doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ran and deep are arguing😡😡 and they show ruk walking in the rain and her sindoor gets washed off in the rain😭😭 and deep beating ran and pushing him frm the cliff

Edited by doot - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
very good..... very good news👏....chalo kuch toh sahi hua iss kambakt ke saath....always uses others' brains......never tried to give takleef to his own brain...... khudka brain museum mein chor kar aaya hai......why the heck he needed to meet him before exposing??....or he was being an Adarsh Bhai (my bloody foot, insaan kehne ka toh layek nahin bana, adarsh bhai banne chale) and went to ask for his permission, "Bhaisa! Can I expose you in front of the other idiots of our house that you killed my father???" .......the directors/producers all those mor*ns should be kicked outta TV industries..... is that what indian culture is all abt?? or indian religion??? whoever is the true religious always gets the worse treatment???.....

thanks doot for bearing this show and writing the promo...... i don't follow the show but my parents do...and everytime they watch it, they keep on complaining since the last 2 years.....n i have been irritating by this show.....they really should axe this crappy show