming...so socho kya hoga MondayBlushing..you'll really think MSK will let go of the bet of kiss so easilyBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..don't expect a lip kiss..but.........Wink

Myself and Gouri were talking about these happenings onlyROFL..but today Gouri is not in a position to come to the Den and claim the creditROFLROFLROFL...

MSK's eyes were breathtaking today..he was literally making love with his eyes todayDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..

And I hv always admired Geet's character for being so bold and outright honest with her feelings and desiresClap..today feel proud of herEmbarrassed

GC-DD...Take a bow/..wonderful display of classy passionplayStarStarStarStarStarStar

**Jyoti still in Swarglok doing her detailed take but still not in her senses**

Well I dunno how to start writing my take today because I m still in OMG mode and I really don't want to come out of this stance nowDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming;After a long time,I get an episode which I can watch over and over again without getting tiredBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...

I will keep saying this that Maaneet is one rare couple who can give me goosebumps even after 8 monthsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...no other couple has done that for me in my 12yrs of serial experienceBlushing

Often People ask whats so different about GHSP..its the same cliched love story of boss and employee...so I guess today we got the answer of what is so unique about this show....Firstly Measurement scene was the first in any teleserial todayStarStarStarStar...then secondly in how many shows we hv seen female lead challenging the guy and in return opting for a kiss ?Tongue..even the glitter scene..the way she boldly says its my haq to remove the glitter from your face and then carasses his face so lovinglyBlushing..or then later when she says "aap bhi sirf mere ho"EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.,..normally guys make such statements in teleserialWink ..but here the heat was on from both sides and this is something I m yet to see in any teleserial today.. Smile..

Loved the way MSK  showed his extreme possessiveness for Geet todayThumbs Up;I know in real life such type of possessiveness can b dangerous where your BF is not even allowing the tailor to take his ladylove's measurementsROFL but I think during courtship period any girl will enjoy such type of possessiveness and passion coming from her partner as long as it doesn't turn into dangerous obsessionWinkLOLTongue...The sexual tension was quite evident between the two here especially when MSK was making his seductive moves around her hand ,back and waistBlushing

What was so awesome about the whole scene was that both were actively participating in the passionplay unlike other soaps where the guy shows the passion but the girl behaves like 40s ka heroineROFL;In this case if the guy admits that "I m possessive about u..can't share u with anyone else..I feel jealous when someone is around u because u r only mine"...the girl immediately reciprocates to his man's statements strongly by tightening her grip around him with full authority and confessing that "Even u r only mine"Thumbs Up..Thats why GHSP is different...here the girl shows the courage to challenge her man and in return giving him the permission to kiss her if he wins the betWinkTongue...Its alomst as if she was teasing him to come and own her fully todayBlushing;It was clear that she was instigating him deliberately and thus igniting the passion and desire in him so that he confesses that "yes girl I m crazy about u"WinkLOL..and thats what MSK did today...Geet deliberately threw her dupatta and invited the tailor to measure her knowing that MSK will not allow it happenWink..and women power won here forcing her man to become her ghulam and go down on his kneesBlushing...Now give me name of one teleserial where we hv seen such a scene where the female lead is being portrayed in such bold manner and the male lead too has no inhibitions in showing his raw passion and desire for his lady love just with his bedroom  eyes and hand movesBlushing..In how many shows both the male and female lead alomst makes love with their eyes ?EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Also I believe a chemistry between a lead couple will completely fail if the fire and intensity is not there from both sidesSmile..but in this case GC-DD both hv given top-notch performances by just oozing passion in each and every scene today Embarrassed..If GC's eyes and hand moves did the trick today then DD's portrayal of hyperventillation and trembling lips were no less eitherClapClapClap..They both were complimenting each other flawlessly in what I can say is the best display of passionplay I hv witnessed in a daily soap everThumbs Up...

Compared to that the Arjun-Anvesha lift scene failed for me and I thought both had zero chemistry in that sceneThumbs Down;Scene was not executed badly but well I will hv to say that Nikunj can't actStern Smile;I thought Piyush as Arjun was good in that scene and he was bringing that macho or hot element in the scene but Nikunj faltered badly and so the scene looked thanda...like I said a chemistry of a couple cannot shine if one of them fails to deliverSmile...

CVs should show Arjun directly challenging MSK in a one upmanship game mayb with some sort of business rivalry rather than giving us this cliched not so happening Arjun-Anvesha love trackThumbs Down

Even though I thought today the whole execution of that boutique scene was perfectEmbarrassed but I hv serious issues with camerawork today and I thought it was very sloppy and badOuch;I dunno why CVs need to use those special camera effects in these passionate Maaneet scenes ??Confused..they did the same in that "mein agar kahoon" song sequence too and ruined the impactOuch..today again we got those balls on screen which were not neededAngry..also camerawork in long shots were sloppyOuch..CVs when MSK is making those passionate moves around Geet's body..make sure we get close-up clear shots of such scenes since the long shots ruin the impact of such scenesSmile...

Now the best scene of the day for me was MSK holding Geet's hand tightly when that boutique guy makes a comment about how girls feel special during their first marriageThumbs Up...This also proves one thing that MSK in his past was not married because he was not at all affected with that comment Big smile..I hope CVs remember this when they bring MSK's past in the pictureWink

MSK's last dialogue to Geet that "mayb u hv never imagined that I will do something like this " was an indirect message from the CVs to their viewers who were cribbing since last few weeks regarding how passion is missing between them nowWinkLOLLOL...Passion was always intact in their relationship..its just that CVs don't want to finish the whole quota of Maaneet scenes before marriage..they r preserving the best ones for post-marriageWinkTongue...

We hv seen 100 different types of Maaneet hugs by nowLOLLOL..Today's hug also have an unique element to itEmbarrassed;After the hug the way MSK carasses Geet's hair from her forehead marks the sensuous speciality of this hugBlushing

Now the million dollar question is whether Geet will fulfill her challenge and let Maan kiss her or notErmmBlushing...In spoiler pics Geet is wearing a white saree and looking divine which means we r going to get some more passionate treats next week...so kiss is a possibility..mayb not lipkiss but a cheek or neck kissEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

My rest of the Analysis about the story..logic..and other issues will come tomorrowTongue...now not in a state to talk about those issuesLOLEmbarrassed

My Episode Rating:9/10...I would hv given it a perfect 10 if the camerawork was good and if Arjun-Anvesha lift scene had some impactLOL...so these 9 points r strictly for GC-DD and their sensuous display of passionplay todayClapClapClapClap..Execution of the scene too was terrificThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosessuj01Sigmashaliswan20

Go to top