Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #101 |New Link Pg 1 (Page 67)

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 6122

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Sonee: Nothing was getting bored....Disapprove
Huma: Hey Huma...hows u???
bored,,,,,hunOuch me tooo .....
 
aree i wanna mk one anna siggie....LOL but idea nahin aa raha ,,,,,even i dont hv any interesying pics of annaLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane-Huma-

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonee

Originally posted by Bushy_92

Sonee: Nothing was getting bored....Disapprove
Huma: Hey Huma...hows u???
bored,,,,,hunOuch me tooo .....
 
aree i wanna mk one anna siggie....LOL but idea nahin aa raha ,,,,,even i dont hv any interesying pics of annaLOL
Very bored.....Ouch
Anna Siggy.....u can find many Anna pics from pic gallery...WinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 6122

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Very bored.....Ouch
Anna Siggy.....u can find many Anna pics from pic gallery...WinkLOL
nw u here naa dont think abt u gtbored okWink
 
yaa i knw.....i hv to find it,,,i sw many but ,,,,, koi pasand nahin,,,aaayi,,,,,mujhe jaisi chahiye waisi naa miliOuchLOL
 
ur DP is ssooo cuteEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonee

nw u here naa dont think abt u gtbored okWink
 
yaa i knw.....i hv to find it,,,i sw many but ,,,,, koi pasand nahin,,,aaayi,,,,,mujhe jaisi chahiye waisi naa miliOuchLOL
 
ur DP is ssooo cuteEmbarrassed
yh....i will not get bored now...LOL
wat kind of a pic do u want....LOL
Thanx..its cute na......Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 6122

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

yh....i will not get bored now...LOL
wat kind of a pic do u want....LOL
Thanx..its cute na......Smile
 
ab kya batau,,,,kya taarif karu,,,, i thought very nice line 4 dat siggie...2 days ago i'm dieing to mk it but tym nahin mila,,,,LOL
 
last n8 in 1 hr  or in half hr...i md 2 siggies,,Embarrassed.... hope i mk it soonLOL
 
yaa i lyk DP ... frm yesterday....i frgt to tell uEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanely_Insane

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Joined: 29 August 2010
Posts: 21074

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonee

 
ab kya batau,,,,kya taarif karu,,,, i thought very nice line 4 dat siggie...2 days ago i'm dieing to mk it but tym nahin mila,,,,LOL
 
last n8 in 1 hr  or in half hr...i md 2 siggies,,Embarrassed.... hope i mk it soonLOL
 
yaa i lyk DP ... frm yesterday....i frgt to tell uEmbarrassed
Oye Hoye badi mehnat kar rahi hai Anna ki siggy par...WinkLOL
Ya i saw ur siggies they r beautiful....Big smile
Awww..thanx for liking my DP...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Joined: 10 December 2009
Posts: 13931

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Hi guys! whats up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SONEE--

--SONEE-- IF-Rockerz
--SONEE--
--SONEE--

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 6122

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:06am | IP Logged
@bushy...u knw naa i miss him soo muchLOL...yaar do din se pix gallary chaan rahin hun lekin nahin miliOuch,,,,,
 
oo u lyk my creation thnksEmbarrassed.....u read dat quote on it Tongue
 
 
@hi suviSmile,,,,,hws u dear?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.SuviSanely_Insane

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 85375

-Fivr- 120 85375 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: minuu   Replies: 1069   Views: 590631

minuu 1069 590631 02 March 2012 at 4:40am by mkat22
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1184   Views: 81945

waqas_ali 1184 81945 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 132   Views: 79544

-Sharona- 132 79544 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha
*~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Creations Corner #2~*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1195   Views: 109389

Dew-drop 1195 109389 10 December 2010 at 12:39pm by Dew-drop

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index