Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #101 |New Link Pg 1 (Page 26)

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

he has partial amnesia like dutta has..Silly...and it was disappointing seeing him act out that script...Thumbs Down

Exactly it was indeed very disappointing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz--Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nels

ya i no...but we r supposed to have a white Christmas...so it will snow soon..Smile

well i dont believe that u can look into someone's past that easily..Ermm...seemed scripted to me..

I would have believed it if his DOB in past life would have been somewhere close to 19th century.  Because I do believe in soul and next life and as per the concept as soon as you die you get a new birth. One does not keeps on hovering for 200-300 years as a soul.

oh, ok thanks for clarification...i did not no that..but the point is how can a mere pshycologist be so powerful...ConfusedLOL..it is someone's past life u r talking about not something like why it is so hard for u to open up in a relationship...LOL

Nels-Ritz-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

yeah and how come everyone who comes has had atleast one janam beforehand..i mean u can 7 janams right? so why has no one ever come for whom this janam was their first one..and u could have had more than one janams in the past...so how come u only c one...how is it decided which one u will c...

Yeah u have a point Huma but who'll make the channel understand. they just look at what will lead to them making the most amount of money. Ouch Brain is not used while making such a show. LOL The channel makes the audience look so dumb.

hmmm...i wonder if a lot of people actually believe that the show explores past lives and isnt scripted....

Nels-Ritz-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

u had a snow storm but u had fun. That's awesome.

No I didn't watch RPJK. it didn't sound very interesting to me. my sis was watching it. but I have to give credit to the creative team of RPJK. it was a very well scripted show. LOL

You said it all .... Clap. I felt it as soon as MR said that he is scared of heights.

Ha ha ha ha  .... what a joke! Guy lives on 11th floor and the craziest thing he has done in his life is to jump from a very very large height and inspite of this he claims that he has vertigo. I was amazed .... how can he forget these things?

OMG I did not know that MR lived on the 11th floor. what is he doing on the 11th floor if he is so scared of heights. Confused LOL

Nels-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

he has partial amnesia like dutta has..Silly...and it was disappointing seeing him act out that script...Thumbs Down

Exactly it was indeed very disappointing.

yeah and didnt he once say, his best personality trait is his honesty...Ermm....i did not expect this from him...

Nels-Ritz-

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

[

oh, ok thanks for clarification...i did not no that..but the point is how can a mere pshycologist be so powerful...ConfusedLOL..it is someone's past life u r talking about not something like why it is so hard for u to open up in a relationship...LOL

You are right Huma! There are so many issues in once present life and they damn care to resolve them but often worry about there prior births.
I had heard about stories on news channel where adolescent children could remember their prior births and their parents in that birth. They even visited those places and recognised people. And in these cases it was the situation where the child had an accidental death and in case they would have survived they would have been of the age of their parents from existing birth.

Anyways, its absolutely different topic. The most disappointing fact was MR doing this show. Never expected him to do such a show. Also he got his father and friend involved in it. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

yeah and how come everyone who comes has had atleast one janam beforehand..i mean u can 7 janams right? so why has no one ever come for whom this janam was their first one..and u could have had more than one janams in the past...so how come u only c one...how is it decided which one u will c...

Yeah u have a point Huma but who'll make the channel understand. they just look at what will lead to them making the most amount of money. Ouch Brain is not used while making such a show. LOL The channel makes the audience look so dumb.

hmmm...i wonder if a lot of people actually believe that the show explores past lives and isnt scripted....

as far as I remember, this is the 2nd season of RPJK and so I'm guessing that there is an audience that believes in it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Huma-

Nels IF-Rockerz
Nels
Nels

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

OMG I did not know that MR lived on the 11th floor. what is he doing on the 11th floor if he is so scared of heights. Confused LOL

Exactly! That is the point. he claimed in his interview that he and his father fell in love with the place as soon as they saw it. Didn't his father know about his vertigo problem? Come on .... this proved the whole thing to be fake.

-Ritz--Huma-

Go to top