Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** (Page 81)

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitadesaiprachi07Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

reading the article its confirtmed..tht pri wanted to head another way may be bollywood but tht didnt become successful thats why she turned to tv and decided to come back in whatever she wil be offered first.....

now i have already seen this show and always knew how much she will and her role be........its sad indeed.......now unless she really strikes in good limelight and offered another great shw as a lead...sjhe cant leave the show

that is obvious as when she came back on T.V. after two years break she said that her plans didn't work well so she is back here and she has already told that she picked up the very first role she was offered and she accepted the role of Sam there.

I feel when she will get a good and lead in any good daily soap she herself will leave the show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitadesaiprachi07

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshita

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by desaiprachi07

I got only one pic of Pri there.

Shantanu, Sam, Dakshish

I really feel irriatated when i see this idiot Ducks. Ouch Ouch Ouch

He is really fool, how can he like a married woman? Angry Angry

He was funny in MJHT too but not that much silly as he liked Tamanna mam but she was not married. Ouch Ouch Ouch
Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by desaiprachi07

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

That serial is just waste of time and i just hate Rahul n i don't want him to be paired against Sam.
She must try another show and this time in lead.

Yes now all of us want the same thing yaar. Angry Angry Angry

It's really hell and i even didn't want to see it when they show Sam here too. Angry Angry Angry

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">yes very true i love Sunny n Sam too now</font>. Wink

I think we all love Sam & Sunny more than RaSam. Wink Wink

He is cute and nice too as when he came to know about the real motive behind Rahul's intentions he fought with him but Rahul he is a jerk really. Angry Angry Angry
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged

'I would like to carve a dream role' - Priyanka Bassi

Sunday, January 30, 2011 | 11:39:21 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 43 Comments 'I would like to carve a dream role' - Priyanka Bassi

Priyanka Bassi aka Sam of Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani in a candid conversation...

SAB TV's Left Right Left gave the television industry a  talented actress Priyanka Bassi, who captured the hearts of a million young boys as well as girls with her bold and revengeful character, Naina. After a long break she is all charged up and is now sizzling being Sam in  Yash Patnaik and Swapna Waghmare Joshi's popular show Rang Badalti Odhani on Star One...  

But how does she feel now with the girl next door image in the show..

Priyanka speaks to Tellybuzz!!!

You are back in television after a long break, what were you engaged with?
Frankly speaking, I had other plans in mind to grow myself and I pursued my Kathak classes and also did my Yoga sessions for recreation. I travelled a lot and had lots of plans for my career, but somehow did not work well. Finally I promised myself that I will do the first show that I get apppoached for..

What was the most struggling part in your life?
There hasn't been a struggle as such because I had been into the field of acting very early I and I did the show called Bombay Talking after which I was offered various shows. The journey has been a beautiful one for me and I always believed in good and happiness and evolved as a much better individual.

What are the changes that you felt after this break?
I have seen a lot of changes with a variety of new shows with a good mix of drama. Today SAB TV has gone all comedy, Colors has become more serious and rural oriented,and Star One is youth oriented where there is a good scope of opportunities. Now that I am back, the response is also good.

What have you learnt so far in the industry?
This industry is a beautiful place to be in and I have a lot of faith and dreams attached to it.

What was the reason you took up Rang Badalti Odhani?
As I had said earlier, I had promised myself that I will take the first project that comes across me and Odhani was the one to do that and I took it up. Everything happened all of a sudden where I saw myself shooting the third day after a meeting for the show.

Naina was a character with a Tomboyish look and attitude whereas Sam is a complete girl; how do you feel to portray both?
Both Sam and Naina are both bubbly and lively in their own way. But personally I do not think that I could climb trees and run like Naina. But when I am doing a character, I just close my eyes and tell that you are Naina and you are going to do the stuffs. Speaking about Sam, till date I never got to sync myself into the character because the show is a multi-cast and the new characters and still fresh.  

Sam is a completely musical character; how are you in music?
Priyanka enjoys music and loves to listen to Ghazals but at the same time I am not at all instrumental.

What are the challenges that you felt while doing Sam in Rang Badalti Odhani?
I didn't feel portraying Sam is a challenge because somewhere everybody could relate to the character. The girl is a normal girl who is like a girl next door.  

Who are close to you in Rang Badalti Odhani?
Almost everybody, because all are there in most of the scenes and its great together.

How is your rapport with the costars in Rang Badalti Odhani?
The rapport is really good and it's great to be on the sets. It is always fun where people play pranks on others and I remember one played on me. The whole crew asked me to enter a dark room and stay there for a long time which eventually made me cry. I think Manish Raisinghania is one of the biggest pranksters on the sets.

Can you tell something about your background?
I am basically from Delhi wherein I started my acting at a very young age of 19 when I did Bombay Calling. I was always into extracurricular activities and art since I was in school and acting was always a part of me. I started off with theatre after my diploma and later did Kathak.

Your dream role?
Priyanka would love to carve a dream role that others would love to play (smiles).

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

varshitadesaiprachi07

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

i knew this was coming ....right from the news when i heard tht pri is entring this show.......i just hope she gets enuff ,limelight to bag another good show.........

Now their full concentration on Dhulwaadi track so no scope for Sam now. I am really not feeling happy about her.Ouch Ouch Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged

so its shaina_b there from india-forums?? not surprising indeed...she has mastered the habit of ruining other discussions seriously man

Shaina from RP FC, has she did anything against Pri? Confused Confused

I was confused too that what has she done here so Neetu is saying all that.Confused Confused Confused
shrinath Goldie
shrinath
shrinath

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
hi guys,

An interview of Priyanka Bassi after a long time.  Whats up in RBO. Not getting time to see at all.

Go to top