Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: -Saru-

Dont compare rbo to lrlr...i never wanted pri to quit lrl of course i dint want her to be in tht bunch of stupid new cadets ,,she left at the right time...

YES LRL WAS FAR MORE BETTER THAN RBO AND SHE QUIT THE SHOW WHEN THEIR WAS NO SCOPE FOR HER ANY MORE AND SHE DID RIGHT THING BY QUITTING THE SHOW ON TIME. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

ha u never know...i am following this in all fc's and everytime we got a warningπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

iF IT IS SO THAN I THINK V MUST BE ALERT NO MORE BASHING OVER OTHER SHOWS APART RBO N IT'S ACTORS N ACTRESSES LIKE KHANAK MAA N SHAAN BETA. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
^^also be careful u r using CAPS while writing......

anyways....yesterday's episode was disaappointing...nothin to talk abt......AAHHH
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

^^also be careful u r using CAPS while writing......

anyways....yesterday's episode was disaappointing...nothin to talk abt......AAHHH

I know Shaan is confused and he never know how to take such big decisions, he always needs support whereas Khanak can do that for sure, one more point i didn't get for which thing Shaan was saying that Sam has lied to him. I am confused can u clear it? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
poojabi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
are ha re shaan beteko pata nehi tha na ki rahul ullu hi usko contract de raha hai jo ki sam ko pata tha.jo wow dumb duck ne sam ko bolne nehi dya.so ab shaan thinking ki sam jhooti hai.wah wah kya story hai.ise toh oscar milna chahye.
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojabi

are ha re shaan beteko pata nehi tha na ki rahul ullu hi usko contract de raha hai jo ki sam ko pata tha.jo wow dumb duck ne sam ko bolne nehi dya.so ab shaan thinking ki sam jhooti hai.wah wah kya story hai.ise toh oscar milna chahye.

milega na, hum denge na Oscar for the "The worst show" of year 2010 on TV πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

YES I HAVE SEEN THAT YESTERDAY................ πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
I DON'T KNOW WHICH TYPE OF CONFUSION IS CREATED B/W SAM N SHAAN,πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• AS HE WAS BLAMING FOR SOMETHING TO SAM THAT SHE LIED FOR ANYTHING, ACTUALLY I DIDN'T GET WHAT WAS HE SAYING.πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•

SAM HAS LEFT SHAAN'S HOUSE AND HE IS TAKING AUDITION FOR NEW BAND MEMBERS.

HE IS NOT TAKING SAM N DUCK IN HIS GROUP, RAHUL BOUGHT SAM WITH HIM WHEREAS SHE DIDN'T WANT TO GO WITH HIM.

Honestly i njoyed yesterday's episode...so much of priπŸ˜ƒi liked the precap..hope there is a nice rahul-sam scene...πŸ˜ƒ
Vartika07 thumbnail
@ tweety_lovely

yes yaar ur right, i will not post any thing in caps now.
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

BEST DIRECTORS NOT LIKE BEHAN JEE SERIALS DIRECTOR'S πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sum meaning ful youth story!!!
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saru-

Honestly i njoyed yesterday's episode...so much of priπŸ˜ƒi liked the precap..hope there is a nice rahul-sam scene...πŸ˜ƒ

Actually now there are chances for Rahul Sam now but i didn't get what happened about Rahul's marriage yaar? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•