Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** (Page 14)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tweety_lovely

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

MAHAK........plz also put pri's profile on page 1 tht will help her gettig more fans and good rankings...........

ok dear i will add that for sure but in ranking she is still on 0 so what about that? Confused  Confused Confused
i guess the problem with her profile is still there and not solved....yeh problem pehle bhi thi jab pri ka profile tha tab toh there was no ranking and now she has above 200 fans and there is no increase.....

Vijay guys......ask him to fix this as soon as he can

I think this must be happen, can anyone believe after the huge response of the news that she is coming back her ranking didn't increase.
But they must update na, aise kaise kisi ka ranking itne dino tak 0 rahega?

I will send a pm to Vijay regarding the issue.

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojabi

oh i just hate this rbo people.they r now even repeating pb's clothes in serial.as usual she was given horrible dialogues as ever and all the scenes wih that dumb duck.now i think they are also giving her very bad make up.she is not looking that much beautiful and fresh she looked in the previous episodes.isse toh acha ki pri ko without make up hi dikhaye.she will look best.she doesn't need any make up to enhance her beauty.keep all ur makeup for khanak maiya cvs as she really needs killos of it.it seems that they have taken  her in this show just to insult her.may be this is really satisfying the insecurity of some gawar khanak fans.i think she should immediately quit this show. isse toh khali baithna acha hain.

Pooja look the matter in second side, when Pri decided to come back it was not easy for her too to have a big role or a powerful lead in a show as only a few people remember about her and this showbizz yaar people forget easily if u r not working from a long time.
I am agree with the injustice they r doing with Pri's character as yesterday i saw her again in same dress and her look wasn't that much attractive. But i loved that scene when she twisted Uday's hand it reminded me of LRL with the scenes of Huda.
I hope she will herself not be happy with her role in RBO and as soon as she will get a nice role she will herself quit the show.

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Yes this is it.Wink Wink Wink
Wink
She can be paired with Karan Wahi n i would love her to see with him. Big smile Big smile Big smile

Khanak ka role bus Khanak ko hi suit karta hai. LOL LOL LOL
many ppl want KW wit her.LOL..honestly i dont like him myuch....especially his voice...just abt ok..Tongue.

whatever...i just want pri to come in lead so that we can enjoy her as much as we can..Big smile

Yes may be Karan or anyone who suits her better, but i want her in lead role & college going as well. Wink Wink Wink
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ammu_SunshYn

saw Priyanka Bassi thru RBO!!...i absolutely luv tht show!...and she is doin a gud job as Sam!!...
nice to know this...from a khanak fanEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 2:48am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged

@pooja : its important to stay in limelight..atleast to get better roles.....even pri knows dat and she knows better than all of us why it was important for her.....

she said she will take up anything that comes her way......so it says it all.....she had to make a comeback to stay in the media and in the industry.....

i remember last time....during LRL days....when  everyone was asking to quit Lrl as soon as possible and everyone was so happy....and saying she should do movies and all......but look what happened...she just vanished without a trace for such long time...times of india walon ne to yahan tak keh diya she packed her bags and went to delhi.....

ab pri has realized her fault and has come back......and now she is not in a position to quit so easily.....and LRL ko guzare zamana ho chuka hai.....sirf ardent fans ko hi yaad hai......so all i want her to quit this show unless she doesn't get a lead role......

joblesss hokar ghar betna matlab phir se ek lambha break........NOOOOO.......it will ruin since she has already taken that..
no matter how i criticize RBO...i will keep watching it till PRI is there

That's the point i said, it's not easy to get a good role after a long gap so she has to wait until she gets finally what she wants. Wink Wink Wink
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
hello vertika  how are u  and u made amazing fc
woooo loved ur amazing work Tonguerock fc

Edited by oliveya - 23 December 2010 at 3:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha