Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saru-

Priyanka adds spunk in the show
Priyanka Bassi has added the much needed spunk in Yash Patnaik's Odhani and since Priyanka is a bindaas babe, all the male actors as well as the production guys have become conscious and if the buzz is to be believed all are self conscious and come dressed up nicely, tidy and smelling good and the atmosphere on the set is quite youthful.  There are three heroes now Manish Raisighania, Rushad Rana and Karan Tacker as compared to the previous tracks where there was only one hero.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Madhuri-nicknames-Mahhi-Vij&aid=2453 

Credit-RBO forum!!

Vow rocking news only one girl changed so much in RBO Team.👏
 The best part is that now they have three heros here. 😆
arpita25 thumbnail

Good pics 👏 but sometime i hate Rahul for his behavior
arpita25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: varshita

Hey all nice pics.
I think new entry in the show will bring a good track.

me too hope so Versha that kuch accha ho jaaye yahan. 😉 
desaiprachi07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Priyanka Bassi

(this week )

Rank

Current:  113 Last Week:  122
  • Peak:  113

Good this is really nice. 👏
desaiprachi07 thumbnail

Priyanka Bassi has added the much needed spunk in Yash Patnaik's Odhani and since Priyanka is a bindaas babe, all the male actors as well as the production guys have become conscious and if the buzz is to be believed all are self conscious and come dressed up nicely, tidy and smelling good and the atmosphere on the set is quite youthful.  There are three heroes now Manish Raisighania, Rushad Rana and Karan Tacker as compared to the previous tracks where there was only one hero.
http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Madhuri-nicknames-Mahhi-Vij&aid=2453 

Credit-RBO forum!!

U made RBO Team rocking yaar jo kaam ek aur ladki jo vahan pehle se thi vo nahi kar paayi vo tum ne kar diya Pri superb. 👏 
desaiprachi07 thumbnail

Lovely pics 👏
desaiprachi07 thumbnail
one more from RBO Forum:-

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Credit-RBO forum!!

Hey Priyanka dear amazing ur presence changes a lot of things hain na. 😛 😛 😛
I loved that yaar. 😊 😊 😊
Jo kaam maa nahi kar paayi u can do that so easily, sab ko theek kar diya and now u have three heroes at a time
😉 😉 😉
Vartika07 thumbnail

Hey all nice pics.
I think new entry in the show will bring a good track.

Hope it brings something sensible in the show. 😉 😉 😉
Vartika07 thumbnail

it's fine yaar n i know u come ol in day only. Vaise i will try 2 b der in day. 😊

I know yaar ur busy in day time so no problem there whenever u get time u come here we shall reply on your comments when we get time. 😊 😊 😊