Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

KaShHeaven#547:Karan,IKnoURGonaMissMeVryMch-SA|N:2 (Page 72)

fidmfshnbeauty IF-Sizzlerz
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie_Chicka93

lol i havent updated in 7 months i think.. ROFL

even i forgot wat my ffs were aboutLOL

That happened with me the other day, Tiha has me update when she's online so we were in Heaven and I was writing the next part...and all of a sudden I couldn't remember what I had written in the first part so I had to go back and read it myself ROFL

_R_..tistique.. IF-Dazzler
_R_..tistique..
_R_..tistique..

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Cheese sticks taste even better in the cold
Make-It-Pop IF-Stunnerz
Make-It-Pop
Make-It-Pop

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMGlover91

That happened with me the other day, Tiha has me update when she's online so we were in Heaven and I was writing the next part...and all of a sudden I couldn't remember what I had written in the first part so I had to go back and read it myself ROFL
LOLLOLLOLLOL i have other people remind me cause i get too bored to read my own ffs.... idk how u people deal with my boring ffsLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshin_kashian

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

F - Fire-escape

She looked at him, laughing alongside his ex, how was she to stand there and see him laughing and smiling along side her. But that wasn't what bothered her, it was the way he was holding her, his hand on her waist, just laughing and having fun, stabbing it into her heart.

Shilpa looked at her best friend, Armaan was her everything, in the last few months he had become her only friend, she was holding onto him like anything, and if she lost him she knew that she was to lose herself. But watching his arm around his ex, they seemed like they were going through some patient's case, but shilpa didn't wait to see what was going on, all she wanted was to get away from there.

Slowly turning, she bumped herself into a hard figure, slowly muttering a sorry, shilpa stirred her herself away from there but slowly found herself being fulled back. She found herself looking into Sid's eyes, her eyes welled up as she saw his curious gaze.

"I'm fine, don't ask" shilpa muttered as she pulled herself away from his grasp and started to walk away, knowing that sid was probably staring at the same picture in front of him, as she did.

"Not worth your tears shilpa" she muttered, as she wiped the tears falling down from the back of her hand, as she opened the door of the fire escape, she pushed back the doors closed and sat down on the steps as she felt as if her world was crashing down on her.

Over this one stupid matter, yet that didn't stop her from worrying, closing her eyes she tried to wash away the pain of seeing him with her sister, but that didn't break her heart, it was the fact that he was breaking her heart, that he promised to always be there for her, yet he was acting as if she didn't exist.

Putting her head onto the wall, she hugged her knees to her chest, wishing to herself that the pain could ease away. Suddenly the doors came open, shilpa came startled, her heart beating rapidly, as she looked up to see a very worried Armaan walking into the staircase.

"What's wrong?" shilpa asked, knowing that her voice sounded worn out.

Armaan shook his head and walked to her. "I should be asking you that, i walk out of the general ward and i've been told that my best friend looked sick and was crying" He placed himself on the step above her. "Were they true? were you trying shilpu?"

Shilpa closed her eyes, knowing what the effects were when he called her by that name, he invoked so many emotions. "No, i'm fine, i have nothing to cry about" she said in a hard voice, not convincing even herself with the lie.

Armaan looked at her and slowly drew his hand across her hair, pushing it behind her ear, as he stared at her, his eyes filled with remorse and guilt. "Was it because of me? Were you upset because of me?" his voice shook with sudden guilt, shilpa watched him gulp. "Did i make these tears pour our of those beautiful eyes?" he touched her cheek, and slowly gasped at the wet patches on her skin.

"I hurt you" he said softly, his head bowed down feeling ashamed.

"No armaan, never" Shilpa said quickly as she stood up, walking down a few steps. "It was never you, you always made me smile, even when it was the tough times, i know that whatever happens you'll be there for me" she whispered the words softly. "You will be there for me na?" her voice shook unsure about it.

Suddenly armaan grasped on her arm and pulled her back, his eyes flashed with anger and curiousity. "How dare you question my friendship to you? Huh? why would you do that?" Armaan said pulled her flushed up against him. "Never think that way again, i'd leave my whole world, but i'll never leave you"

Shilpa slowly looked up, her eyes filled with love, as she stared at her best friend, slowly she wrapped her arms around his waist, and placing her head right over his heart, as his chin came on top of her head. She closed her eyes filling totally relaxed, during that moment she knew that whatever happened there was no way he'll ever leave her, because unknowingly he gave his heart to her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshin_kashianfidmfshnbeautyMake-It-Pop

fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Originally posted by fizcharmskash87

Cheese sticks taste even better in the cold

Can you stop trying to make everyone hungry? Tongue

arshin_kashian

-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOLLOL i have other people remind me cause i get too bored to read my own ffs.... idk how u people deal with my boring ffsLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Hi 5 < god i dnt knw how vaishy deals with my FF, i hate it, cause it's soo boring, and i get soo bored and tired writing it Tongue
fidmfshnbeauty
fidmfshnbeauty

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I have to deal with Vaish from now on, she started reading  mine today LOL and I've already gotten the first "Update soon" on FB 

@Swanzzz, did you just write a small OS? LOL Although I loved it! Embarrassed
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

I have to deal with Vaish from now on, she started reading  mine today LOL and I've already gotten the first "Update soon" on FB 

@Swanzzz, did you just write a small OS? LOL Although I loved it! Embarrassed

thank god, if she reads urs, maybe she can forget mine Tongue

sorry, got carried away LOLLOL

fidmfshnbeauty

Go to top