KaShHeaven#547:Karan,IKnoURGonaMissMeVryMch-SA|N:2 - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Sarah: ok so we post some caption for it?

Tiha: Hmm you know people think open book exams are easy but they're not...in fact they handicap you since most students don't learn the material as they plan on learning it while writing the exam.
You didn't wanna come home? Oh man I'm the total opposite...in fact I'm a true homebody...my mom's the one egging me to step out. I even have an office in school but I prefer the comforts of my home.
I loveeeeeee the way she said it to!

Karan, I know you're ganna really miss me! 
Seert (oops sorry) we post dialouges from the scene in the picture!  Edited by ASALUV - 13 years ago
Ohhh so then we're supposed to know the dialogues from the original scene to play this? I might fail in this game.
literally123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And I love the ending too, KSG singing happy birthday to her. <3 

these two, bless their friendship. <3
Edited by Zaynoo2320 - 13 years ago
KaSh_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@Seert..lol dnt worry..i aint takin da openbook exam easy..we'v already hd a few tests..toh i knw wat i'm doin plus he told us wat topics we hv to learn... oh n i luv home..lekin not wen i'm angry wid mum.. i guess since i dnt hv a sister (well sumone my age) wer more lyk bestfriends..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrxEHmTrvxg

here's the link to the vm by the way!

Tiha and Seert jaldi say post karo dio! 

Originally posted by: KaSh_luv

@Seert..lol dnt worry..i aint takin da openbook exam easy..we'v already hd a few tests..toh i knw wat i'm doin plus he told us wat topics we hv to learn... oh n i luv home..lekin not wen i'm angry wid mum.. i guess since i dnt hv a sister (well sumone my age) wer more lyk bestfriends..

Good...and all the best :)
Oh I see so your mom is like your best friend hence you see the ups and downs and behave more like friends than mother and daughter.

Originally posted by: ASALUV

Tiha and Seert jaldi say post karo dio! 

shit I dont know what comes next...lemme check the clip out!