Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** (Page 19)

-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by -Saru-

Yesterday's epi was very funny...does any album singer gets tht much attention...till noe he didnot even start singing...what crap they r showing n even sam is a part of the band n she lukd so dull in the party.....shaan-khanak scene is just too much....they start romancing even on the road....sick charactersssssss........Dead

His father was not in favor of his decision to sing n now he joined the party after the speech of Maa Khanak n now he looked so happy, amazing how this miracle happened? LOL LOL LOL Now Khanak Maa will surely ask RK that y did he do this n she knows his intentions but still she went to meet him. LOL LOL LOL

Next thing Sam was looking shocked more than happy, Shaan was given all the over treatment n now he was unhappy to see RK there. Some times i think Rahul acts better than idiot Shaan. LOL LOL LOL

plz enlighten me what did khanak do at all that thw whole family were praising like hell...n now she will go to rk n say plz be frnds with shaan...n he will change n be frnds with shaan n end of the stry ...next din shaan ke ghar mein khanak ki ek murthi hogi aur sab uski pooja karenge roj!!!Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poojabi

-Saru- IF-Sizzlerz
-Saru-
-Saru-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Originally posted by oliveya

They still have a lot magic in them Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

no doubt they are the best jodi in this world  Rajeev created a magic any one but  rajeev  was looking  fabulous with priyanka

The looked Perfect na, kaash they ever can be one like our fics. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Priyanka can create magic even now woth any guy but she shud get a strong role first!!Smile

Mahak Sinha

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged

no doubt they are the best jodi in this world  Rajeev created a magic any one but  rajeev  was looking  fabulous with priyanka

The looked Perfect na, kaash they ever can be one like our fics. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
i have no words express my feeling wooo i loved very much this jodi ..rajveer or naina my  fav forever Embarrassed
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:01am | IP Logged

Yesterday's epi was very funny...does any album singer gets tht much attention...till noe he didnot even start singing...what crap they r showing n even sam is a part of the band n she lukd so dull in the party.....shaan-khanak scene is just too much....they start romancing even on the road....sick charactersssssss........Dead

His father was not in favor of his decision to sing n now he joined the party after the speech of Maa Khanak n now he looked so happy, amazing how this miracle happened? LOL LOL LOL Now Khanak Maa will surely ask RK that y did he do this n she knows his intentions but still she went to meet him. LOL LOL LOL

Next thing Sam was looking shocked more than happy, Shaan was given all the over treatment n now he was unhappy to see RK there. Some times i think Rahul acts better than idiot Shaan. LOL LOL LOL

plz enlighten me what did khanak do at all that thw whole family were praising like hell...n now she will go to rk n say plz be frnds with shaan...n he will change n be frnds with shaan n end of the stry ...next din shaan ke ghar mein khanak ki ek murthi hogi aur sab uski pooja karenge roj!!!Angry

Haan aur us par maala chada hoga kyounki itne saare acche karmo k baad insaan ko dharti pe rehne se kya fayda kyounki vo to bhgawaan ho jaayegi na to uper jaayegi.

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
@ ~saru~
Priyanka can create magic, but still i think she was best with Rajeev n still if she get the powerful role in the story she will again Baang.
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:04am | IP Logged

i have no words express my feeling wooo i loved very much this jodi ..rajveer or naina my  fav forever Embarrassed

Yes just like u no one can ever be that magical n beautiful like them. I fell in love with them so i never liked anyone more than them.Big smile Big smile Big smile

Illumination

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

HEY EVERYBODY......

Time to Rejoice Party

Priyanka is finally on Wikipedia

SmileSmileSmile

Oh congratulation to all Bassi fans.PartyDay DreamingDancing