PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Mahak-OMG......first page luks awesome n the OS is just sooooooooooooo cuteeeeee yaar...simple n sweet...kaash aisa kuch lrl mein bhi hotha...hamaara badluck...anyways thanks for such a beautiful OS!!👏👏
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Credit : Sidra

Taken from RP FC posted by Shaina there.

Really loved their first scene...thot i wud not like pri with anyone but rahul-sam r nice if only they show sum nice scenes between them!!😃
Originally posted by -Saru-

Really loved their first scene...thot i wud not like pri with anyone but rahul-sam r nice if only they show sum nice scenes between them!!😃

yes now i think too Manish is better than all other options they can choose for Priyanka. 😊 😊 😊
Yeah but see now they r concentrating on Rahul-khanak...ewwwww!!!🤢
I really dont understand why rahul is so angry at sam in the flashback scene...what the hell did she do??
Originally posted by -Saru-

I really dont understand why rahul is so angry at sam in the flashback scene...what the hell did she do??

I used to think till today that he had a geninue reason to hate her but after watching Friday's episode now i feel he is just over reacting and their is no solid base of his hatred.
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

I used to think till today that he had a geninue reason to hate her but after watching Friday's episode now i feel he is just over reacting and their is no solid base of his hatred.

I still can't figure out why he had to insult her like that!!!!!😕 😕 😕

He could have said a simple no!!!!

Originally posted by Shaina_b

I still can't figure out why he had to insult her like that!!!!!😕 😕 😕

He could have said a simple no!!!!

Koi solid reason nahi samajh aa raha hai us ka ye sab karne ka aur bus poor hone se to koi kisi ko nahi dump karega. 😕 😕 😕

Bahut jyada pareshaan kar raha hai vo filhaal Sam ko.

Posted by Shaina in RP FC.

Credit goes to RBO Forum.
Shai mai tera birthday yahan add kar doon?