PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** - Page 79

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey everyone kisi ne Manish ka interview padha hai, us me kahin bhi Sam ka mention nahi hai. Mujhe lag raha hai ki ab Sam show me vapas nahi aane waale hai. Has she quit the show? 😔
Originally posted by varshita

haan yaar mujhe bhi lag rha hai ki she has quit the show. After all koi kitna bardasht karega vaise bhi abhi to Karan hai na show me to may b us k jane k baad dubara Pri ko dikhayein. 😉 😉

Ab koi chance nahi yaar ki vapas aane ka mujhe lagta hai. 
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

I don't think she will quit the show that easily until she gets another show of strong role. 😉

She should not leave the show untill she gets another.
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

Hmmmm so activeness made that otherwise in the show they are not showing Pri any more so what else is expected.
They get it confirmed that is she in the show or not anymore? 😕
Originally posted by poojabi

i think sam will never return .today i watched a scene of rahul and jenny.i think the story is now totally changed.it seems that sam never existed.and have guys seen the dress of jenny.a knee lenght short western dress.jabki they all ways gave pb disgusting clothes wear.kya pb se cvs ka koi dushmani hai.aur wo jenny uska chehra to larki jaisa hai bt uska awaz pura mardo jaisa.yakkkkk.sam should never return to this show otherwise she will never get any other good show becoz naina ka character karke wo jitni popular hui hai sam ka character sab kuch barbad karke rakh dega.sam ka character dekhne ke baad koi shayed hi koi director pb ko apne show pe le.itna ghatya character hai ye.

yeah the current track they are showing now a days is clearly indicating that she is not in the show.  😕
I don't know when will we have an opprtunity again to see Pri. 😭
Originally posted by arpita25

Hey everyone kisi ne Manish ka interview padha hai, us me kahin bhi Sam ka mention nahi hai. Mujhe lag raha hai ki ab Sam show me vapas nahi aane waale hai. Has she quit the show? 😔

I have read that interview but nothing of that sort is mentioned in it? 😕 😕 😕 I think she will not be in the show as it has not been announced officially but soon will not be here.

Ab koi chance nahi yaar ki vapas aane ka mujhe lagta hai. 

present symptoms to yahi keh rahe hain. 😕 😕 😕

She should not leave the show untill she gets another.

Yes yaar it can be dangerous for her carrier. 😕 😕 😕

yeah the current track they are showing now a days is clearly indicating that she is not in the show.  😕
I don't know when will we have an opprtunity again to see Pri. 😭

That's why i am sad too now a days. 😕 😕 😕
Me too think now that she is not in the show anymore.