PRIYANKA BASSI FC** WELCOME BACK PRIYANKA** - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
Vo bus use karega i'm sure Sam n Duck ko Shaan k against and u know only Khanak has brains in the show and no one usues her/ his brain so may be they will be ready to act against Shaan.
brain nehi wizdom,wo to mayya hain is show ki.whatever i just want pb to get some good lines to act.now i think there is some scope.bt may be i am wrong.
Originally posted by poojabi

brain nehi wizdom,wo to mayya hain is show ki.whatever i just want pb to get some good lines to act.now i think there is some scope.bt may be i am wrong.

No one can predict whatever they want to show now, they have messed it all and hope to see PB in some good acting.
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

@ ~saru~

yes meaningful, but that show has a huge fan following and it's the No. 1 youth base show as per Telly Buzz.

I don't know how can they choose such a show which was just misleading audience.

yeah dmg fans r so immature...no offence..😳it's a hit coz of ksg..

jo bhi ho bt i guess every thing is better than rbo.i will be more happy to have pri in such kind of show in comparison to rbo.rbo ka to jawab nehi.waise aj ka episode toh dekhna parega.sayed pri ko thodi screen space aj de de.

even i wudd love to see pri as a doctor...😳
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

In my opinion may be Sam-Rahul track will progress now as she has left with him. May be they come close now or he can use her against Shaan too, which she will not be used but nothing can be predicted for RBO. 😆 😆 😆

i just wish they continue rahul-sam trck...when they showed manish with sam's pic in his room..i thot it's gonna be a passionate story but blahhhhhhhhhh😡
Originally posted by -Saru-

yeah dmg fans r so immature...no offence..😳it's a hit coz of ksg..

dm was a stupid show and ksg was disgusting..no offence...even he is god to his fans...i dont thinkk he cant act...he showed his acting capabilties in tht kasauti show where he was a rapist *THUMBS DOWN*

anyways i can't imagine pri in dat show but tht was litrary stupid...

she will rock in any youth oriented based show
watched rbo.guess what that rahul is actually seducing sam.she is looking smoking hot.bt i wish rahul ki jagah koi aur hota hayee.

watched rbo.guess what that rahul is actually seducing sam.she is looking smoking hot.bt i wish rahul ki jagah koi aur hota hayee.
she is letting him seduce her....didn't u watch at the end...

today was one of the finest episode......now Sam has taken to hurt Rahul in her own way--

a little bit interesting to watch.
oh precap mein mayya ko dekhke hi tv bandh kar dya.now i am watching it on youtube.bt the scene is really sensuous.pb is awsome yaar.bt i dont like rahul.he is so mechanical.