Too Jahaa Jahaa Chalegaa

Posted: 13 years ago
.... Meraa Saayaa Saath Hogaa
Meraa Saayaa, Meraa Saayaa, Meraa Saayaa....

Shaan ka saaya Rahul ( khanak said it) ...man what is the problem with dudes!!!...some money issues, status and BS love shove!!! 😛 

(Thinking maybe khanak should run away with  Rahul as their chemistry is quite good!!!  and she is not calling him bha!!!!😉 smart girl!!!)

ab saaya hai to similar taste and all!!! so maybe as the songs goes.....

Mere Gam Rahaa Hain Shaamil Tere Dukh Mein, Tere Gam Mein
Mere Pyaar Ne Diyaa Hain, Teraa Saath Har Janam Mein
Too Koee Janam Bhee Legaa, Meraa Saayaa Saath Hogaa......

Shaan / Rahul yeh kya love story hai!!!😉🤣❤️   

lol!😆 she's back and how! love it!
oh woster dear................khanak will run with rahul...................omg0...................yaar ur so funny RAHUL-SHAAN -KHANAK
........................WAH KYA LOVE STORY HAIN?🤣
ok! guys please write and make this fun twisted love story...time pass...kutch to karo!!!! please jaago re....RBO forum re.....😊
plzz guys dont give wrong signals to  the cvs of making something out of rahul and khanak let them have pure friendship as sam and shaan share i prefer it in that way a pinch of jealousy is ok with me but no triangles rectangles and allllll plzzzzzzz for fun its okk but we never now the cvs may take the other way round hope i am not sounding weird no one in btw SHANAK plzz
this is fun post nothing more baba!!! .....😉👏 Edited by wooster - 13 years ago
thanks dear for letting me know for fun then its ok with me
seriously wooster ridhima-armaan-sid experience has  frightened people a lot ..every one is scared of these sort  three people love stories (

so please  seriously dear mention this is fun post in ur comment at the beginniing ...I was/am  also very much worried like Jyothi..
SHRIYA  u and me think alike hehe poor thing we both are so scared after watching dmg something of that sort happening only makes me go mad
What next??? Sam eloping with Dharam??? 😆😆😆😆😆
Then Shaan-Duck doing a Dostana??😆😆😆Edited by togepe30 - 13 years ago