why member disgrace other's fav - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mayandrah

when u r watching a reality show.... u should be prepared for such things... otherwise do u mean to say that she gotta fake it... 
another thing.... U cant compare her friendship with ashmit with the friendships people have in everyday life,... they r locked up in a place.... the only family they have is each other... that is their only support... so ofcourse u can get a bit carried away

What ? U mean a man and a woman locked up in 1 place for 3 months, and they will have romantic inclinations? Like Hugs Kisses?

Then how come Shweta, Seema, Dolly etc etc these people are living there? πŸ˜• Sorry I dont relate myself to such things .. Friendship is one thing, kissing on neck is definitely another thing. We have one more famous couple inside the house - Shweta-Sameer, they dont do such things? Are they not staying in the house with Veena-Ashmit?

Ashmit is famous for MMS thing already. But Veena's got a new venture and she has a good opputunity to reach her goal. I donno how much this issue wil affect her in future, but I wish her good luck as I like her. But I am deffo not gonna protest if someone bashes Veena for these things. πŸ˜•
Originally posted by mayandrah

when u r watching a reality show.... u should be prepared for such things... otherwise do u mean to say that she gotta fake it... 
another thing.... U cant compare her friendship with ashmit with the friendships people have in everyday life,... they r locked up in a place.... the only family they have is each other... that is their only support... so ofcourse u can get a bit carried away
This is not a adult show. This is a family show and she should keep her dignity.

I'm not agreed with 2nd bolded part😊
I'm still defending her in some other threads. I didn't say that she is a bad person. I'm again and again telling that, if she try 2 keep her dignity, then she'll be a wonderful person.
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Maya --

Like your signature says 'Kho Gaya Shweta ka Zameer'.. Waise hi there are few things which Veena lost by coming to this show.. And those are through the following incidents..

1. While giving an oil massage to Ashmit, her lip-biting and frankly, lusty expressions..

2. While sitting with everyone, or even in private, kissing Ashmit's neck..

3. By disclosing such facts in public that she washed Ashmit's underwears?

4. By telling Hrishant that she has soft corner for him.. And then terming him as a friend in no soon..

5. By calling Ashmit 'just a friend' even after kissing him so bad..

Basically, I donno abt other, but I am not used to such things.. So if someone bashes Veena on these terms, I find it difficult to defend her.. What can I do ?

I remember it very well that if anyone I had explained my signature to you...
I told you that there was this person who had a signature that said something like "Veena ne khoyi izzat"... and I thought that was urs.... 
I tried reporting that signature many times but to no help.... so in return I paid back with my signature.... instead of veena I wrote shweta..... and instead of izzat I wrote zameer

coming to ur points....
I agree with number1.... I wonder what she was thinking...
number2.... they r living like a family... we cant forget that is the only life they have for now....
3.... that was in the moment.... she was hurt.... that is not such a big deal.
4.... who doesnt like people.... and when hrishant didnt reciprocate, did she have to cry for him all her life.... couldnt they be just friends...
5.... comparison.... sorry.... shweta told samir about her bf...
salman asked.... and she changed her mind.... said to samir, I was joking....
woh tau baad mein dolly ne poll khol di....
u shouldnt trust everythng that goes in the show... veena said to ashmit that I cant survive without u in the show... 
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

What ? U mean a man and a woman locked up in 1 place for 3 months, and they will have romantic inclinations? Like Hugs Kisses?

Then how come Shweta, Seema, Dolly etc etc these people are living there? πŸ˜• Sorry I dont relate myself to such things .. Friendship is one thing, kissing on neck is definitely another thing. We have one more famous couple inside the house - Shweta-Sameer, they dont do such things? Are they not staying in the house with Veena-Ashmit?

Ashmit is famous for MMS thing already. But Veena's got a new venture and she has a good opputunity to reach her goal. I donno how much this issue wil affect her in future, but I wish her good luck as I like her. But I am deffo not gonna protest if someone bashes Veena for these things. πŸ˜•

ofcourse I think, people develop feelings like this... dont u remember, as kids we would always end up being best friends with whoever sat with us during the class....
psychologists say that people develop feelings then who r we to deny....
and about the people in bold... dont kill me for this.... but u cant expect the grandma, grandpa types to fall in love with each other while living in an old age home πŸ˜† just kidding...
all the guys u mentioned were all married or committed or with kids.... that is different
Controling our feeling (in a public place) is a value of normal human. If we can't control our feelings in a public place, then what is the different bw human and an animal?

I know, they have been locked and all. it doesn't mean that they can explore every thing 2 the public.
Originally posted by Rasny

Controling our feeling (in a public place) is a value of normal human. If we can't control our feelings in a public place, then what is the different bw human and an animal?

I know, they have been locked and all. it doesn't mean that they can explore every thing 2 the public.

True...Rasny!!!am sure other has feelings not only veena...the only thing is she is very despo thats it!!!despo for men!!!