Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

   
Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** (Page 25)

-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 13747

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

May be koi aisa ho jo bus Pri k scenes recod kar de humare liye otherwise it's pathetic to watch the show completely.

i just posted the same thing few minutes backLOL

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

yes specially duck seems to believe him as he has no much brain n only a little.
i reaaly liked duck in the first scene with sam but now he is maha irritating...just hate him!Angry

What else can be expected from him, he was as it is in MJHT too. LOL LOL LOL

he was better in mjht!!!


Yes a bit as he never did any blunder in the show, he just wanted to help his friends there. Smile Smile Smile
-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 13747

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Anyhow it matters only who is number 1 no matter how it became.

gurmeet has a huge following n they r very active in the forum...Big smile


About Guru i can't say anything as i like him a lot and he is my fav on TV this time. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

from my display pic u can see it...i am also a huge fan of guru..he is the best on tv!!Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 13747

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

yes specially duck seems to believe him as he has no much brain n only a little.
i reaaly liked duck in the first scene with sam but now he is maha irritating...just hate him!Angry

What else can be expected from him, he was as it is in MJHT too. LOL LOL LOL

he was better in mjht!!!


Yes a bit as he never did any blunder in the show, he just wanted to help his friends there. Smile Smile Smile

yup n mjht is lot better than rbo...n even there is arjun in it...love him!
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Have u guys seen her ranking this week has taken a jump of 122 it means she is coming in fame n lime light now.

That's nice...hope there r more articles of her so tht we can comment!Big smile


I think v can do that by posting daily once or more in her profile, what say? Wink Wink Wink

I do tht whenever i come online...hope it helps her to get a gud rank!


I do that too, now i am giving my views on her old articles as well, hope she will be in top 100 next week.

I am really very much frustrated by her position 0.  Angry Angry Angry

she has a small role in this show so she can manage doing any other show simultaneously...hope she accepts any other show...atleast we will get sum new articles.


I think one article in one week is needed very badly to rise her ratings Ouch Ouch Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Anyhow it matters only who is number 1 no matter how it became.

gurmeet has a huge following n they r very active in the forum...Big smile


About Guru i can't say anything as i like him a lot and he is my fav on TV this time. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

from my display pic u can see it...i am also a huge fan of guru..he is the best on tv!!Big smile


I like the show Geet but i don't like DD much, she is just ok for me n Guru is the best, he is one of the best actor on TV now a days, Smile Smile Smile
-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Joined: 23 September 2007
Posts: 13747

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Have u guys seen her ranking this week has taken a jump of 122 it means she is coming in fame n lime light now.

That's nice...hope there r more articles of her so tht we can comment!Big smile


I think v can do that by posting daily once or more in her profile, what say? Wink Wink Wink

I do tht whenever i come online...hope it helps her to get a gud rank!


I do that too, now i am giving my views on her old articles as well, hope she will be in top 100 next week.

I am really very much frustrated by her position 0.  Angry Angry Angry

she has a small role in this show so she can manage doing any other show simultaneously...hope she accepts any other show...atleast we will get sum new articles.


I think one article in one week is needed very badly to rise her ratings Ouch Ouch Ouch

if she had a strong role in rbo maybe we wud have got many articles on her but sam is very thanda character!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Joined: 16 April 2008
Posts: 24021

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

yes specially duck seems to believe him as he has no much brain n only a little.
i really liked duck in the first scene with sam but now he is maha irritating...just hate him!Angry

What else can be expected from him, he was as it is in MJHT too. LOL LOL LOL

he was better in mjht!!!


Yes a bit as he never did any blunder in the show, he just wanted to help his friends there. Smile Smile Smile

yup n mjht is lot better than rbo...n even there is arjun in it...love him!


I liked Arjun n Rati there. Smile Smile Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Priyanka Bassi Birthday Bash

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Rabi.   Replies: 1205   Views: 63972

.Rabi. 1205 63972 19 December 2010 at 12:51pm by raheelu
please can any1 help me.....priyanka bassi video

Author: light82   Replies: 0   Views: 1111

light82 0 1111 03 April 2009 at 11:28am by light82
~~~Fairyland ofPriyanka Bassi -contest12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: 1D_lover   Replies: 1193   Views: 46874

1D_lover 1193 46874 20 December 2008 at 1:24am by Niti_Angel
PRIYANKA BASSI FC ( Editing )

Author: Niti_Angel   Replies: 9   Views: 4592

Niti_Angel 9 4592 08 August 2008 at 12:40pm by preity*zinta
PRIYANKA BASSI B. W ( MOTW Pg 132)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: Niti_Angel   Replies: 1187   Views: 38136

Niti_Angel 1187 38136 07 June 2008 at 4:38pm by Niti_Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index