Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojabi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i think sam will never return .today i watched a scene of rahul and jenny.i think the story is now totally changed.it seems that sam never existed.and have guys seen the dress of jenny.a knee lenght short western dress.jabki they all ways gave pb disgusting clothes wear.kya pb se cvs ka koi dushmani hai.aur wo jenny uska chehra to larki jaisa hai bt uska awaz pura mardo jaisa.yakkkkk.sam should never return to this show otherwise she will never get any other good show becoz naina ka character karke wo jitni popular hui hai sam ka character sab kuch barbad karke rakh dega.sam ka character dekhne ke baad koi shayed hi koi director pb ko apne show pe le.itna ghatya character hai ye.
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Birthday Pooja 👏 👏 👏

By vartika

By vartika

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 13 years ago
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A many many happy returns of the day Happy Birthday Pooja(poojabi)
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry to wish u late Happy Birthday Pooja dear, may u get everything in your life. 👏 👏
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poojabi

i think sam will never return .today i watched a scene of rahul and jenny.i think the story is now totally changed.it seems that sam never existed.and have guys seen the dress of jenny.a knee lenght short western dress.jabki they all ways gave pb disgusting clothes wear.kya pb se cvs ka koi dushmani hai.aur wo jenny uska chehra to larki jaisa hai bt uska awaz pura mardo jaisa.yakkkkk.sam should never return to this show otherwise she will never get any other good show becoz naina ka character karke wo jitni popular hui hai sam ka character sab kuch barbad karke rakh dega.sam ka character dekhne ke baad koi shayed hi koi director pb ko apne show pe le.itna ghatya character hai ye.

Yes right i think after seeing the last day's episode it's 100% sure that she is not going to come in the show now.😡 😡 😡 I wonder what they want to show in the show 😕 😕 😕? It's really wastage of time to watch that crap. 😡 😡 😡

By the way have u read Manish's interview to TB? Has he said anything regarding the current track of the show?

desaiprachi07 thumbnail
Hey i just saw that we have reached up to 100 pages, congratulation everyone. 👏
Vartika07 thumbnail
Hey congratulation everyone for completeting 100 pages of this FC any how. 👏 🥳

Edited by Mahak Sinha - 13 years ago
varshita thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congrats every1 4 reaching up to 100 pages of this FC. 👏 👏 Edited by varshita - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: varshita

Congrats every1 4 reaching up to 100 pages of this FC. 👏 👏

thanks Versha 😃 😃 😃
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mai late ho gayi hoon sab ko wish karne me. 😔

Congartualtion everyone for reaching up to 100 pages.🥳