PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** - Page 84

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

yahan bolly actors agar itna lamba break le lein to unhe bhul jaate hain...and she is on TV...wonder what will happen now

Pata nahi, kahin mam ka sanyaas lene ka irada to nahi hai vaise bhi bahut kaam kar liya hai ab.😆 😆 😆
oh...every time i see the title of the fc...i go like what..?? it should be COME BACK AGAIN PRIYANKA BASSI FC 😆
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Pata nahi, kahin mam ka sanyaas lene ka irada to nahi hai vaise bhi bahut kaam kar liya hai ab.😆 😆 😆
frankly speaking.sorry for being a bit rude..i dont think i have much hope from her now...even if she comes back she wont be able to repeat the impact she made earlier..becoz the kind of breaks she takes is bizzarre...and i dont think a true proffessional does tht ....it is just harming her career....look she is n her last 20's right now and this is the best whatever she can achiieve coz afterwards...after crossing 30..she will just bhabhi and maa roles.....its sad but the reality wht can we do....and if god forbid she put on weight like other actresses. like smriti irani and riva bubber...phir to soch lo HOGAYA..i hope its high time for her to decide wht she really wants....

oh...every time i see the title of the fc...i go like what..?? it should be COME BACK AGAIN PRIYANKA BASSI FC 😆

So should i change the tittle? 😆 😆 😆

frankly speaking.sorry for being a bit rude..i dont think i have much hope from her now...even if she comes back she wont be able to repeat the impact she made earlier..becoz the kind of breaks she takes is bizzarre...and i dont think a true proffessional does tht ....it is just harming her career....look she is n her last 20's right now and this is the best whatever she can achiieve coz afterwards...after crossing 30..she will just bhabhi and maa roles.....its sad but the reality wht can we do....and if god forbid she put on weight like other actresses. like smriti irani and riva bubber...phir to soch lo HOGAYA..i hope its high time for her to decide wht she really wants....

Right Neetu, she is not behaving as a professional and i hate her breaks even more. If she wanted to take break what was the need to come back?

So should i change the tittle? 😆 😆 😆
ya sure go ahead........😛

Right Neetu, she is not behaving as a professional and i hate her breaks even more. If she wanted to take break what was the need to come back?
i agree with mannu's comment...she will come back in 2014...doing a role of maa or bhabhiOuch
Oh god Priyanka what do u want now. At least tell us that u will be back in 2014.

ya sure go ahead........😛

Look Pri abhi bhi time hai varna mai sach me tittle change kar doongi apne FC ka. 😆 😆 😆

i agree with mannu's comment...she will come back in 2014...doing a role of maa or bhabhi

Right, bhale hi us ko bura lage but mujhe bhi ab yahi lag raha hai. 😆 😆 😆