Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** (Page 33)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojabi

bt i wonder how will she give pain to rahul.rahul is very much in control he is taking every steps measuring each inche.bt whenever sam get close to him she seems to be out of control.rahul has tremendous impact on her.bechari khud ko hi bhul jati hai.sam is really bold.baki telly heroine hoti to sharma kar pani pani ho jati bt here she is encouraging him.this sam really matches  the girl who used to get such passionate dreams in red dress.Wink

Yes ur right but now i think she will be able to handle herself more and i am sure she will give Rahul the excat n perfect answer he wants, actually he thinks himself super sensible and kahin na kahin to galti jaroor karega na jab itna over confident hai to. LOL LOL LOL

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

bt i wonder how will she give pain to rahul.rahul is very much in control he is taking every steps measuring each inche.bt whenever sam get close to him she seems to be out of control.rahul has tremendous impact on her.bechari khud ko hi bhul jati hai.sam is really bold.baki telly heroine hoti to sharma kar pani pani ho jati bt here she is encouraging him.this sam really matches  the girl who used to get such passionate dreams in red dress.Wink

jab koi ladki apni par aate hain to acche acchon ki band baja sakti hai....LOL.sam knows tht deep inside rahul is connected with her..and now she is not a college girl, she is matured and can handle him well..

about giving pain is obvious...she will induce love for him and then break his heart the way he did...Wink

yes exactly that's y now  a days they r not showing of her marriage preprations LOL LOL LOL
mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys!

I just recently re-watching RBO, and i love it cause of Manish & Priyanka!
Hoping to find some rahul-sam shippers here:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

poojabi Senior Member
poojabi
poojabi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

watched rbo.guess what that rahul is actually seducing sam.she is looking smoking hot.bt i wish rahul ki jagah koi aur hota hayee.

I think Rahul is ok not that bad but when it comes to PB with someone i always imagine only one person.

IT IS THAT DREAM OF OURS WHICH CANT BE FULFILLED.SIGH.BT MERE DIMAG MEIN TOH HUMESHA WOHI CHALTA REHTA HAI.AGAR US RK KI JAGAH YE RK HOTA TO AAG HI LAG JATI.

Mahak Sinha

poojabi Senior Member
poojabi
poojabi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

Hey Guys!

hey  welcome to this pb fc.

mz.jess

poojabi Senior Member
poojabi
poojabi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Yes ur right but now i think she will be able to handle herself more and i am sure she will give Rahul the excat n perfect answer he wants, actually he thinks himself super sensible and kahin na kahin to galti jaroor karega na jab itna over confident hai to. LOL LOL LOL
yes bt it was not looking like she is acting moreover she is too much out of sense every time rahul came near to her.aur wo rahul wo toh sab kuch plan karke kar raha hai.mujhe to lagta hai ki even rahul playing the same game.he wants to use her against shaan and he knows very well that he is a weak point of sam so he is just using that weakness.bt sam kitna bhi bolde she is getting real jhatkas every time rahul is getting closer.

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

Hey Guys!

Welcome in our FC, Clap Clap Clap we too hope the same and want to see some good acting by PB in new twist of the show. Smile Smile Smile
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

watched rbo.guess what that rahul is actually seducing sam.she is looking smoking hot.bt i wish rahul ki jagah koi aur hota hayee.

I think Rahul is ok not that bad but when it comes to PB with someone i always imagine only one person.

IT IS THAT DREAM OF OURS WHICH CANT BE FULFILLED.SIGH.BT MERE DIMAG MEIN TOH HUMESHA WOHI CHALTA REHTA HAI.AGAR US RK KI JAGAH YE RK HOTA TO AAG HI LAG JATI.

I know it can never be possible now but still i want to see them with each other with a hope, kaash meri ye wish pori ho jaaye. Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Go to top