Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shaina_b

I have to share it with Sangini!!!!!

Thankfully they don't show Additi that much there!!!!!

What about Ikbal Khan there?
As he filled the maang of Kripa with lipstick i saw he did the same with that girl. 😆 😆 😆
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

They want to show her greatness so Shaan can feel his wife as a great person just like Prachi in rock on. 😛 😛 😛

Akhir Khanak maa sab kuch kar sakti hain na. 😆 😆 😆
😆
But still i am unable to find out the problem between Rahul n Sam, they r not taking interest to clear that.

Yeah n her scenes with shaan r the MOST irritating part of the show...the way she feels shy when he is with her just puts me off....she behaves like a love struck teen!!🤢
-Saru- thumbnail
Mahak-I didnot make those siggies yaar...my fnrd Minha made them...i used to make siggies...u can find them in previous FC first page!!😃
-Saru- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Yeah me too, when Khanak n Shaan starts boring me i watch Tere Liye instead.

I watch lrl scenes in my mobile rr listen to songs when there is no pri!!😛
sometimes i feel bad for the punjabi lad karan tacker......POOR chap ko dono hi shows mein dhang ki ladkiyan nahi mili..

love ne mila di jodi......mein jo ladki thi woh ladki kum aunty zyada lagti thi.....aur es show mein aisi MISMATCH hajmola candy mili...ki koi bhi inhe door door tak couple nahi keh sakta......

esse better to apni pri hi lagti uske saath......
Edited by tweety_lovely - 13 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

sometimes i feel bad for the punjabi lad karan tacker......POOR chap ko dono hi shows mein dhang ki ladkiyan nahi mili..

love ne mila di jodi......mein jo ladki thi woh ladki kum aunty zyada lagti thi.....aur es show mein aisi MISMATCH hajmola candy mili...ki koi bhi inhe door door tak couple nahi keh sakta......

esse better to apni pri hi lagti uske saath......

LNMDJ k liye to bus yahi keh sakti hoon ki Avni looks better with him than Khanak.😉 ðŸ˜‰ 😉

Avni looks pretty in Geet actually where her character is morden and for the role of Khanak i think Pri would be a miss match actually this gawaar type role will never suit her. 😆 😆 😆

I can't say about Karan Tacker as i don't like him much, for me he is just ok. 😊 😊 😊
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saru-

Mahak-I didnot make those siggies yaar...my fnrd Minha made them...i used to make siggies...u can find them in previous FC first page!!😃

yeah i have seen them n used it here on the first page in the topic of siggies. 😊 😊 😊

I will try to post all the siggies there of Priyanka if i found them. 😉 😉 😉
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saru-

I watch lrl scenes in my mobile rr listen to songs when there is no pri!!😛

yes me too have a lot of LRL videos in my mobile and i watch them often, specially that red saree scene, point 1857 scene & RN scenes. 😳 😳 😳
Vartika07 thumbnail
Have any one watched yesterday's episode of RBO?
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
saw Priyanka Bassi thru RBO!!...i absolutely luv tht show!...and she is doin a gud job as Sam!!...
Edited by Ammu_SunshYn - 13 years ago