#Devil's Den#: Mr.SeeEEEoo becomes TailorMaan! - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
@ Vini, sorry I had to go out and Daaku was possessed yday too, it was soo hard for me too leave then, had to drag myself off online 🤣🤣🤣

I'm way behind today cause of the scenes and net problems, I hope I have your company today 🤣🤣🤣

I know these two are going really fast, they will probably kiss now before MG 🤣🤣🤣 

every other khurana is fast, just not MSK, he must be adopted, i'm sure 🤣🤣🤣 

@ Shradhav 🤣🤣🤣 I love all your comments today, we know he knows how to eyeliner too

@ Caco and her SR week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

what a week that will be, cotton wool at the ready everyone
Originally posted by cacoethes

PUSSESSIVE 🤣

🤣🤣
@All you people....koi meeri Daaku peh ungli nahi uthyega....abhi Polki bemar hain...but let her get better and tumhari khair nahi....Samjeh....😡

Daaku...Polki always with you....😃

during the scene where the camera was focusing Geet's back, and Maan was close sooooooo close to Geet, for a moment i thought the kiss wud happen today😳
OK..I am off now...Catch ya tomorrow...I think we will be in a new den by then 😆
Suji, thanks for the oxygen...

Polki: awwww 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

that was sher...........i mean share.............i thought i did not understand the hindi word he used🤣..now that line makes sense🤣

opps soory polly i meant polki  get well soon hun🤗

@jyo ..i agree the camera work needed more finesse ........they could have concentrated more on where all his hands went with the tape😍...and yes his bedroom eyes made you forget everything else..........geet was totally turned on
Shradha why u leaving so early? 😉
hey Pallu

Pallo can't wait to read the OS once I recover from MG

@ arwen 🤣🤣🤣 I would watch it with my whole family on the big screen 40 inch screen next week if i have to, this is one episode I have to see in it's full glory
Well, MSK can be forgiven for his diction today!😎 Arjun-Anwesha part looked so thanda😆😆😆