PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** - Page 74

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by varshita

After reading the article i found it more messy.
How much cast they are adding in the show?
But thank god finally they thought about Sam now.

Sach me itna irritate karte hain ye log, bus rakhte jaao ek k baad ek ko aur old cast to vaise bhi kuch nahi karte na vahan. 😆
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I know what u want to say, and the fact is that when i have opened this FC i will finish that for sure but nothing after that. 😉 😉 😉 As u know i can't open next FC so no worries for me.😛 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›  I will not be available i know few people here interested in talking to only some particular ones so i am not interested too in talking them.   

I got ur pm and i will do what u said and hope u my friends will be regular here and help me in finishing this FC.
😊 😊 😊

Chalo koi na koi to samjha leta hai na tujhe, so keep rocking babes aati reh hum bhi aayenge. 😉

It has already been become a great mess and now one more lady is joining the show to make it complete hell. 😕 😕 😕 I wish now Sam should take a break from Rahul and get engaged with Sunny. 😆 😆 😆

Agar aisa hi kuch ho jaaye to bhi theek rahega na show me. 😉

But i'm unable to understand why her position is going down? 😕 😕

Tu itna samajhne ki koshish karti rehti hai, dimaag mat laga bus us ki profile pe comment karti reh tu. 😆

It's all because of articles , when we have some article we get good ratings and when we don't have the ratings drops. 😕 😕 😕
😕

Bus articles se hi rating badhti hai yahan? 😲 Sach me sab kamal hi hai. 😆
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

Kaun samjhaye in logon ko? 😆

Kya jaroorat hai samajhane ki? 😆
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

but now even tht wont help since the article is not abt pri INDEPENDENTLY/...AAAHHHH.............

ok next time...whenevr an article comes on pri we will have to comment more and more

karte hain yaar comment 😉

nice pic, but i hate Rahul & i also feel irritated to see the new girl in the show. 😡 😡

No more PB yaar in the show 😆

new mess in the show na, they have nothing to show actually that's why they are just dragging the story. 🥱 🥱 🥱

Drag bhi kya ab jab directors k pass doosre shows hain direct karne k liye to the show must be end now. 😆

hello darling i am fine aur bata aaj fursat mil gayi. 😉 😉 😉

Hi Versha kaise hai yaar? 😉