PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** - Page 71

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by varshita

about me u know that i'm busy now a days & whenever i come ol i come here.
I'm agree that u r not interested in opening PB FC so not your fault, people here just show that they luv Pri but no one does anything except commenting in her profile & articles but the way they are not taking interest here is really disappointing. So u can decide what u want but help us in finishing this FC dear pls. Bcz i don't want ur creation 2 b ruined because of a few ppl only.   

I know what u want to say, and the fact is that when i have opened this FC i will finish that for sure but nothing after that. 😉 😉 😉 As u know i can't open next FC so no worries for me.😛 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜›  I will not be available i know few people here interested in talking to only some particular ones so i am not interested too in talking them.   

I got ur pm and i will do what u said and hope u my friends will be regular here and help me in finishing this FC.
😊 😊 😊

After reading the article i found it more messy.
How much cast they are adding in the show?
But thank god finally they thought about Sam now.

It has already been become a great mess and now one more lady is joining the show to make it complete hell. 😕 😕 😕 I wish now Sam should take a break from Rahul and get engaged with Sunny. 😆 😆 😆

But i'm unable to understand why her position is going down? 😕 😕

It's all because of articles , when we have some article we get good ratings and when we don't have the ratings drops. 😕 😕 😕
😕
But this is not the standard of measurment of Pri's popularity. 😔 😔
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

<font color="#9966ff">I know what u want to say, and the fact is that when i have opened this FC i will finish that for sure but nothing after that. 😉 😉 😉 As u know i can't open next FC so no worries for me.😛😛😛 I will not be available i know few people here interested in talking to only some particular ones so i am not interested too in talking them.

I got ur pm and i will do what u said and hope u my friends will be regular here and help me in finishing this FC.
</font> 😊 😊 😊

Thank u sweetheart meri baat manane k liye. 😃 😃

But this is not the standard of measurement of Pri's popularity. 😔 😔

Kaun samjhaye in logon ko? 😆

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Link for the new article in Odhani

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/8826-ansha-sayeed-tadka-in-rahul-sam-track-in-odhani.htm

thanks a lot for the link of article. 😃
Originally posted by desaiprachi07

Kaun samjhaye in logon ko? 😆

they just irritate us na, i don't like the process of ranking.
just keep on commenting .. this time take the comments atleast more than 200.........
but now even tht wont help since the article is not abt pri INDEPENDENTLY/...AAAHHHH.............

ok next time...whenevr an article comes on pri we will have to comment more and more