Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** (Page 101)

arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone kisi ne Manish ka interview padha hai, us me kahin bhi Sam ka mention nahi hai. Mujhe lag raha hai ki ab Sam show me vapas nahi aane waale hai. Has she quit the show? Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahak Sinha

arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by varshita

Originally posted by poojabi

I am really surprised, has PB left the show that's why they are not showing her in the show now a days.

aaj bhi nehi dikhay?mujhe lgta hai she has left the circus,akhir koi kabtak bardash karsakta hai.i
<div>have no problem,bt wo koi aur show mein kyun nehi aati?aj kal main bus lrl ke episodes hi dekhti rehti hun net pe.

haan yaar mujhe bhi lag rha hai ki she has quit the show. After all koi kitna bardasht karega vaise bhi abhi to Karan hai na show me to may b us k jane k baad dubara Pri ko dikhayein. Wink Wink

Ab koi chance nahi yaar ki vapas aane ka mujhe lagta hai.  Ouch
arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

I am really surprised, has PB left the show that's why they are not showing her in the show now a days.

</div>

aaj bhi nehi dikhay?mujhe lgta hai she has left the circus,akhir koi kabtak bardash karsakta hai.i
<div>have no problem,bt wo koi aur show mein kyun nehi aati?aj kal main bus lrl ke episodes hi dekhti rehti hun net pe.

haan yaar mujhe bhi lag rha hai ki she has quit the show. After all koi kitna bardasht karega vaise bhi abhi to Karan hai na show me to may b us k jane k baad dubara Pri ko dikhayein. Wink Wink

I don't think she will quit the show that easily until she gets another show of strong role. Wink

She should not leave the show untill she gets another. Ouch
arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

New Ranking of this week of Priyanka Bassi

No:-84
  Clap Clap Clap

Hmmmm so activeness made that otherwise in the show they are not showing Pri any more so what else is expected. Ouch
They get it confirmed that is she in the show or not anymore? Confused

Mahak Sinha

arpita25 Goldie
arpita25
arpita25

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

i think sam will never return .today i watched a scene of rahul and jenny.i think the story is now totally changed.it seems that sam never existed.and have guys seen the dress of jenny.a knee lenght short western dress.jabki they all ways gave pb disgusting clothes wear.kya pb se cvs ka koi dushmani hai.aur wo jenny uska chehra to larki jaisa hai bt uska awaz pura mardo jaisa.yakkkkk.sam should never return to this show otherwise she will never get any other good show becoz naina ka character karke wo jitni popular hui hai sam ka character sab kuch barbad karke rakh dega.sam ka character dekhne ke baad koi shayed hi koi director pb ko apne show pe le.itna ghatya character hai ye.

yeah the current track they are showing now a days is clearly indicating that she is not in the show.  Confused
I don't know when will we have an opprtunity again to see Pri. Cry

Mahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arpita25

Hey everyone kisi ne Manish ka interview padha hai, us me kahin bhi Sam ka mention nahi hai. Mujhe lag raha hai ki ab Sam show me vapas nahi aane waale hai. Has she quit the show? Unhappy

I have read that interview but nothing of that sort is mentioned in it? Confused Confused Confused I think she will not be in the show as it has not been announced officially but soon will not be here.
Ouch Ouch Ouch
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Ab koi chance nahi yaar ki vapas aane ka mujhe lagta hai.  Ouch

present symptoms to yahi keh rahe hain. Confused Confused Confused
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

</div>

I don't think she will quit the show that easily until she gets another show of strong role. Wink

She should not leave the show untill she gets another. Ouch

Yes yaar it can be dangerous for her carrier. Confused Confused Confused

Go to top