India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

if

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:13am | IP Logged
watching repeat of yday's geet i was thinking if (a big if) arjun manages in some way to stop the maaneet marriage and separate maan and geet, maan would be broken down....he would never be able to live without geet...woh bilkul toot jayega...maybe that is why the cvs r showing all these extra sugary scenes....i dont think like the sameera incident he will turn bitter and angry... he will be just a broken down man....hope my if remains a big IF and does not happen....what i really want them to do is to marry and then face any pbms coming their way together....i was just thinking after the maang bharai why did he not get a civil marriage first and then go for all these traditional style marriage....that would have saved us a lot of sleepless nights and we could have enjoyed the marriage dil se...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chaudhrytm

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:18am | IP Logged
dont worry... nothin of this sort ll happen. moreover v got confirmed news from fb n sbs that the marriage is in process... n now if maaneet dont get married then the story ll lose its essence.. so chill....

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index