Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tweety_lovely

MAHAK........plz also put pri's profile on page 1 tht will help her gettig more fans and good rankings...........

ok dear i will add that for sure but in ranking she is still on 0 so what about that? 😕  😕 😕
Vartika07 thumbnail

wow....nice pg 1......great job mahak

thanks a lot dear but still u didn't tell me your birthday. 😕 😕 😕
😕
Vartika07 thumbnail

Well Star one had produced some great shows in the past.....siddhant, guns and roses, family business

and above all - special squad.....the best thing abt the shows tht they were weeklies and got enough time to handle their subjects with ease.......

If someone ask me which show I would like pri to feature  in then my answer will be special squad, becoz this is one kind of a show which can give perfect justice to pri's personality..

even LRL did some injustice to her at some places..just becoz it was a daily soap..

U r right i too think that such kind of soaps ruin the charm n character of a person.
They should be weekly but not like Never Ending CID.🤣🤣🤣
Such kind of shows suits Priyanka's personality and she will be the best in them so she must choose such kind of show next time which make her character smart n powerful not like Sam.😒😒 😒, who is ignored in front of that Khanak knowing very well that Sam is smart than her.
 ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜‰
Vartika07 thumbnail

i missed monday's episode........

what happened gys,,,,,,

also now someone needs to do UPDATE scenes everyday for our fc.,

agar koi episode miss kar dega to usse kaise pata chalega

Can we copy and paste that from RBO forum such update? 😛
-Saru- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

@~saru!~

I don't understand ki ye Manish ka problem kya hai aur ye aisa kyoun kar raha hai Sam k saath?
Akhir chahta kya hai ye?

Yeah n now they even forgot abt rahul's marriage...now it's just rahul-khanak n shaan...this khanak girl is so irritating...she has only one expression from day 1....
-Saru- thumbnail

i missed monday's episode........

what happened gys,,,,,,

also now someone needs to do UPDATE scenes everyday for our fc.,

agar koi episode miss kar dega to usse kaise pata chalega

Monday kuch nahin hua naa hi kal kuch hua hai....actually nothing happens in a 30 minute period...this is rbo's speciality...pri luks gud in tht pink salwar!!
-Saru- thumbnail

Well Star one had produced some great shows in the past.....siddhant, guns and roses, family business

and above all - special squad.....the best thing abt the shows tht they were weeklies and got enough time to handle their subjects with ease.......

If someone ask me which show I would like pri to feature  in then my answer will be special squad, becoz this is one kind of a show which can give perfect justice to pri's personality..

even LRL did some unjustice to her at some places..just becoz it was a daily soap..

I love siddhanth...special squad n also hotel kingston..i think pri wud be nice in hotel kingston sherley's role...elegant n beautiful!!
-Saru- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

ok dear i will add that for sure but in ranking she is still on 0 so what about that? 😕  😕 😕

Yeah even i dont understand tht...y is her rank 0???
Vartika07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Saru-

Yeah n now they even forgot abt rahul's marriage...now it's just rahul-khanak n shaan...this khanak girl is so irritating...she has only one expression from day 1....

Y r they bringing her in focus when there is no need of hers, it was Rahul Sam n Shaan n let it be.😡 😡
😡
Unnecessary they r dragging her in this too to give her extra limelight knowing very well till when Sam has joined the show people take more interest in her. 😉 😉 😉
-Saru- thumbnail
Ya n what does she think..woh agar bolegi tho rahul maan jaayega aur sab frnds ban jaayenge...hahaha...yeah girl..rahul was just waiting for u r advice....