Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #101 |New Link Pg 1 (Page 87)

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Joined: 03 August 2009
Posts: 6789

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Yaar Shabz.. Tu bhi na..

I'm so sad today.. One of my best buddies in college got married ttoday and instead of inviting me personally on phone she msged me on FB.. I rarely check my FB posts.. Now a days there is no value of frnds.. They think inviting via FB is enuff no personal invitations are necessary.. When I questioned her she gave me a lame excuse that she forgot my phone number.. But she has my e-mail address but she did not bother to send me mail too.. How convenient.. ??!!!Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedWanderbugDew-drop

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 43078

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed



Yes Tina they r involved and if not for the sake of PR they are.... I guess so...........I don't like their candid confessions


do u see PR ..... I saw a couple of epis ... soooo boring ..Sleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedWanderbug

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 2952

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed


kitna acha ho shabz agar monday ko second half mein seema track start hojae aur it should end before 28december.......they should not pay attention to ET this week....just dutta naku seema n on 28december we get great episode of tasha's unionBig smile


Mera bas chale to it should start on Mon & end on Fri ...LOL


mein khush ho k supriya nahi aaye.......aur seema is already working in star plus drama so I m sure she is just cameo in LTL for a week......as u can't work in two serials at the same time...she wll take a lil break from kali tabhi tu LTL pe ayega naShocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew-drop

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 2952

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Originally posted by mussy.jamshed



Yes Tina they r involved and if not for the sake of PR they are.... I guess so...........I don't like their candid confessions


do u see PR ..... I saw a couple of epis ... soooo boring ..Sleepy


Shabz I don't have time to watch serials yaar......I m on-job training these days.....I only watch LTL when I am back home....n love to be in forum....besides LTL I don't have time for PR.......Big smile


Edited by mussy.jamshed - 19 December 2010 at 11:03am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugDew-drop

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 43078

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

Yaar Shabz.. Tu bhi na..

I'm so sad today.. One of my best buddies in college got married ttoday and instead of inviting me personally on phone she msged me on FB.. I rarely check my FB posts.. Now a days there is no value of frnds.. They think inviting via FB is enuff no personal invitations are necessary.. When I questioned her she gave me a lame excuse that she forgot my phone number.. But she has my e-mail address but she did not bother to send me mail too.. How convenient.. ??!!!Angry


Main kya bhi na .....

awww ..... that sad ..
If was ur best buddy ....she should hav called u personally ...
Btw ...last week my frnd got engaged & she SMSed me about it ...
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedWanderbug

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 43078

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed



mein khush ho k supriya nahi aaye.......aur seema is already working in star plus drama so I m sure she is just cameo in LTL for a week......as u can't work in two serials at the same time...she wll take a lil break from kali tabhi tu LTL pe ayega naShocked


why do i hav a feeling that Seema stay would b long ...
Mahi away at JDJ ... they r gonna concentrate more on seema & dutta ...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedWanderbug

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Joined: 28 August 2010
Posts: 2952

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dew-drop

Originally posted by Tina-Saigal2002

Yaar Shabz.. Tu bhi na..

I'm so sad today.. One of my best buddies in college got married ttoday and instead of inviting me personally on phone she msged me on FB.. I rarely check my FB posts.. Now a days there is no value of frnds.. They think inviting via FB is enuff no personal invitations are necessary.. When I questioned her she gave me a lame excuse that she forgot my phone number.. But she has my e-mail address but she did not bother to send me mail too.. How convenient.. ??!!!Angry


Main kya bhi na .....

awww ..... that sad ..
If was ur best buddy ....she should hav called u personally ...
Btw ...last week my frnd got engaged & she SMSed me about it ...
LOL


Tina ! don't feel bad......this goes to show how much they value friendship......This happened with me long before....she apologized but I did not go in her wedding . fikar na kar........chill yaar.........

these r convenient times yaar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TIA.TiaDew-drop

Dew-drop IF-Stunnerz
Dew-drop
Dew-drop

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 43078

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed



Shabz I don't have time to watch serials yaar......I m on-job training these days.....I only watch LTL when I am back home....n love to be in forum....besides LTL I don't have time for PR.......Big smile



Okkiee ....
I too watch only LTL regurlarly & sometimes PKYEK & Sangini ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 85370

-Fivr- 120 85370 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: minuu   Replies: 1069   Views: 590607

minuu 1069 590607 02 March 2012 at 4:40am by mkat22
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1184   Views: 81932

waqas_ali 1184 81932 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 132   Views: 79539

-Sharona- 132 79539 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha
*~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Creations Corner #2~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1195   Views: 109382

Dew-drop 1195 109382 10 December 2010 at 12:39pm by Dew-drop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index