PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** - Page 52

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

even i tried it yesterday but failed to watch that because of buffering

ya hope sumone watches it n gives a brief abt what she said..
Originally posted by Neetu_PB_lover

yeah..i was quite annoyed by calling tweety by everyone😆

aww...tweety is a cute name na...neetu di-r u on FB?
Mahak-Thanks a lto for those lovley pics...she luks gorgeoussssssss....i dunno y but i find sam n sunny very cute together.😛
Vaise ~saru~ u asked it from Neetu but i am too on FB and Priyanka is in my friend list too.

Vaise ~saru~ u asked it from Neetu but i am too on FB and Priyanka is in my friend list too.

oh nice...what's u r ID there...u can find me very easily..PB'S FB page is filled with my comments...hehe
Originally posted by -Saru-

oh nice...what's u r ID there...u can find me very easily..PB'S FB page is filled with my comments...hehe

my real name there Vertika Srivastava
Can u chk it Mahak..i just sent u a friendship request on FB..

Can u chk it Mahak..i just sent u a friendship request on FB..

just checking

mine account was hacked by someone and i had to delete it till then i never actually made one ... so whenever i want to know abt something mannu tells me...he even told me tht  prodcuer yash congratulated priyanka on her fb wall for the new success for RBO and also tht he was discussin the comeback of the guy who died in the show earlier.......

aww...tweety is a cute name na...neetu di-r u on FB?
yeah its cute but when people keep calling tweety tweety even when they know my name..its becomes weird

i was but my account was hacked by someone*****god knows who bloody did that...he posted naked pics on my account...it was really shameful and i had to deleted it...it was so disturbing tht i havent made on yet....
now whatever i wanna know abt pb...mannu tells me....i will make a one soon and a quite one and then give u