India-Forums

new promo

doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:39am | IP Logged
ran and deep are arguingAngryAngry and they show ruk walking in the rain and her sindoor gets washed off in the rainCryCry and deep beating ran and pushing him frm the cliffOuchOuch

Edited by doot - 18 December 2010 at 4:40am

Zeniya Senior Member
Zeniya
Zeniya

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
thanx for sharing
Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
very good..... very good newsClap....chalo kuch toh sahi hua iss kambakt ke saath....always uses others' brains......never tried to give takleef to his own brain...... khudka brain museum mein chor kar aaya hai......why the heck he needed to meet him before exposing??....or he was being an Adarsh Bhai (my bloody foot, insaan kehne ka toh layek nahin bana, adarsh bhai banne chale) and went to ask for his permission, "Bhaisa! Can I expose you in front of the other idiots of our house that you killed my father???" .......the directors/producers all those mor*ns should be kicked outta TV industries..... is that what indian culture is all abt?? or indian religion??? whoever is the true religious always gets the worse treatment???.....

thanks doot for bearing this show and writing the promo...... i don't follow the show but my parents do...and everytime they watch it, they keep on complaining since the last 2 years.....n i have been irritating by this show.....they really should axe this crappy show
-Yasi- Senior Member
-Yasi-
-Yasi-

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
tfs....................

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top