Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

#Devil's Den#: Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan! (Page 10)

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -pixie-

Jyo/Temo: Stop with the Monday episode talks, right now!AngryDead

Agree.. why ruin the phun for the nite Embarrassed  Let us drool on .... Manneet n their 'wanna Kiss u miss' tonite Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84S.Stephy-pixie-jyoti06pennuSigmaTaiyo

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

BTW Arrrrrjun n NES DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Pikunj was practically screaming n she had delayed reaction in her move.
That scene was BAD. I have no idea what they were trying to achieve Confused Am not being bias here or anything, but really it was SO VERY bad. ConfusedROFL I mean why we she hugging him repeatedly?ROFL I FF everything ROFL M sure many did that as well ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesArmu4evaS.Stephy-pixie-panchjun5jyoti06Arwen.pennuMishtyShonaSigmaTaiyo

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Originally posted by aiyana

u will never be satisfied zee, will uWinkLOLLOL now be a gud gal n b happy with wat u getWinkBig smileLOL

No, I am not satisfied, until it's rainning with kisses WinkLOLBlushing, not NES and NEB AngryDead, but Maaneet Blushing

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesS.Stephyjyoti06pennuMishtyShonaTaiyo

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Missy Miss Nudge: What did your Sis-in -Law say ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesArmu4evaS.Stephyjyoti06pennuMishtyShona

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Annie just cant actDeadDeadDead

Arjun's acting decentSmile

Y did they have to show the Mast Mast Do Nain Song between Arjun and AnnieAngry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesjyoti06pennuTaiyo

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blueberry_07

BTW Arrrrrjun n NES Dead
Pikunj was practically screaming n she had delayed reaction in her move.
That scene was BAD. I have no idea what they were trying to achieve Confused Am not being bias here or anything, but really it was SO VERY bad. ConfusedROFL I mean why we she hugging him repeatedly?ROFL I FF everything ROFL M sure many did that as well ROFL

Pikunj ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL u got a nickname for

Piyush n Nikunj eh .... such a phan of those two NES'z ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesS.Stephyjyoti06pennuMishtyShonaBlueberry_07SigmaTaiyo

MANEET_BABY Senior Member
MANEET_BABY
MANEET_BABY

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by liv2laugh

*sings along with Anj*
dumm de dumm de dumm ROFL
or maybe Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Evil Smile

Moi is late but moi has lotsa ideas - but one warning to the CVs before I share my ideas Angry ...... you use any of my ideas an Urjun-NE Angry  .................. I will hunt you down and kill you (Achmed style) Approve

1) Maan should tell Geet that he will teach her how to make lasagna and then turn the whole process into a game where he gets really naughty with her and she is like let me go someone will come. Maan of course has already banned all the servants from the kitchen. Shaana character that he is Wink Cool

2) Maan making a cup of tea for Geet and taking it to her. Geet has been running around all day and is tired. She is touched by his gesture but thinks that he only brought the tea and compliments Nakul on the tea. ROFL Maan is ticked off and fumes Angry . Nakool confesses that Maan made the tea. Geet cutely manaofies Maan. Blushing

3) Maaneet pull a fast one on daadi and NE. They stage a huge fight because they figure out that NE-daadi are setting them up and threaten to call off the wedding. ROFL Maaneet get a little carried away and you can see that the other is getting irritated by what one says ROFL. Daadi and NE are worried and make plans to send them to spend some time together by themselves ROFL. This is what Maan wanted all along and he convinced Geet to go along with it by telling her that they are just having fun Tongue. Geet of course tries to convince Daadi and NE that it is not necessary because there is lot of work to do for the wedding ROFL and Maan rolls his eyes thinking what am I going to do with her ROFL. Finally they get some time off where they have a cute fight about what they said to each other when they were with daadi-NE. Then both apologize, make-up and then have a fun time with the dinner and the moonlight stroll in the gardens.

4) We need a scene where Maan calls Geet the night before the wedding to tell her that they will be together from the following night. DO NOT SCREW UP THIS SCENE Angry. It must clearly convery joy, anticipation, supressed passion (from both sides) and a little fear (from Geet's side). Maybe daadi comes over to sleep next to Geet or maybe Meera, so that they can allay her fears that everything will be ok. They have just finished when Maan calls and assures her that everything will be fine.

5) Geet choosing the color scheme for their room to be a harmonious blend of red and white. Big smile
Maan helping her pick out the furnishings. They go shopping together for this. Big smile

6) Maan presenting Geet with a  heart shaped locket with both M and G intertwined and asking her to wear it always. Big smile

7) Maan wedding gift to Geet is to transfer her land back to her name and he gives her the papers before the wedding.

Will think up more LOL LOL LOL

LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06pennuMishtyShona

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:12am | IP Logged

the way MSK kept looking at her lips

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by Sigma - 18 December 2010 at 10:11am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84jyoti06MishtyShonapennuTaiyosun29

Go to top