Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** (Page 123)

Neetu_PB_lover IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 March 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arpita25

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pgsks

some caps from the clip
btwn any 1 has seen saakshi,he played a undercover cop there who left the job after loosing his family forever! saakshi was  good!anyways hope this show will work unlike a show that started on zee(dont remember the name) n sank

Thanks a lot buddy for posting the pics Smile Smile Smile  and she is looking really lovely in it. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

She reminded me of my Cadet Naina Singh..........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..thank god i got these pics actually till date i didn't see it's promo. Ouch Ouch Ouch

I think now i will see the show directly may be.LOL LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arpita25-Swetha-

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrinath

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

.Tongue...........JUST SAW THE PROMO OF SURYA SUPER COP.............Tongue

from a fan's point of view......disappointing........Ouch

but pri looked amazing with those bootsTongue...her hair (something similar like sam) and that jacket....oh ho.Embarrassed..she looked like a supercop...but damn they didn't show even a single close upAngry....male dominated huh?? Dead

anyways...it looks interesting definitely...i cant wait nowTongueSmileEmbarrassed

Let's see what happens in the show with Pri. LOL LOL LOL Vaise the name looks itself boring and ou dated like DD 1's detective Karan. LOL LOL LOL

You are right the name looks like some old detective serial on DD1. What is name of Priyanka Bassi's character in the show. What will be the timings.

Timing is 9 to 10 on Sony from 4th April.

arpita25-Swetha-

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

guys today i saw the extended version of the promo....where all the three officers were given close ups and finally i saw pri with a camera in her hand taking photos of the crime scene....she looked awesome...noe can't wait

Vaise in these pics Pri is looking so pretty and hope in the show she will rock. Wink  Wink  Wink
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

some caps from the clip
btwn any 1 has seen saakshi,he played a undercover cop there who left the job after loosing his family forever! saakshi was  good!anyways hope this show will work unlike a show that started on zee(dont remember the name) n sank

omg.....Shocked awesome pics....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming thanks a lot hun....Hug
i'm so happy that priyanka bassi is back......Embarrassed
i think is role is also gng to b a darin one havin a lot of stunts n all jst like left right left....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

arpita25Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sv003

some caps from the clip

i think is role is also gng to b a darin one havin a lot of stunts n all jst like left right left....EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

You like Pri na?  Wink Wink Wink

Yes yaar dying to see her again in form of Naina Singh Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

-Swetha-

-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged

some caps from the clip

Yes yaar dying to see her again in form of Naina Singh Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

same her mahak.... i watched lrl on tv only till the episode till pri was show n den i dumped the show.....AngryDead
actuaaly i had in my mind thought of leavin lrl....long back wen rajeev was killed but kept on seein on tv daily coz i wanted pri/naina to succed... Embarrassed but was cursin dialy n watchin coz rajveer/rajeev was no more there to supprt naina.....Ouch
glad that pri came board on this showEmbarrassed coz i was fed up seein her waste her talent in RBO....
i'm swetha....
can u plz add my name to the members list n PM me abt the new thread once dis gets ovr.... ?plz......CryCryOuch

arpita25Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 28 March 2011 at 1:06am | IP Logged

same her mahak.... i watched lrl on tv only till the episode till pri was show n den i dumped the show.....AngryDead
actuaaly i had in my mind thought of leavin lrl....long back wen rajeev was killed but kept on seein on tv daily coz i wanted pri/naina to succed... Embarrassed but was cursin dialy n watchin coz rajveer/rajeev was no more there to supprt naina.....Ouch
glad that pri came board on this showEmbarrassed coz i was fed up seein her waste her talent in RBO....
i'm swetha....
can u plz add my name to the members list n PM me abt the new thread once dis gets ovr.... ?plz......CryCryOuch

are don't request me dear, all Pri fans have right over her and i will be glad to add ur name and will pm u for sure the new thread. Big smile Big smile Big smile

Pls tell me about your birthday so that i can add it too.
Wink Wink Wink

-Swetha-

Go to top