Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #101 |New Link Pg 1 (Page 90)

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

I was misunderstood by them ....I SWEAR, I was...Cry.....it was a post that if seema came then D and N would get closer and D might come out of the frame that all beautiful gals are betrayer....and if seema n kala are involved then kala ki punishment aur badi hogiAngry..i think they just read my initial post and not the conclusion added to it...Ouch

Oye Shilpi ..why r u crying ..
main koi sach mein thodi maarne wali hoon tujhe ...Embarrassed

Yh .... I agreee Seema is gonna indirectly help in getting TaSha closer ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Shabz mein waisay bhe yeh news sun k pukk gaye hoon....because I hate S Square of LTLAngryAngryAngry

Me too .......LOL

mussy.jamshed

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Shabz..........thand rakh..........shilpi had given a good suggestion but we don't want seema to be positive......nakusha ko hona chahiye na sab se alag.........

Shilpi don't throw chappels at me......now she is back......whats yr take on it?Wink

I think...that..i would like to vanish from forum till the Seema track gets over...i got a bit scared by Shabz reaction there...ROFL

On a serious note...i say...bring her on...ab dekhte hai...Dutta ji...gharwali baharwali ko kaise sambhalta hai...i mean agar...he is pushed too far he reacts in a very unpredictable manner...so seema might just be that push...add her to the equation of nakku moving out of the room, kala harping on n on...madhu pestering him, chaskar ka jabra dikha ke haasna.....baaji ki judaai...ye poonchi(suresh) ka third grade drama....and his drunk alter ego...I say dutta's cup overfloW*H...ab bada wala explosion hoga..Nakku ke liye pyaar ka.Embarrassed

mussy.jamshed

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged

no shilpi......sorry for teasing u.....we understood yr post ...I did read yr conclusion......I swear I was kidding........mauf kar dayEmbarrassedsorry shilpi........

me kidding tooWinkHug...mussy...more poems yaar...why you stopped posting them..Embarrassed

mussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
@ Shabz : Shilpi itni masoom hain she does not know I also wrote one post even before her.....
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1564748

dekh lo aur I m ready for chappel throwing ceremony..........I'm ready
LOL
LOL
TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Hey Shabz thanks for the positive words.. I hope I find my prince charming soon.. As of now I don't wanna die alone and I'm not getting any younger now.. Few of my batch mates are now proud mummies.. and Me still single

@Shilpi.. Yes I have seen the movie and I loved Drew's dialogue.. She says that what's with this advance technology first there was just a phone and if the guy is interested in you then he will call you or not call you.. Now there are so many modes of interaction that you get rejected in 15 different ways..and now a days to appear cool you have to have a account in the social networking sites.. which is quite shallow.. And I so very agree with her.. and I'm sulking about he fact that Why I'm the only free bird?? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedWanderbug

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

no shilpi......sorry for teasing u.....we understood yr post ...I did read yr conclusion......I swear I was kidding........mauf kar dayEmbarrassedsorry shilpi........

me kidding tooWinkHug...mussy...more poems yaar...why you stopped posting them..Embarrassed

shilpi yaar time nahi mil raha aur dil nahi kar raha..........I love to write though but I will post them for u all after monday's episode....wana see how Dutta reactsWink

Wanderbug

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged

@ Shabz : Shilpi itni masoom hain she does not know I also wrote one post even before her.....
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1564748

dekh lo aur I m ready for chappel throwing ceremony..........I'm ready
LOL
LOL

Chalo teri meri manaat sun li...CVs ne..Angry......yahi post milla tha pardhne ko....lizzy aur tin...ke cute cuteEmbarrassed waale hi pardh lete..AngryOuch.....ya phir wo post jisme humne 28th dec ko union maanga haiEmbarrassed

mussy.jamshed

Go to top