Laagi Tujhse Lagan

jab pyar ki pariksha hai.......

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
COULDNT STOP MYSELF FROM STARTING THIS TOPIC.................SOOOOOO GUYS.......
JUST returned from college after giving exam.............and this horrible news......😭...........but am positive coz abtak jo bhi hua hai all for gud.......😊.......

DUTTA is sumone jo NAKU se bohut pyar karta hai...............and i trust in his love................
this is the tym of DUTTA'S pariksha.....................naku unknowingly will befriend seema but do u all think DUTTA will fall for SEEMA...................neverrrrrrrrrrrr...................woh dhokebazon ko maaf nahin karta..............i dont think as JAGTAP said he never loved SEEMA...............and its NAKU'S parikshe toooooo to have her faith on her hubby alongwid bappa's to help our TASHA evolve once again thru this TEST........

........i blive bhagwan humare samne pariksha rakhte hai to test our trust and patience.....he wants to c how much we hold on to the faith in him.and how strong we are.........mujhe daar lag raha tha...............kyunki abhi DUTTA and naku's relation is in a nazook more..............but after watching the precap yesterday.........am definitely confident that aandhi aye ya toofan............this couple will pass every test and win our hearts..........."Love me without fear Trust me without questioning Need me without demanding Want me without restrictions Accept me without change Desire me without inhibitions For a love so free . . . Will never fly away."THIS IS MY THOT ON NAKU'S LOVE FOR DUTTA.............this will help him pass his test...................love u D..............
may our faith in DUTTA and Bappa WIN this tym..........❤️....

....letz guys hope for the best...................and want ur all views...................do comment.......😃.........

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
yeah...tasha love will triumph...so far all the twists were handled well by CVs so..fingers crossed.
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Agree Trishy.....
Tasha's bond cannot be shaken at all...come wat may...
This bond is eternal and its a bond made in heaven....and it will be eternal....
I hav complete faith in CV's....and i am sure this will do gud for Tasha.......😊
--khushi-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: triasha

"Love me without fear Trust me without questioning Need me without demanding Want me without restrictions Accept me without change Desire me without inhibitions For a love so free . . . Will never fly away."THIS IS MY THOT ON NAKU'S LOVE FOR DUTTA.............this will help him pass his test...................love u D..............

Well said Trish Abov lines r just awesome..................... And  well suits Tasha Love.....................
U knw i have Full faith on Dutta.......................... He will never fall her for again.......................Coz he knws it better that the  seema never loved him.......................... Somewhere he loved her But after meeting Nakku he get to knw what is true Love................ and that is Nakku only..................
I dunno have any fear abt Dutta falling for her........................ M scared for Seema's plan ............................. what she gonna do with TaSha...................... As u said Bappa & Dutta will save Nakku........................ I do have the same feeling.....................
And u said it right this time its Nakku's priksha too....................... Every time she has too prove her self innocent.......................... But this time there is nothing to prove for her......................
This time its her turn to keep faith on Dutta..........................
M sure...................... They both will pass their test.................................... and TaSha relationship get more stronger...................................
Edited by khushi0318 - 13 years ago
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wen it cums to TaSha, i don't knw why but i always failed to express my feelings. Their luv is so eternal nd divine that it luks almost impossible for me to express it in words. But one thing i wanna share is that i m always very positive nd optimistic about LTL nd TaSha, be it FR track, bullet incident, kala giving open challenge to nakku, slap incident, even infidelity track or even seema returning back. Nd wanna say that OUR TASHA LUV IS VERY VERY DIVINE ND ETERNAL ND WILL SURELY CROSS ALL THE HURDLES THAT TOO KEEPING ITS HEAD VERY HIGH.Edited by shruti10august - 13 years ago
fairy_naaz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Tasha's love is true and no one could ever do anything to them.They are made for each other and Kala  couldn't ruin their life  by playing cheap games.one day naku's faith and her love for dutta would bring them together.Waiting for that sweet moment .
triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thankssssssssssss all very well said......😃...........i really wanted this positive vibes from u all................and now am sure our TASHA'S PURE LOVE will pass this hurdle tooooooooo and will shine gloriously......❤️........hope to see them united soooooooooooooon..............😳....